[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

please unban me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
american idol
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

please unban me Empty
PostSubject: please unban me   please unban me I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:19 pm

In-game name: American Idol
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34724408
Admin(s) in the server: Not sure, assault server
Admin who banned you: Not sure
Reason for ban: Alright I know I shouldnt have said it...but I was a terrorist, I sniped a CT who I generally believed that I could see his face. An admin killed me, then I said something that I shouldnt have like "I could see his face douchbag" and then they permenately banned me.
Time of ban EST: Around 4 central time on 9/9/10

I am a huge fan of cs_assault, in fact it is the only map I play. I havent played this game in about 4 years. I used to be an admin for an assault server. You guys's server was very similar to the server i used to play. I really enjoyed playing on the GOG assault server. I am a huge fan of the no foot sniping rule because I was always into playing CT and back in the day...there was no foot sniping rule which absolutly sucked. I hope you guys can consider my request to be unbanned because all of the other assault servers blow.

thanks
Back to top Go down
[GoG] prODigY
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy
[GoG] prODigY

please unban me Empty
PostSubject: Re: please unban me   please unban me I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 11:44 pm

It's not a perma ban, just a temporary 1 day ban.
You'll be unbanned 17 hours from this post time.
Back to top Go down

please unban me
Page 1 of 1