[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Realm of Fallen Lords

Go down 
+3
bart
S.F.s/AKs
Ranger Smith
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ranger Smith
[GoG] Founder
[GoG] Founder
Ranger Smith

Realm of Fallen Lords Empty
PostSubject: Realm of Fallen Lords   Realm of Fallen Lords I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:40 pm

or RoFL.

This is the game my final project team is will be making till the end of february.

I will post concept art that our artist team have come up with later, as well as more details. I can't be bothered now.

It is essentialy a copy of League of Legends, or LoL, with some changes including button mashing, hack and slash combat, instead of point and click.

It will be multiplayer, as well as playable offline.

If you don't know what LoL is, google it, i can't be bothered to explain the gameplay right now.

If anyone has skills that they think they can, and wish to, contribute to this project, feel free to contact me. We have 5 programmers, 4 artists, and a producer.
Back to top Go down
S.F.s/AKs
When you have sex with me, its like your having sex with everyone ive ever had sex with before.
When you have sex with me, its like your having sex with everyone ive ever had sex with before.
S.F.s/AKs

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Fallen Lords   Realm of Fallen Lords I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:35 pm

I wanna be a tester!!!
Back to top Go down
bart
I FUCKING ♥ GODS OF GAMING!
I FUCKING ♥ GODS OF GAMING!
bart

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Fallen Lords   Realm of Fallen Lords I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:39 pm

Will the expansion pack be rofl:mao?
Back to top Go down
Cloud
I cried when DiCaprio died in Titanic.
I cried when DiCaprio died in Titanic.
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Fallen Lords   Realm of Fallen Lords I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:40 pm

I play League of Legends currently, if I can contribute anything, I will.

p.s. anyone else who plays LoL, my userid is ChooChu
Back to top Go down
Ranger Smith
[GoG] Founder
[GoG] Founder
Ranger Smith

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Fallen Lords   Realm of Fallen Lords I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:50 pm

We were thinking of titles for rofl:mao, but settled on just RoFL. I wanted "Rolling on Floor Laughing: May Antagonize Ogres"

I'll definately post our Alpha and Beta builds up for you guys to test it out, we will even have official bug reports for you guys to fill out when/if...well, when...you find them.
Back to top Go down
Halolamer
I like rusty spoons.
I like rusty spoons.

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Fallen Lords   Realm of Fallen Lords I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 11:17 pm

sweet
Back to top Go down
SpartanH32
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
SpartanH32

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Fallen Lords   Realm of Fallen Lords I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:45 am

looks nice!!
Back to top Go down
Ranger Smith
[GoG] Founder
[GoG] Founder
Ranger Smith

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Fallen Lords   Realm of Fallen Lords I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:06 pm

I'd like to declare this game officially cancelled. A few weeks ago the higher-ups decided to cancel both team's games and fire our entire studio without so much as a ggkthnxbye.

We fought this decision for a good 2 weeks but the producers would not budge :\

This pushes my graduation date back 3 months. I will be starting on a new game with a new team in January. I'll hold off on letting you guys know anything about that till we've gotten past alpha.

As it stands, this is our final, post-alpha build. Again, it has been cancelled and will not longer be worked on. But I feel that after 3 months of work on it, it deserves to be shown. Also, keep in mind that this is only an alpha build of the game, we should have had another 2 months to work on it. Lots of stuff is not polished or even in the game yet and there are bugs with things that are in. I've heard that for at least one person most of the textures don't show up. But for most people, it works.

There is a readme with instructions on how to start a game in the install location, "Program Files/Studio Apt/ROFL/Readme.txt". There are also gameplay instructions and controls in the main menu under "How To".

So here it is: http://www.mediafire.com/?8vzc06av9996vup
Back to top Go down
surf
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
surf

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Fallen Lords   Realm of Fallen Lords I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:59 pm

That sucks dude, management screws the peons a lot, take that life lesson away from this at least...self employed is the way to be (not that I am).
Back to top Go down
Ranger Smith
[GoG] Founder
[GoG] Founder
Ranger Smith

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Fallen Lords   Realm of Fallen Lords I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:51 pm

I'd like to declare this game officially UNCANCELLED.

Higher-ups gave us the option today of redoing the month we failed or starting completely over. We chose the former. Though it comes with the price of having to change a few things with the game, like ditching the multiplayer aspect and going for a better single-player experience.

See, this just shows that if you bitch enough and to the right people, shit gets done. And done right.
Back to top Go down
Halolamer
I like rusty spoons.
I like rusty spoons.

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Fallen Lords   Realm of Fallen Lords I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 12:44 am

they giving you anymore time? or is it still until the end of February
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Fallen Lords   Realm of Fallen Lords I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Realm of Fallen Lords
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[Gods of Gaming] :: General :: General-
Jump to: