[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PS3 Black Ops Zombies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
surf
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
surf

PS3 Black Ops Zombies Empty
PostSubject: PS3 Black Ops Zombies   PS3 Black Ops Zombies I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:12 pm

I am completely addicted to this game mode. I need some good teammates though. PSN is SurfNturf79, let me know who you are if you request me.
Back to top Go down
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Black Ops Zombies   PS3 Black Ops Zombies I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:13 am

I just bought a PS3 but the internet on this base is beyond horrible, I'll try this afternoon to connect and see if i cant join the slaughter.
Back to top Go down
Necro
Cool Kid
Cool Kid

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Black Ops Zombies   PS3 Black Ops Zombies I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:32 pm

I'll add ya surf, I play zombies sometimes, I've gotten to round 19 on the first map. I mostly play multiplayer though, my ID is Mbrower72
Back to top Go down
surf
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
surf

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Black Ops Zombies   PS3 Black Ops Zombies I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:59 am

Necro I just added you. And 19 is legit, I think 16 is my best, I have good strategy just fail teammates.
Back to top Go down
Necro
Cool Kid
Cool Kid

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Black Ops Zombies   PS3 Black Ops Zombies I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:22 am

Tried playing with ya the one day I seen u on, you kept going into new games. ASS lol
Back to top Go down
surf
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
surf

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Black Ops Zombies   PS3 Black Ops Zombies I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:01 pm

lol, my brother plays on my account sometimes. I have been real busy with work lately so idk if it was me or not. Today I was trying to join but it kept failing. So then my brother and I just played split screen and got to round30 before we were bored and decided to die.

If you get decent guns and open up the top loop you can just run through in circles killing them all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PS3 Black Ops Zombies   PS3 Black Ops Zombies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PS3 Black Ops Zombies
Page 1 of 1