[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need a little help

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jimbo
Hacer
Hacer

Need a little help Empty
PostSubject: Need a little help   Need a little help I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 2:54 pm

So for the past few days ive been getting client time outs like crazy, whenever i delete my clientregistry.blob it fixes it somewhat to the point where i can keep playing till i quit, but when i start playing again later on i have to do it again. But today no matter what i do i keep timing out. My internets fine, i get skips here and there due to all my syblings being on it too, my computers fine, nothing out of the ordinary on either side, anyone know whats up?, i just know its not my internet contrary to forums and stuff due to the fact i can play tf2 and go on my 360 just fine still.
Back to top Go down
[GoG] prODigY
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy
[GoG] prODigY

Need a little help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a little help   Need a little help I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:08 pm

Have you tried reinstalling the game?
Back to top Go down
jimbo
Hacer
Hacer

Need a little help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a little help   Need a little help I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:10 pm

Was gonna do it if noone had any other ideas, just didnt feel like redlling it if i dont have to, cause i mean up till a few hours ago i was able to tolerate it now i really cant, but i guess im gonna just reinstall =/
Back to top Go down
[GoG] prODigY
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy
[GoG] prODigY

Need a little help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a little help   Need a little help I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:17 pm

You could try the 'verify integrity of game cache' button, in the properties of CS:S.
Back to top Go down
jimbo
Hacer
Hacer

Need a little help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a little help   Need a little help I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 3:45 pm

a little less than half way done with the dl, mao, didnt even think of doing that =/, thanks tho ill remember it for next time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need a little help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need a little help   Need a little help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need a little help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[Gods of Gaming] :: General :: General-
Jump to: