[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Thief Of Always

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xadrian
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

The Thief Of Always Empty
PostSubject: The Thief Of Always   The Thief Of Always I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:08 pm

So for the past three days I have started to play counter-strike again, due to my crappy laptop It makes trying to verse other people and aim really hard..

Your 24/7 Assault server was one of the main servers that I use to play on over a year ago. So I have been there messing around since I know i can't kill very many people. I usually run around with my knife and try to knife people. Or hide in retarded spots.

I was also given the OK to go into Uppervents (fish & Jimbo) With the following requirements. #1 I may only attack with my knife, #2 I must sit in the middle of the uppervent to attack someone (not by the ladders) I really just like watching people get scared as they come up the ladder and while they're still on the ladder they spray their whole clip at me. I also rarely try to kill people in there Besides like Snuggles/Fish who come to have a knife fight when they know I'm there. I just sit there and wait for someone to come kill me.

I was also given the OK to go into hostie room to make barricades. With the following requirements. #1 I may only attack with my knife. I like building barricades and trying to knife people lol...

Also just to make it clear.. If I'm the last T alive or close to it I normally make it very clear where I am to the other team.

So while playing with Jimbo and many others like Machinegunkelly and Snuggles and redrum; Anquish comes in, and the round after jimbo leaves he slays me saying I cannot do this stuff. Then people on the server tell him that I was told I was able to do this and Anguish says I dont care.

Then Anquish says that because of sitting in hostie room with a knife that I am making this game not fun, I tell him that I only play this game to have fun and that I'm not a hard-ass player like he is. Then he bans me from the server...

- "the thief of always" STEAM_0:0:137744
Back to top Go down
xadrian
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

PostSubject: Re: The Thief Of Always   The Thief Of Always I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:12 pm

And just to back up some of what I was saying

Xadrian

Back to top Go down
xadrian
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

PostSubject: Re: The Thief Of Always   The Thief Of Always I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:18 pm

Rigormotis ? was also there, I'm not positive to who he is but he has admin aswell and did not seem to care about any of this over the past few days
Back to top Go down
xadrian
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

PostSubject: Re: The Thief Of Always   The Thief Of Always I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:31 pm

Dunno if anyone remembers me from forever ago...

https://godsofgaming.forumotion.net/t389-voice-hacking-getting-annoying#3067

I use to go by Old [G] Thief or [G] Thief
Back to top Go down
[GoG]Anguish
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
[GoG]Anguish

PostSubject: Re: The Thief Of Always   The Thief Of Always I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:22 pm

QQ, i was not there for jimbo saying you can do that and i did not ban you learn to read console
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: The Thief Of Always   The Thief Of Always I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:45 pm

Ok So firstly your not allowed to do any of what you said if the admins at the time allow you then ok fair enough but if I was in there you wouldn't be so believe me.
I think I remember you but quadruple POSTS really!!!!!!

Anguish if you didnt do you know who did?

If not Prodigy tell me who and why?

Its prob a temp ban so you can wait it out for a bit till I see whats after happening.

Edit: so you dumb fuck you were Kicked!!!!! NOT banned!

Don't waist my time
Back to top Go down
http://www.irishness.on.nimp.org
xadrian
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

PostSubject: Re: The Thief Of Always   The Thief Of Always I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:58 pm

Anguish and Progidy both seem alright with it, so all is good and like i said i havent played CS in over a year ... when I was booted it said banned .. Sorry
Back to top Go down
xadrian
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

PostSubject: Re: The Thief Of Always   The Thief Of Always I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:22 pm

really irish, i tell u i didnt shoot you with an ak and u get mad at me and i say someones upset so u ban me... really cool
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: The Thief Of Always   The Thief Of Always I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:25 pm

QQ I'll lose sleep now.
Once again I told you, I wasn't talking to you yet you still talk back!

You can wait out your ban.
Back to top Go down
xadrian
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

PostSubject: Re: The Thief Of Always   The Thief Of Always I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:30 pm

I said see i wasnt using an AK.. and you said last round you shot me with an ak.. i assumed you were talking to me? sorry?
Back to top Go down
xadrian
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

PostSubject: Re: The Thief Of Always   The Thief Of Always I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 8:50 pm

I got banned again?! O.o I wasn't even playing this time!! lol
Back to top Go down
A Ton of Asians
I have nothing better to do than make 350+ posts on a crappy video game forum.. wow.
I have nothing better to do than make 350+ posts on a crappy video game forum.. wow.
A Ton of Asians

PostSubject: Re: The Thief Of Always   The Thief Of Always I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:38 pm

Bro, here is some advice.

Quit fuckin posting here and annoying Irish because he will make it a perma ban. Seriously, just stop posting.
Back to top Go down
[GoG] Karnage
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy
[GoG] Karnage

PostSubject: Re: The Thief Of Always   The Thief Of Always I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:29 am

A Ton of Asians wrote:
Bro, here is some advice.

Quit fuckin posting here and annoying Irish because he will make it a perma ban. Seriously, just stop posting.

This.
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: The Thief Of Always   The Thief Of Always I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:42 pm

You really need to fucking wake up!! I just checked your not banned!!!
Waste my time once more and I will Perma ban you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Thief Of Always   The Thief Of Always I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Thief Of Always
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[Gods of Gaming] :: General :: General-
Jump to: