[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ABK challenge to GoG

Go down 
+9
Irish_Bhoy
0men
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] prODigY
Ragequit
jimbo
Darth
Hot Pocket
Nemonin
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Nemonin
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

ABK challenge to GoG Empty
PostSubject: ABK challenge to GoG   ABK challenge to GoG I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:02 pm

Clan ABK officially challenges Gays of Gaming to a match in NS(natural selection). NS is a half-life 1 mod. Half life costs 10$. NS is free. ABK and GoG used to battle on NS all the time back in the day, and if you don't remember this that's because you're new and don't know fuck all. Yes, 2 years is new.

NS is a fun game that takes a lot of skill (which is why you will lose) and teamwork. It's like Starcraft meets CS.

You guys need to stop being newfags that only play source games and still blow at them. Get some variety in your gaming arsenal and maybe you'll better yourself as a player.

We used to challenge you guys to CSS but it got so boring and frankly irritating when you don't even know the rules to a scrim.

Prove yourselves gentlemen. Accept this challenge, and ABK will gladly return any challenge on any game (within reasonable price) and show you what gaming is.

NS link:
http://www.unknownworlds.com/ns/download/
Back to top Go down
Hot Pocket
Forum Troll
Forum Troll

PostSubject: Re: ABK challenge to GoG   ABK challenge to GoG I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:05 pm

I'm in for the ABK side. LETS ROCK THIS SHIT SON!!!!! WHERE IS CLOUD!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Darth
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy

PostSubject: Re: ABK challenge to GoG   ABK challenge to GoG I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:06 pm

CLOUD QUIT
Back to top Go down
jimbo
Hacer
Hacer

PostSubject: Re: ABK challenge to GoG   ABK challenge to GoG I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:29 pm

i like my source, kthx
Back to top Go down
Ragequit
Full Fledged Loser
Full Fledged Loser
Ragequit

PostSubject: Re: ABK challenge to GoG   ABK challenge to GoG I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:08 am

It's a e-peen challenge, soooooooooooo gay.
Back to top Go down
[GoG] prODigY
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy
[GoG] prODigY

PostSubject: Re: ABK challenge to GoG   ABK challenge to GoG I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:21 am

Like I said on vent earlier... we're a CSS clan. None of us have half-life 1, nor do we want to have it.
HL is old as fuck, get with the times. Why would we waste our money on it.

Also, for the record, most of our newer members play games to have fun, not compete.
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: ABK challenge to GoG   ABK challenge to GoG I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:08 am

Dick, get laid. "Newfag", lolz go back to /b/. I'm 12 years old and what is this?
Back to top Go down
0men
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy
0men

PostSubject: Re: ABK challenge to GoG   ABK challenge to GoG I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:14 am

BOB FUCKING VILA wrote:
Dick, get laid. "Newfag", lolz go back to /b/. I'm 12 years old and what is this?

^this^

▲
▲ ▲
Back to top Go down
Ragequit
Full Fledged Loser
Full Fledged Loser
Ragequit

PostSubject: Re: ABK challenge to GoG   ABK challenge to GoG I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:40 pm

ahahaha /b/
Back to top Go down
Hot Pocket
Forum Troll
Forum Troll

PostSubject: Re: ABK challenge to GoG   ABK challenge to GoG I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:49 pm

Ragequit wrote:

Not really, more of trying to get a fun game going... It seems none of you even have the original half life and most of you only bought cs when it became a retailed game and did not own it when it was a mod.

And as for everyone elses smart ass remarks don't even bother the old school members know iv been wanting to have a big ns game going for quite some time we just figured we'd post again to see if maybe you new members had HL1 but obviously not so we'll drop it.

What up Bob! Long time no see.

Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: ABK challenge to GoG   ABK challenge to GoG I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 3:07 pm

Hot Pocket wrote:
Ragequit wrote:

Not really, more of trying to get a fun game going... It seems none of you even have the original half life and most of you only bought cs when it became a retailed game and did not own it when it was a mod.

And as for everyone elses smart ass remarks don't even bother the old school members know iv been wanting to have a big ns game going for quite some time we just figured we'd post again to see if maybe you new members had HL1 but obviously not so we'll drop it.

What up Bob! Long time no see.

Hot Pocket has been around alot longer than most of you tbh ABK used to play with us all the time! They only bumped this topic up about NS cause some of this clan members actually played.

Back to top Go down
http://www.irishness.on.nimp.org
Icer.
Stalker
Stalker
Icer.

PostSubject: Re: ABK challenge to GoG   ABK challenge to GoG I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 4:22 pm

Halflifee....blowssssss
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: ABK challenge to GoG   ABK challenge to GoG I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 5:15 pm

What's up Hot Pocket? <3
Back to top Go down
BillxGates[Baked]
Cool Kid
Cool Kid
BillxGates[Baked]

PostSubject: Re: ABK challenge to GoG   ABK challenge to GoG I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:34 pm

I've never played ns but I wouldn't be against this. Also, what's withe the hate on half-life?
Back to top Go down
jimbo
Hacer
Hacer

PostSubject: Re: ABK challenge to GoG   ABK challenge to GoG I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:01 pm

i dont hate half life, i told hotpocket in vent yesterday when he was asking us me and my brother played ns for awhile when it came out forever ago, and i actually almost bought ns2 when i heard it was in alpha and you could preorder or w/e, but i didnt even have a comp at the time

id play but not in a challenge, i havnt played in YEARS

Back to top Go down
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

PostSubject: Re: ABK challenge to GoG   ABK challenge to GoG I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:16 pm

I'd definitely play but the internet on this base is beyond shitty. I dunno who id play for... ABK?
Back to top Go down
Nemonin
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

PostSubject: Re: ABK challenge to GoG   ABK challenge to GoG I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:46 pm

jimbo wrote:
i dont hate half life, i told hotpocket in vent yesterday when he was asking us me and my brother played ns for awhile when it came out forever ago, and i actually almost bought ns2 when i heard it was in alpha and you could preorder or w/e, but i didnt even have a comp at the time

id play but not in a challenge, i havnt played in YEARS

I know I came off pretty rough with the insults, but that was just an attempt to see if you guys would back yourselves up, haha. (Didn't work)

Don't get me wrong, I love GoG and have played with and still do play with a lot of it's members. To play NS or any other games with you guys isn't really about who wins, it's just a collaboration of people working in a team environment. It's fun!

And Bob, get back in the kitchen bitch.

Edit: Bong wtf kind of question is that. For that you can play with GoG.
Back to top Go down
Ranger Smith
[GoG] Founder
[GoG] Founder
Ranger Smith

PostSubject: Re: ABK challenge to GoG   ABK challenge to GoG I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:37 pm

Last time I saw an ABK he was dead on the roof of a warehouse. Once I get decent internet back (2 months) I'll be sure to pay you all a visit in the hipster game of YOUR choice, assuming Irish will buy it for me, and paint a lovely GoG banner spray under your pixelated corpse.

Also, I can't remember if you're the guy I hate or not, Nemonin. Are you said guy? And if so, why do I hate you? For the life of me I cannot remember the details.

Edit: Nevermind, just remembered it was some guy named trainwrek or something.
Back to top Go down
Nemonin
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

PostSubject: Re: ABK challenge to GoG   ABK challenge to GoG I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:28 pm

Wtf ranger? It's Dick Shitless.

And don't play coy, you know what happens when you play us in source.
Back to top Go down
Ranger Smith
[GoG] Founder
[GoG] Founder
Ranger Smith

PostSubject: Re: ABK challenge to GoG   ABK challenge to GoG I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:45 pm

Source is one game. 1.6 is another game entirely.

plus:

Quote :
game of YOUR choice

Don't put me in the same group as these noobs. Prepare to crouch.
Back to top Go down
Hot Pocket
Forum Troll
Forum Troll

PostSubject: Re: ABK challenge to GoG   ABK challenge to GoG I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:14 am

Poopsocks.
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: ABK challenge to GoG   ABK challenge to GoG I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:53 pm

Ranger Smith wrote:
Source is one game. 1.6 is another game entirely.

plus:

Quote :
game of YOUR choice

Don't put me in the same group as these noobs. Prepare to crouch.

At least these noobs play and help out!
Back to top Go down
http://www.irishness.on.nimp.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ABK challenge to GoG   ABK challenge to GoG I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ABK challenge to GoG
Page 1 of 1