[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unmute request - Reaper

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

Unmute request - Reaper Empty
PostSubject: Unmute request - Reaper   Unmute request - Reaper I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:49 pm

I couldn't find a section where this would belong so im posting here as it is relevantly close to the reason im posting here.
I think I was muted on this server, honestly Idk why tho, so can please get unmuted?
my steam id is:
STEAM_0:1:14993382
Back to top Go down
0men
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy
0men

PostSubject: Re: Unmute request - Reaper   Unmute request - Reaper I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:58 pm

usually if you log on and put "(unmute plz) or ask politely in your name to be unmuted, someone will do it for you

unless the person that muted you remembers why they muted you and hates you for it and is on the server and tells the other admins not to do unmute you because of XYZ and because they hold a grudge against you for spamming mic one time

tl;dr
Put it in your name
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

PostSubject: Re: Unmute request - Reaper   Unmute request - Reaper I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 12:16 am

oooo my bad i already got unmuted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unmute request - Reaper   Unmute request - Reaper I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unmute request - Reaper
Page 1 of 1