[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Personal issue -------> Irish

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NikaNom
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

Personal issue -------> Irish Empty
PostSubject: Personal issue -------> Irish   Personal issue -------> Irish I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:53 am

Irish , this is a big step for me . . . . Embarassed i will not pass by many way for this .

Or Maybe

Am an admin of Nom for a while now . Maybe the more bitches one ( maybe more then snake ) . We have our rules . And i make sure everyone follow them . I got my little Admin Abuse Crying or Very sad Yes i admit it . Ray came and bitch me down too hell . I think about it for some time . I make a move , on the good way . But i know myself , you don't . Am a girl who likes playing FPS , MMORPG etc etc . When something happen , sometime i get really mad because its not working on my way . Am like this What a Face

When you came on our server , i was SO drunk . Ive fun with my regular and enjoy the time . When you Banned this regular , i was so mad at you . i wasn't thinking straight . And i don't have the right to bitch you like this . I was wrong .

affraid ( for everyone ! this is the first time i admit am wrong on something , put it on calendar ^_^ )

am here to ask you your forgiveness . I enjoy the time you pass on our server ( even if i don't come on yours )

Maybe for you it was nothing but for me . . . its something else . I know , its just a game . But if i don't like to play one game , i don't .

I was wrong all the time about you and am terribly sorry about it .

flower

Nika.Nom

ps : If you see some mistake on this **letter** please don't mind it , don't forget am a French Girl Canadian ^_^
Back to top Go down
[GoG] prODigY
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy
[GoG] prODigY

PostSubject: Re: Personal issue -------> Irish   Personal issue -------> Irish I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 1:10 pm

You might have better luck on the new forum Nika. This ones not in use anymore.
http://gogclan.us/
Back to top Go down
NikaNom
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

PostSubject: Re: Personal issue -------> Irish   Personal issue -------> Irish I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 1:15 pm

hahahaha thanks XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personal issue -------> Irish   Personal issue -------> Irish I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Personal issue -------> Irish
Page 1 of 1