[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Very poor admin, abusing power

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr.Sucky
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

Very poor admin, abusing power Empty
PostSubject: Very poor admin, abusing power   Very poor admin, abusing power I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 2:53 am

Joined your server for the first time ever and my visit was very brief indeed. After merely only two rounds I was slayed by "bong` hits` alone`". Of course i asked why, and i was told to edit my rates. Normally of course I'd understand, except the fact that my rates were already beyond what was requested. I explained it, rather feeling rushed cause it was obscene his actions slaying me without any real warning. He said people fix your rates, and i knew mine were fine. Then the next round he yet again slays me! While i wasn't even playing! I was confirming my rates in the console. On top of it, he bans my friend Benzo, which also was there only a few rounds for the first time ever and I know for a fact his rates were perfectly fine too! Maybe it's cause I had a very good connection to the server and my ping was only 7 that he thought my rates were down. However he continued to slay me, thus leaving no purpose to staying on the server or to ever come back.

IMO, evict his admin power or knock him upside the head. Silly turd doesn't know what rates are apparently. Yeah i was rude, but i had a right to be with his actions. Not like i was cursing him out or anything.

William Wallace was kind enough to list the rate commands when I requested them. As you can see though, my rates were all within the limits. Silly Bong, seems you smoke a little to much Laughing

Pictures don't lie, look for yourself.

Very poor admin, abusing power Bong1
Very poor admin, abusing power Bong2
Very poor admin, abusing power Bong3
Very poor admin, abusing power Bong4

Back to top Go down

Very poor admin, abusing power
Page 1 of 1