[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban EffinCheesy [GotSkill?] Please?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EffinCheesy
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

Unban EffinCheesy [GotSkill?] Please? Empty
PostSubject: Unban EffinCheesy [GotSkill?] Please?   Unban EffinCheesy [GotSkill?] Please? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 10:34 am

Subject: Format for Unban Request Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:50 pm
In-game name: [GotSkill?] EffinCheesy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35058616 0
Admin(s) in the server: Billium McGates (I think) Bolt (I think) hotgunner <-- (idk if i spelled his name right, but someone with a name similar to that was definitely there, he was the one in asked for the reason)
Admin who banned you: I Dont Know?
Reason for ban: wall hacking was the reason given to me by that hotgunner person, not sure if it was that or not
Time of ban EST: April 2nd, around noonish?

Well, I will of course deny to the wallhacking. I've been playing on your server for quite some time now and I don't use hacks of any kind. I enjoy playing on your assault server and would be very grateful if this ban could be lifted. I wasn't given any warning or anything when I was banned and I had been playing for several hours prior to the ban, and when the ban did occur, it just happened randomly and all of a sudden. So if the ban was not for wall hacking and for something, could someone please tell me?
Back to top Go down

Unban EffinCheesy [GotSkill?] Please?
Page 1 of 1