[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Doodoo/Chronic App

Go down 
+6
usmc|sharky
pubb!n
`StealthyOwned.GoG
BOB FUCKING VILA
Irish_Bhoy
Doodoo
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Doodoo

Doodoo/Chronic App Empty
PostSubject: Doodoo/Chronic App   Doodoo/Chronic App I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 5:19 pm

Name : Matt

CSS Nickname : Doodoo; Chronic Induced Daze; Chronic Induced Doodoo

Steam ID :STEAM_0:0:8179929 00:54

Got a Mic?: Yes

Other Clans :

Other Games : MoHaa, Diablo2

Any other information you'd like to add: I'm 23 y/o, I work overnights in a booze warehouse, I'm married with 2 children, I smoke WAAAY to much weed afro
Back to top Go down
Doodoo

Doodoo/Chronic App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doodoo/Chronic App   Doodoo/Chronic App I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:48 pm

cmon beeches gimme some votes
elephant <--- that looks more like a dirty icon than an elephant...
Back to top Go down
Doodoo

Doodoo/Chronic App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doodoo/Chronic App   Doodoo/Chronic App I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 6:50 am

bah fuck you guys then...
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

Doodoo/Chronic App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doodoo/Chronic App   Doodoo/Chronic App I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 9:08 am

Doodoo wrote:

Sry man the ones tht look at all the apps have been really busy this past while.

We'll get on to all the apps over this next week and let you know.
That goes for all your apps ppl.

Thanks
Irishness
Back to top Go down
http://www.irishness.on.nimp.org
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

Doodoo/Chronic App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doodoo/Chronic App   Doodoo/Chronic App I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 12:13 pm

Doodoo wrote:

Bah, I don't know why you applied in the first place. Nobody fucking knows you.
Back to top Go down
`StealthyOwned.GoG
I have nothing better to do than make 350+ posts on a crappy video game forum.. wow.
I have nothing better to do than make 350+ posts on a crappy video game forum.. wow.
`StealthyOwned.GoG

Doodoo/Chronic App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doodoo/Chronic App   Doodoo/Chronic App I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 2:31 pm

Doodoo wrote:

First off who are you? and Second why did you bother to post an application if you aren't able to wait at least 4 days? the voting process could take atleast 2 weeks, don't apply agian because you are oviously not very capeable to do so.
Back to top Go down
https://godsofgaming.forumotion.net
pubb!n
I have the libido of a tiger!
pubb!n

Doodoo/Chronic App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doodoo/Chronic App   Doodoo/Chronic App I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 11:31 pm

Doodoo wrote:

Who the fuck are u, pussy bitch!?!

'The fuck outta here...
Back to top Go down
usmc|sharky
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
usmc|sharky

Doodoo/Chronic App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doodoo/Chronic App   Doodoo/Chronic App I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:26 pm

wow who the fuck are you!!
Back to top Go down
elie
Serial Rapist
Serial Rapist
elie

Doodoo/Chronic App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doodoo/Chronic App   Doodoo/Chronic App I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:21 pm

Doodoo wrote:

good job buddy. It is this mature, complicated and overly political statement that will ensurer that you not only have a long and lengthy tenure in GoG, but will clearly show the success you have in every other clan you leech... I mean harass... I mean join.

It is this, the pure passion and desire you have shown by not willing to wait more then 4 days for a response which led to you effectively telling us to fuck ourselves that shows us not only the quality characteristics you posess, but also how every clan should desire and cum at the mere site of your application.

That is before you tell them to fuck themselves.
Back to top Go down
S.F.s/AKs
When you have sex with me, its like your having sex with everyone ive ever had sex with before.
When you have sex with me, its like your having sex with everyone ive ever had sex with before.
S.F.s/AKs

Doodoo/Chronic App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doodoo/Chronic App   Doodoo/Chronic App I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 8:27 pm

elie wrote:
Doodoo wrote:

good job buddy. It is this mature, complicated and overly political statement that will ensurer that you not only have a long and lengthy tenure in GoG, but will clearly show the success you have in every other clan you leech... I mean harass... I mean join.

It is this, the pure passion and desire you have shown by not willing to wait more then 4 days for a response which led to you effectively telling us to fuck ourselves that shows us not only the quality characteristics you posess, but also how every clan should desire and cum at the mere site of your application.

That is before you tell them to fuck themselves.

Elie no no, for this kind of shyt u gotta make it nice and sweet like pubbin or Mr marine did
Back to top Go down
Doodoo

Doodoo/Chronic App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doodoo/Chronic App   Doodoo/Chronic App I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:07 am

6 days between 1st post and last post not 4... You guys are way more open in the server to talk. You all wait til someone else posts before you grow the balls to speak on your own on the forums. Ty irish i realize that the app process takes time, and i wasnt asking to be processed faster. I just thought that maybe someone thats played with me, like sharky ( who apparently doesnt know me even though ive played him 500 times between the 66tic server and the 100tic ) would gimme props. But whatever its all good, judgeing by the chattin on the server i figured id apply. Now no one remembers me and thats cool too. So fuck it I withdraw my app.

Ty,
Doodoo Bitches
Back to top Go down
pubb!n
pubb!n

Doodoo/Chronic App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doodoo/Chronic App   Doodoo/Chronic App I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:31 am

haha i think its comin back to me now. i think i do remember playing with a doodoo very vaguely though, but its no matter. u dont care anymore

smell ya later
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

Doodoo/Chronic App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doodoo/Chronic App   Doodoo/Chronic App I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:34 am

Grow the balls to post on our own forum? I didn't post in yours because I don't give a fuck about you or know you. As a matter of fact, don't bother coming into the server anymore. Peace turd.
Back to top Go down
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

Doodoo/Chronic App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doodoo/Chronic App   Doodoo/Chronic App I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:03 am

Just because you're in the server doesn't mean I, or we're going to know you're there. Just talk and make your self known, but too late now smart guy
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

Doodoo/Chronic App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doodoo/Chronic App   Doodoo/Chronic App I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:14 am

Withdrawn your app fair nuff C ya!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.irishness.on.nimp.org
usmc|sharky
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
usmc|sharky

Doodoo/Chronic App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doodoo/Chronic App   Doodoo/Chronic App I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 8:56 am

Doodoo wrote:
I just thought that maybe someone thats played with me, like sharky ( who apparently doesnt know me even though ive played him 500 times between the 66tic server and the 100tic ) would gimme props.

Yea i don't remember playing with this fucktard in the old server or new one at all!!
Back to top Go down
T R A N C E
Homicidal Maniac
Homicidal Maniac
T R A N C E

Doodoo/Chronic App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doodoo/Chronic App   Doodoo/Chronic App I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:50 am

I like him....let him in.
Back to top Go down
Doodoo

Doodoo/Chronic App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doodoo/Chronic App   Doodoo/Chronic App I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:57 am

haha thx trance. sarcasm appreciated
sharky you should change ur name to usmc|marijauna effects the memory
Back to top Go down
usmc|sharky
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
usmc|sharky

Doodoo/Chronic App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doodoo/Chronic App   Doodoo/Chronic App I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:44 pm

I would but being in the military i don't do that shit. I don't feel like going to the brig and loosing everything.
Back to top Go down
S.F.s/AKs
S.F.s/AKs

Doodoo/Chronic App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doodoo/Chronic App   Doodoo/Chronic App I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 5:04 pm

usmc|sharky wrote:
I would but being in the military i don't do that shit. I don't feel like going to the brig and loosing everything.

take the rapper canibus for example Smile and to be honest doodoo i have nuthin against u, its just ive never seen u be4 is all
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

Doodoo/Chronic App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doodoo/Chronic App   Doodoo/Chronic App I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:11 am

Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Doodoo/Chronic App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doodoo/Chronic App   Doodoo/Chronic App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doodoo/Chronic App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[Gods of Gaming] :: Trash :: Trash-
Jump to: