[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban request.

Go down 
+5
T R A N C E
pentagram
BOB FUCKING VILA
Yuriy.GoG
M
9 posters
AuthorMessage
M
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

Unban request. Empty
PostSubject: Unban request.   Unban request. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 9:44 pm

Hey all my i got banned from GOG Dust 2 server tonight by someone Named "Nemonin" my team scrimmed him a few times and he seems to hate me but that doesnt matter i just want an unban because i dont hack my ingame name is "M" or sometimes M #Nitrous. i been playing gog servers for a long long time now some of you may remember me as "][M l 16][ before and i never hacked or cheated or what so ever otherwise id get VAC banned by now i think.So hope you guys unban me my steam id is STEAM_0:0:19029098.Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Yuriy.GoG
I have the libido of a tiger!
I have the libido of a tiger!
Yuriy.GoG

Unban request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request.   Unban request. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 4:59 am

i seen m in gog assault a couple times good player. ill unban but i'd first like a reason from the guy who banned him on why he did?
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

Unban request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request.   Unban request. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 12:56 pm

Don't unban him. Nemonin banned him and has a demo.
Back to top Go down
pentagram
Hacer
Hacer
pentagram

Unban request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request.   Unban request. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:08 pm

yeah im afraid you do hack and ive banned you before. dont play the innocent little slut, they always die first
Back to top Go down
M
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

Unban request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request.   Unban request. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 5:50 pm

Guys did you all watch that demo because i got my hands on it and watched it myself the only suspicious thing there is when i shot the guy behind the box but if you watched it well you saw that i obviously saw the dude there you can see him on my screen and then he went behind the box so i just randomly sprayed there like all the ppl do thats no hacks like seriously i want you all to watch it carefully and think about it and let me know again if you change your minds because i seriously dont hack i never did never will.Just let all the admins and all members watch it and see what they think i like this clan and the servers i dont wanna get banned from them and ppl to think bad about me.Thank you.
Back to top Go down
T R A N C E
Homicidal Maniac
Homicidal Maniac
T R A N C E

Unban request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request.   Unban request. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 6:00 pm

As much as i doubt this will change any of your minds, m doesn't wall. Nemo i love you man but that demo didn't prove anything exept that m can shoot. So that's my two cents, but i dont really care if you think im just saying that because im m's friend, because i'm not. And i don't care if you say im blind after this or i dont know what the fuck im talking about so obviosuly hes gonna stay banned becuase i can't do anything about it, but just wanted to stick up for the guy.

-Trance
Back to top Go down
Ranger Smith
[GoG] Founder
[GoG] Founder
Ranger Smith

Unban request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request.   Unban request. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 7:53 pm

i don't know who this guy is, but someone post a link to the demo, i'd like to see it myself.
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

Unban request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request.   Unban request. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:31 pm

I haven't seen it either. Just don't want to unban him until I see it.
Back to top Go down
player1
Forum Troll
Forum Troll

Unban request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request.   Unban request. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:02 pm

rofl@kids thinking m hacks... nemo you ban everyone who kills you, just because you died first doesnt mean they hack...

and that was real clever banning me, whoever caused it, ROFL so funny.... great laugh.. not really because if you guys didnt care about me you wouldnt ban me..because that would be showing me attention.. and nobody shows attention to things they dont care about...which would be me..
Back to top Go down
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

Unban request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request.   Unban request. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:04 pm

I watched the demo, and I have to be honest. I don't know what Dick is on about. Seems legit to me. I've seen Dick look more suspicious then that... I got the demo, hit me up either on xfire or through a website.
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

Unban request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request.   Unban request. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 2:09 am

player1 wrote:
rofl@kids thinking m hacks... nemo you ban everyone who kills you, just because you died first doesnt mean they hack...

and that was real clever banning me, whoever caused it, ROFL so funny.... great laugh.. not really because if you guys didnt care about me you wouldnt ban me..because that would be showing me attention.. and nobody shows attention to things they dont care about...which would be me..

Shut the fuck up you sniveling cunt.
Back to top Go down
easy muhfuckin e
Let's get dangerous! - Darkwing Duck
Let's get dangerous! - Darkwing Duck

Unban request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request.   Unban request. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 12:43 pm

yeah..why do u complain alot bcel?? i always wanted to ask you that

its not like ur the one gettin banned

anyways with regards to m, umm i guess they will make there decision about unbannin you after they watch the demo, just wait and you'll get the answer from them soon.
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

Unban request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request.   Unban request. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:54 pm

Somebody can unban M.
Back to top Go down
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

Unban request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request.   Unban request. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:24 pm

already did
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unban request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request.   Unban request. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unban request.
Page 1 of 1