[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banned again

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PsychoPirate
Cool Kid
Cool Kid
PsychoPirate

Banned again Empty
PostSubject: Banned again   Banned again I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 2:35 pm

Okay... so what the hell guys? I get banned for shooting through the window at Jackson on assault after he just had fired through it? I don't freaking hack... watch your own demo ffs... the guy spammed the wall and I shot back... is that so unheard of? This is the second time within like a week that I've been banned. I don't hack... ask Stonewall the guy I killed... I've played with him for ages. I don't understand why people keep banning me... I wasn't even doing that well... I just play closely with radar and with sound... I want to play on your server guys, but this is a bit ridiculous. I mean what do I have to do... just ignore clues as to where people are... someone spams the crap out of a wall and I'm not supposed to shoot back?
If you don't like me or something then I guess I understand all the bans, but I'm not mic spamming, being racist, or doing anything that should qualify for this ban... I like your server and the people that play on it, (frankly one of the best assault servers out there now) so this is just plain aggravating...

"[PHXX]PsychoPirate" STEAM_0:1:5207660

Unban me please, or at least tell me why I was banned.

Thanks,
PsychoPirate
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

Banned again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned again   Banned again I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 2:39 pm

Lawl and I'm not even back in game yet
Whos banned you?
Back to top Go down
http://www.irishness.on.nimp.org
PsychoPirate
Cool Kid
Cool Kid
PsychoPirate

Banned again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned again   Banned again I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 2:44 pm

I'm not really sure... there was a bunch of admins on... Twizzy, Surf & Turf, the regular crowd. Easyy was calling me a hacker earlier, but he was pulling my leg from having to unban me before. I don't get it man... I used to admin servers before, assault is a notoriously easy map to wall spam the crap out of people no matter what team you're on. I was just playing like I always do and bam... this again... thanks for the quick response, hopefully there is a demo or something that can clear up this matter... this is the 2nd time I've played since I've been unbanned Sad

[PHXX]PsychoPirate
Back to top Go down
T3CH
The person whose name is above this has no life.
The person whose name is above this has no life.
T3CH

Banned again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned again   Banned again I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 2:53 pm

TWICE!!
you must be hacking Razz
It was probably Twizzy lolol
FIX YOUR RATES

but srsly just hold tight, they'll come forward
Back to top Go down
PsychoPirate
Cool Kid
Cool Kid
PsychoPirate

Banned again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned again   Banned again I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 3:05 pm

Lol T3ch what do you want me to fix my rates too? Wink Rate 25000000 sound okay? Hehehe jocolor Yeah I'll hold tight man, I was just looking forward to playing with some of my friends while they were on... no biggie I suppose.
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

Banned again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned again   Banned again I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 4:14 pm

Unbanned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Banned again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned again   Banned again I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned again
Page 1 of 1