[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banned for leaving the server and coming back in,

Go down 
+2
T3CH
LiamButler
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LiamButler
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

Banned for leaving the server and coming back in, Empty
PostSubject: Banned for leaving the server and coming back in,   Banned for leaving the server and coming back in, I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 4:40 am

since I am a total noob at this game I do not like people to see my terrible score and apparently neither does JackBaure(sp) (supreme) as I learned this trick from him. He did not even warn me. Tony told him to leave us alone and he would not. I enjoy this clans server and would like to continue playing and learn to play better. Thanks
Back to top Go down
T3CH
The person whose name is above this has no life.
The person whose name is above this has no life.
T3CH

PostSubject: Re: Banned for leaving the server and coming back in,   Banned for leaving the server and coming back in, I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:18 am

lol
Back to top Go down
[GoG] Jesus

PostSubject: didnt ban you so stfu   Banned for leaving the server and coming back in, I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:40 am

i only banned socket trooper stfu now please
Back to top Go down
LiamButler
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

PostSubject: Re: Banned for leaving the server and coming back in,   Banned for leaving the server and coming back in, I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 3:45 pm

well you banned me by mistake, can you please unban me? it kicked me and said i was added to ban list i would really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
LiamButler
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

PostSubject: Re: Banned for leaving the server and coming back in,   Banned for leaving the server and coming back in, I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 3:58 pm

oh also maybe we were all banned because we were at socktroopers house and you did an ip ban I get it now
Back to top Go down
pubb!n
I have the libido of a tiger!
pubb!n

PostSubject: Re: Banned for leaving the server and coming back in,   Banned for leaving the server and coming back in, I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 4:24 pm

Another victim of Jack Baur.
Back to top Go down
LiamButler
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

PostSubject: Re: Banned for leaving the server and coming back in,   Banned for leaving the server and coming back in, I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 5:59 pm

here is the IP if you decide to unban me.
Back to top Go down
pubb!n
pubb!n

PostSubject: Re: Banned for leaving the server and coming back in,   Banned for leaving the server and coming back in, I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:06 pm

Your probably not getting unbanned and we don't need you IP we need your ID and you didn't even post that.
Back to top Go down
easy muhfuckin e
Let's get dangerous! - Darkwing Duck
Let's get dangerous! - Darkwing Duck

PostSubject: Re: Banned for leaving the server and coming back in,   Banned for leaving the server and coming back in, I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 7:23 pm

pubbin ur rude
Back to top Go down
LiamButler
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

PostSubject: Re: Banned for leaving the server and coming back in,   Banned for leaving the server and coming back in, I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 7:24 pm

it was a ip ban, thats why when socktrooper got the boot I did to.
Back to top Go down
pubb!n
pubb!n

PostSubject: Re: Banned for leaving the server and coming back in,   Banned for leaving the server and coming back in, I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:09 pm

easy muhfuckin e wrote:
pubbin ur rude

Yo, just keepin' it real.

And we need your steam ID to unban. Not your IP.
Back to top Go down
Yuriy.GoG
Yuriy.GoG

PostSubject: Re: Banned for leaving the server and coming back in,   Banned for leaving the server and coming back in, I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 9:49 pm

It was an IP ban... when someone gets added to banned list its an ip ban not steam id ban.. so he isnt banned on his steam id but on his internet ip address.. hey kid if you dont get unbanned just call you internet provider and request another ip address..
Back to top Go down
pubb!n
pubb!n

PostSubject: Re: Banned for leaving the server and coming back in,   Banned for leaving the server and coming back in, I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:05 pm

I meant if he and his friends want to be unbanned individually, then we need IDs.
Back to top Go down
Yuriy.GoG
Yuriy.GoG

PostSubject: Re: Banned for leaving the server and coming back in,   Banned for leaving the server and coming back in, I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:26 am

pubb!n wrote:
I meant if he and his friends want to be unbanned individually, then we need IDs.

and i said they were all on the same ip address.. and they all got banned by their ip not steam id.. if you ban someone by theyre ip address it doesnt ban theyre steam id's also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned for leaving the server and coming back in,   Banned for leaving the server and coming back in, I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned for leaving the server and coming back in,
Page 1 of 1