[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Im Not sure why i am banned from this server

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yoshi
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

Im Not sure why i am banned from this server Empty
PostSubject: Im Not sure why i am banned from this server   Im Not sure why i am banned from this server I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:39 am

i wasnt even on when i was banned . i just got home one week and i tri playing this server and i am banned ..some unban me please // steam id _0:0:12329269 // ...im only going to ask once, so be kind and unbann i ...look forward to more fun online in future thanks im sure it was just a misunderstanding
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: Im Not sure why i am banned from this server   Im Not sure why i am banned from this server I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:08 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.irishness.on.nimp.org
A Ton of Asians
I have nothing better to do than make 350+ posts on a crappy video game forum.. wow.
I have nothing better to do than make 350+ posts on a crappy video game forum.. wow.
A Ton of Asians

PostSubject: Re: Im Not sure why i am banned from this server   Im Not sure why i am banned from this server I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:21 am

Ewwww..... I read that last thread and you sound like you've gots the HIV or the clap....

Why would we want someone with an STD in our server?

As said before, SUCK A DICK.... Wait don't, please don't spread that shit that's around your lips.
Back to top Go down
yoshi
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

PostSubject: Re: Im Not sure why i am banned from this server   Im Not sure why i am banned from this server I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:39 am

um yeh i remember that thread, and i was clearly unbanned for a few weeks. then i left out of town and came back and played one day the went to bed, got up the next and started to play and i was banned again for no apprent reason. so if ur not gunna unbann me whatever kids have fun with it
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: Im Not sure why i am banned from this server   Im Not sure why i am banned from this server I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 1:00 pm

ok bye

Back to top Go down
http://www.irishness.on.nimp.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im Not sure why i am banned from this server   Im Not sure why i am banned from this server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im Not sure why i am banned from this server
Page 1 of 1