[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Love, unnamed

Go down 
+3
Tenacious
Cloud
unnamed
7 posters
AuthorMessage
unnamed
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

Love, unnamed Empty
PostSubject: Love, unnamed   Love, unnamed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:56 pm

cloud wrote:
Dude shut up, be happy you got unbanned, there's no need to retort.

Why? Cause some fuckwit on the net might ban me from a game? Scratch that. Ban me from playing on ONE server in a game? LMAO! In fact, im doing him a favor. Im guessing this is the only reason the 30+ year old loser gets up from bed for because he cant believe his REAL life could get fucked up so badly...

Jesus Christ! You guys act like i actually give a shit. Sure, I wouldnt mind having my options open. But next time, i'll just skip your server and click on the one below it... Because contrary to what Irish may think, its not that much more work...

Oops! I guess i just took a shit on Irish's last reason to live. Just do me a favor...and pull that trigger as soon as you can...
Back to top Go down
Cloud
I cried when DiCaprio died in Titanic.
I cried when DiCaprio died in Titanic.
Cloud

Love, unnamed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love, unnamed   Love, unnamed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:02 pm

Do me a favor and fuck off.
Back to top Go down
Tenacious
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
Tenacious

Love, unnamed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love, unnamed   Love, unnamed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:19 pm

Win ur e-battlz u baddie! Must be a real life trying to make someone kill themselves over the internet, even though that person has done MUCH more than you in real life. Check your head man, I think you might be skullfucked. BTW, can we have a "down syndrome" filter for the server? It'd stop many people like this from getting in.
Sincerely, Tenacious.
I really only mean it in the best way possible.
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

Love, unnamed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love, unnamed   Love, unnamed I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:42 pm

unnamed wrote:
cloud wrote:
Dude shut up, be happy you got unbanned, there's no need to retort.

Why? Cause some fuckwit on the net might ban me from a game? Scratch that. Ban me from playing on ONE server in a game? LMAO! In fact, im doing him a favor. Im guessing this is the only reason the 30+ year old loser gets up from bed for because he cant believe his REAL life could get fucked up so badly...

Jesus Christ! You guys act like i actually give a shit. Sure, I wouldnt mind having my options open. But next time, i'll just skip your server and click on the one below it... Because contrary to what Irish may think, its not that much more work...

Oops! I guess i just took a shit on Irish's last reason to live. Just do me a favor...and pull that trigger as soon as you can...

Hang on Jesus Banned you he's like 12!
I unbanned you fucking fool

lol 30+ me thinks not and I love my life got a woman sexy cars all the "Boy Toys" anyone could wish for and I'll bet by the time I actually hit 30 I'll have more money you will in your whole weak life! Hell I may even have done so already!

So you don't give a shit but after the last topic was locked so we could just get on with playing css you decided to post a new topic to tell us you don't give a shit...win win WIN EH! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.irishness.on.nimp.org
Lord Mega
Homicidal Maniac
Homicidal Maniac

Love, unnamed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love, unnamed   Love, unnamed I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 am

hey.

less QQ more pewpew.

go bitch somewhere else.
why can't you people cry less. if you have a problem, take it off the forums. it's not like you are going to get anything here except all of us hating you.

i'm sorry, but that's my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

Love, unnamed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love, unnamed   Love, unnamed I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:47 am

I guess your Mom missed your heart when she shoved that coat hanger deep within her. You won't have to skip our server or our forum. Thanks for the IP, peach fuzz.
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

Love, unnamed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love, unnamed   Love, unnamed I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:47 am

Bitch I was tryin to play :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.irishness.on.nimp.org
S.F.s/AKs
When you have sex with me, its like your having sex with everyone ive ever had sex with before.
When you have sex with me, its like your having sex with everyone ive ever had sex with before.
S.F.s/AKs

Love, unnamed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love, unnamed   Love, unnamed I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:53 pm

Bob fuckin' Vila wrote:
I guess your Mom missed your heart when she shoved that coat hanger deep within her. You won't have to skip our server or our forum. Thanks for the IP, peach fuzz.

OOOOO SHIT BOB ALL OF MY RESPECT DUE!!!!!! THat was fukin cold omg, so beautiful, and unnamed u can't hold the whole clan responsible for what 2 guys did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Love, unnamed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love, unnamed   Love, unnamed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love, unnamed
Page 1 of 1