[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

homo zombie sh!t!

Go down 
+10
TimD
pubb!n
A Ton of Asians
Yuriy.GoG
Halolamer
`StealthyOwned.GoG
Crazy Yoda`GoG
Whippy
Captain Trips
3V1L
14 posters
AuthorMessage
3V1L
Full Fledged Loser
Full Fledged Loser

homo zombie sh!t! Empty
PostSubject: homo zombie sh!t!   homo zombie sh!t! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:57 pm

ummm what the hell was with the homo zombie shit on tthe server tonight? is it hacked or something? no admin or anything....
Back to top Go down
Captain Trips
Cool Kid
Cool Kid
Captain Trips

homo zombie sh!t! Empty
PostSubject: Re: homo zombie sh!t!   homo zombie sh!t! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:59 pm

yeah its fer sure hacked
Back to top Go down
Whippy
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

homo zombie sh!t! Empty
PostSubject: Re: homo zombie sh!t!   homo zombie sh!t! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:35 pm

Captain Trips wrote:
yeah its fer sure hacked

If your server was infact hacked, I would seriously look into who had the rcon, and IF it had zombie mod WHO has access to the web console. The only real way to "hack" a server and apply a totally different mod would be via ftp access. There is no where that this info is stored on the server, and so FTP passwords should be hard to get UNLESS somehow someone got the password for the web dashboard. Also I do not know what secondary plugins you guys use after Mani admin plugin, but there are some really nasty back doors that open up using different versions of eventscripts (rcon password discovery), and ANYONE can find out what version of any of these plugins you guys run very easily.

I heard of this plight, and felt the need to lend whatever knowledge I could to help with the situation.
Back to top Go down
Crazy Yoda`GoG
Homicidal Maniac
Homicidal Maniac
Crazy Yoda`GoG

homo zombie sh!t! Empty
PostSubject: Re: homo zombie sh!t!   homo zombie sh!t! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:32 pm

someone definitely hacked it, they came in with a bunch of messages via console earlier and then pretty much did whatever they wanted after that...they banned a bunch of admins too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.failblog.org
`StealthyOwned.GoG
I have nothing better to do than make 350+ posts on a crappy video game forum.. wow.
I have nothing better to do than make 350+ posts on a crappy video game forum.. wow.
`StealthyOwned.GoG

homo zombie sh!t! Empty
PostSubject: Re: homo zombie sh!t!   homo zombie sh!t! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:08 am

Bob, Jared, or Irish will have to deal with it in the morning. For now none of us have FTP Access. In the morning it will be resolved and someone will be able to contact Jared if needed to restart the server and install the proper plugins. If the person has FTP Access, Bob, Jared, and Irish will need to do Virus Scans for keyloggers, or just not tell anyone the passes. It's not exactly like the server will die, it will be fixed eventually.

*Edit* According to everyone this "S.I.T Lan" guy gave out the rcon access, I don't believe you can install plugins with rcon though. Anyways, here's the kids IP: 68.231.71.134
Back to top Go down
https://godsofgaming.forumotion.net
Halolamer
I like rusty spoons.
I like rusty spoons.

homo zombie sh!t! Empty
PostSubject: Re: homo zombie sh!t!   homo zombie sh!t! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:37 am

confirm "s.i.t. lan".. by the time i got in.. he had disabled status so i couldn't snatch his id... btw, the kid has no go-ram idea on how to run a server

mmmmm... snatch
Back to top Go down
Yuriy.GoG
I have the libido of a tiger!
Yuriy.GoG

homo zombie sh!t! Empty
PostSubject: Re: homo zombie sh!t!   homo zombie sh!t! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:10 am

Wait so WTF happened? All this ftp and s.i.t and Nerd BS confused me.
Back to top Go down
`StealthyOwned.GoG
`StealthyOwned.GoG

homo zombie sh!t! Empty
PostSubject: Re: homo zombie sh!t!   homo zombie sh!t! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:56 am

Ok for you retards like Yuriry:

The kid "S.i.t. Lan" got the ftp or rcon, then removed admins and added Zombie Mod.
Back to top Go down
https://godsofgaming.forumotion.net
Yuriy.GoG
Yuriy.GoG

homo zombie sh!t! Empty
PostSubject: Re: homo zombie sh!t!   homo zombie sh!t! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 4:02 am

`StealthyOwned.GoG wrote:
Ok for you retards like Yuriry:

The kid "S.i.t. Lan" got the ftp or rcon, then removed admins and added Zombie Mod.

Okay, who was this faggot and how did he get into RCON?
Back to top Go down
Captain Trips
Cool Kid
Cool Kid
Captain Trips

homo zombie sh!t! Empty
PostSubject: Re: homo zombie sh!t!   homo zombie sh!t! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:50 am

it was crazy like some live free or die hard shit, the console said that the server will die in 400 seconds and everyone was like wtf? and then the dude banned all the admins on and just started fucking shit up
Back to top Go down
A Ton of Asians
A Ton of Asians

homo zombie sh!t! Empty
PostSubject: Re: homo zombie sh!t!   homo zombie sh!t! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:45 am

I asked him if he wanted to fight, but he was too much of a bitch.

So this SIT Lan kid gave his cousin or something along those lines the rcon who hacked the server real bad. First he started talking to everyone through the console, not affecting the game at all. Then erased/disabled ranks, hitbox, and all of that good stuff. Afterwards, anyone who came on the server with admin powers was baned and their admin-ness was taken away. He switched it to zombie mode but was too fucking stupid to know how to keep us entertained with zombies. Eventually, the stupid hacker gave rice admin powers to try and fix the zombie, but instead Rice band him and that good stuff...

I was real drunk so I may have this wrong. I heard Slayer was involved too and something about Rowan eventually getting into console, and I remember something about pancakes.

THats to the best of my knoweldge.
Back to top Go down
pubb!n
pubb!n

homo zombie sh!t! Empty
PostSubject: Re: homo zombie sh!t!   homo zombie sh!t! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:25 am

I wonder which admins got banned.
Back to top Go down
TimD
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy
TimD

homo zombie sh!t! Empty
PostSubject: Re: homo zombie sh!t!   homo zombie sh!t! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:46 am

I was playing in it earlier. Me Weeeeeeed, dirty and a bunch of other guys. killing zombies. it was kinda fun but got old after 20min. anyway any word on when it will be back up?
Back to top Go down
Rowan Atkinson Is My Hero
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy
Rowan Atkinson Is My Hero

homo zombie sh!t! Empty
PostSubject: Re: homo zombie sh!t!   homo zombie sh!t! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:52 am

Server is fully up and back to normal.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kungfoowookie
[GoG] eXecute
I like rusty spoons.
I like rusty spoons.
[GoG] eXecute

homo zombie sh!t! Empty
PostSubject: Re: homo zombie sh!t!   homo zombie sh!t! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:36 pm

Thank God its backs!
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

homo zombie sh!t! Empty
PostSubject: Re: homo zombie sh!t!   homo zombie sh!t! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:49 pm

Matty aka eXecute wrote:
Thank God its backs!

I've changed it back but some stuff still needs fixing let me know wht you find missing and I'll work on it
Back to top Go down
http://www.irishness.on.nimp.org
[GoG] eXecute
I like rusty spoons.
I like rusty spoons.
[GoG] eXecute

homo zombie sh!t! Empty
PostSubject: Re: homo zombie sh!t!   homo zombie sh!t! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:03 pm

Will do. Pissed about ranks, but whatever. Thats the fun part now, gettin back to top 10.
Back to top Go down
Popsicle
Sysop
Sysop
Popsicle

homo zombie sh!t! Empty
PostSubject: Re: homo zombie sh!t!   homo zombie sh!t! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:53 pm

Matty aka eXecute wrote:
Will do. Pissed about ranks, but whatever. Thats the fun part now, gettin back to top 10.

Shouldn't be too hard with the current state of things :p.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

homo zombie sh!t! Empty
PostSubject: Re: homo zombie sh!t!   homo zombie sh!t! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

homo zombie sh!t!
Page 1 of 1