[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

COD5: Zombie mode

Go down 
+3
S.F.s/AKs
Cloud
Surf&Turf
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Surf&Turf
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
Surf&Turf

COD5: Zombie mode Empty
PostSubject: COD5: Zombie mode   COD5: Zombie mode I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:06 pm

Yea my friend and I just got to level 21 in split screen mode (2 players not 4). Holla at me when the undead strike IRL.

But anyway that game is fucking addicting I enjoy it almost as much as Assault
Back to top Go down
Cloud
I cried when DiCaprio died in Titanic.
I cried when DiCaprio died in Titanic.
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: COD5: Zombie mode   COD5: Zombie mode I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:08 pm

That's awesome man, me and my friend only got up to 11 -.-;
Was 21 hard?
Back to top Go down
S.F.s/AKs
When you have sex with me, its like your having sex with everyone ive ever had sex with before.
When you have sex with me, its like your having sex with everyone ive ever had sex with before.
S.F.s/AKs

PostSubject: Re: COD5: Zombie mode   COD5: Zombie mode I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:19 pm

fuck that cod 4 online is so much better
Back to top Go down
usmc|sharky
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
usmc|sharky

PostSubject: Re: COD5: Zombie mode   COD5: Zombie mode I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:38 pm

Fuck yea that games addicting i beat it in 2 days when i was stuck in norfolk, VA.
Back to top Go down
pubb!n
I have the libido of a tiger!
I have the libido of a tiger!
pubb!n

PostSubject: Re: COD5: Zombie mode   COD5: Zombie mode I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 10:43 pm

S.F.s/AKs wrote:
fuck that cod 4 online is so much better

Right you are.

Got it on my old account.
Back to top Go down
S.F.s/AKs
S.F.s/AKs

PostSubject: Re: COD5: Zombie mode   COD5: Zombie mode I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 11:47 pm

man lol i never used to like the online (well never gave it a try lol), but a month ago when i was writing my business (during the actual exam) my friend goes, "yo u wanna play cod 4 today?". I almost laughed my ass off, but to make em shut up i said i would. So i start off lvl 1, but ive been hauling ass n now im lvl 39 Smile

P.S.- g3, red dot scope, stopping power, deep impact, bandolier----> unstoppable i got a fukin 16 kill streak with a 38-8 in that game lololol
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: COD5: Zombie mode   COD5: Zombie mode I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:24 am

Any of you play World at War on the Xbox? If so, let me know. Level 60, what up.
Back to top Go down
Surf&Turf
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
Surf&Turf

PostSubject: Re: COD5: Zombie mode   COD5: Zombie mode I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:58 am

Cloud wrote:
That's awesome man, me and my friend only got up to 11 -.-;
Was 21 hard?

Yea man without the ray gun/big machine guns you're fucked. They all sprint and come throught the wall/windows 5 at a time. The help (hell) room is the way to go, fuck the upstairs.

And yes I enjoy cod4 as well but my internet here is shitty so we play split screen. I'm partial to the 3shot burst m16 w/grenade launcher.
Back to top Go down
heretic
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
heretic

PostSubject: Re: COD5: Zombie mode   COD5: Zombie mode I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 12:39 pm

My brother has owned World at War since it came out. I had not played it until yesterday. To say that Nazi Zombies is a huge fucking bag of awesome the likes of which any gamer has seen thus far in the video game industry is a tragic understatement. I am going to play this game until my Xbox explodes from the awesomeness and shrapnel from the awesome explosion hits me in the face and I shit my pants from the sheer awesomeness. Then I will die
Back to top Go down
Surf&Turf
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
Surf&Turf

PostSubject: Re: COD5: Zombie mode   COD5: Zombie mode I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:29 pm

Yes, I love that mod. Classes have been skipped, papers abandoned, girls laughed at, its so addicting. We played it so much the first week that we thought we were tired of it...and then we played it drunk and its still sweet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COD5: Zombie mode   COD5: Zombie mode I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COD5: Zombie mode
Page 1 of 1