[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banned off the Assault Server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PsychoPirate
Cool Kid
Cool Kid
PsychoPirate

Banned off the Assault Server Empty
PostSubject: Banned off the Assault Server   Banned off the Assault Server I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 8:22 am

I've been playing on the Assault Server for over a month now... for whatever reason this morning (7am est) I got banned. Admin didn't say anything, I had only got 6 kills... he went spec... then banned me when I was trying to shoot at someone that I had seen run in bd. I have no idea what kind of rules you guys have in terms of banning people, i.e. demo or otherwise (I used to admin Spawnpoint Assault servers, up until all the players left XD ) but I feel as if I was not given a fair chance, and that the admin, tTB.', Stealthy, banned me for no reason. Lots of my friends play on that server, including Bambe, cloud, Pulse, $$Banks$$, almost all the My Fellow Deejays that are left and the Da clan, basically all my friends from the SP Assault East server... and it sucks to not be able to play on there. I'd like to request a look into why I was banned and if there is anything I can do to get back on. I've never hacked in my life, and it bothers me to be considered one. Please look into this soon if possible, as I would like to be able to play with my friends on the server once this is resolved.

Thanks in advance,
[PHXX]PsychoPirate
Back to top Go down
easy muhfuckin e
Let's get dangerous! - Darkwing Duck

PostSubject: Re: Banned off the Assault Server   Banned off the Assault Server I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:57 am

stealthyyy... pirate doesnt hack, am almost certain of it, but hopefully u got a demo or somethin, i seen this guy play for quiet a while now, i must admit i hate him cuz he kills me all the time but am almost positive he doesnt hack. anyways post your steam id here pirate and if u dont know how... type in status in console and find it from there, hopefully stealthy will clear it up soon, if he says you hack then we really cant do anythin about it cuz none of us were in the server but him.
Back to top Go down
PsychoPirate
Cool Kid
Cool Kid
PsychoPirate

PostSubject: Re: Banned off the Assault Server   Banned off the Assault Server I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:05 am

Right, forgot to post that. My steam id is:
"[PHXX]PsychoPirate" STEAM_0:1:5207660

Thanks for the fast response... I guess I'll just have to wait for him to come on here Very Happy

[PHXX]PsychoPirate
Back to top Go down
easy muhfuckin e

PostSubject: Re: Banned off the Assault Server   Banned off the Assault Server I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:39 am

you should be fine by 12:00 pm, ill try to get a hold of stealthy by then, just wait it off for about 3 hours or so cuz i gotta check in with him
Back to top Go down
easy muhfuckin e

PostSubject: Re: Banned off the Assault Server   Banned off the Assault Server I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:33 am

unbanned!
Back to top Go down
PsychoPirate
Cool Kid
Cool Kid
PsychoPirate

PostSubject: Re: Banned off the Assault Server   Banned off the Assault Server I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:39 am

Thanks for all the help!

Psychopirate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned off the Assault Server   Banned off the Assault Server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned off the Assault Server
Page 1 of 1