[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banned for something I didnt do.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pure Hate
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

Banned for something I didnt do. Empty
PostSubject: Banned for something I didnt do.   Banned for something I didnt do. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:13 pm

Sharky ban me today for im not sure how long because I said "Nigger is a bad word" to some kid who was spamming his mic about stupid crap. Then told my friend in the server that I had been caught using the "n" word before even though I never have ever used racism in your server. He is lieing about me to justify a ban that shouldnt have been given because I stated it was a bad word and didn't even call anyone the word. You may also know me as Zaplodr.
Back to top Go down
[GoG] eXecute
I like rusty spoons.
I like rusty spoons.
[GoG] eXecute

PostSubject: Re: Banned for something I didnt do.   Banned for something I didnt do. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:14 pm

follow the instructions on how to request an unban and then maybe you'll get unbanned.
Back to top Go down
usmc|sharky
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
usmc|sharky

PostSubject: Re: Banned for something I didnt do.   Banned for something I didnt do. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:17 pm

it was an hr stop fucking crying and if it wasnt you i heard say it before then someone else has been in the server under your name so if thats the case then im sorry.
Back to top Go down
Pure Hate
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

PostSubject: Re: Banned for something I didnt do.   Banned for something I didnt do. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:19 pm

Well sharky if I was actually being Racist the I would have accepted the ban. You just ban me cuz I said that you got owned when Zerglor killed you.
Back to top Go down
usmc|sharky
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
usmc|sharky

PostSubject: Re: Banned for something I didnt do.   Banned for something I didnt do. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:21 pm

all i heard was the word nigger out of your mouth and i cant fucking stand it but since i have seen you in the server before it was only an hr ban. no i didnt ban you bc you said i got owned by zerglor, if that was the case then alot of mother fuckers would get banned by me!
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: Banned for something I didnt do.   Banned for something I didnt do. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:23 pm

Pure Hate wrote:
Well sharky if I was actually being Racist the I would have accepted the ban. You just ban me cuz I said that you got owned when Zerglor killed you.

Ok so one you didnt post your id, two you were told make a proper unban request & three dont talk back to admins

kk
Back to top Go down
http://www.irishness.on.nimp.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banned for something I didnt do.   Banned for something I didnt do. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banned for something I didnt do.
Page 1 of 1