[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your assault server at night

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jerry
Jerry

Your assault server at night Empty
PostSubject: Your assault server at night   Your assault server at night I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:11 am

Hello everybody i'm Jerry.

I mostly only play at night times and i really hate all of these glitchers, spammers, and hackers.

Right now the server has 20+ people and there is this hacker that is glitching every round and its so annoying that there are no admins on to ban this fuck.

I don't know how many admins this clan has but please will someone come into the assault server and clean it up a little. Also at night time it would be great if some of you came in and played Smile

Thanks.

Edit: The glitching, wall hacking, aimbot toggling, no flash faggot is "phaz3" STEAM_0:1:9904608 1:12:56 129 0 active. He is on right now in the glitch you go to from bridge. I have no demo so i don't know if you guys will ban him because of my word only.

Thank you. Great server btw. Best assault in the world imo.

Edit again: Another hacker is on right now killing the whole ct team when they spawn. "How Does I Hooked hl2.exe??????" STEAM_0:1:28765076 02:27 149 0 active

Edit again. Okay i found out how to demo people and have a demo of "How Does I Hooked hl2.exe??????" STEAM_0:1:28765076 02:27 149 0 active but i have no clue how to get it to you guys? do i email it?

thanks. And please if an admin sees this come into the assault server right now.
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: Your assault server at night   Your assault server at night I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:10 am

Thanks Jerry, both are now banned I banned one in game and the phaz guy via console I have a demo of him so don't worry. Just keep the demo of the other guy for me in case he comes and asks why. FYI you can upload the demo to some site and then send us the link. But as I said dont worry about this one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.irishness.on.nimp.org
Jerry
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Your assault server at night   Your assault server at night I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:38 am

Thanks Irish. Great playing with you too.

But if anyone like an admin or you Irish can come into the assault right now that would be great. 3 people are always glitching and this guy Peteskies doesnt stop the music spam. Just saying any admins come play Smile))
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: Your assault server at night   Your assault server at night I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:55 am

I banned that Pete faggot for a hour for spamming

I'll warn him once more when I see him next
Back to top Go down
http://www.irishness.on.nimp.org
surf
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
surf

PostSubject: Re: Your assault server at night   Your assault server at night I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:14 pm

Nice work Jerry, always nice when someone offers a hand. Is this the former mixmap server thats catching all these retards? I can't imagine why no admins are around at night...I mean unless we need some younger ones since all the "adults" are out weekends.
Back to top Go down
Piechowski
Homicidal Maniac
Homicidal Maniac
Piechowski

PostSubject: Re: Your assault server at night   Your assault server at night I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:35 pm

very good job jerry, with the steam id's and all
most people would just come in here and bitch about it.
and yeah i would play alot more but seeing as how i have a full time job
its not happening.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Your assault server at night   Your assault server at night I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:36 pm

surf wrote:
Nice work Jerry, always nice when someone offers a hand. Is this the former mixmap server thats catching all these retards? I can't imagine why no admins are around at night...I mean unless we need some younger ones since all the "adults" are out weekends.

True. You adults over 21 are having a fun weekend!! It was the assault server, don't know if it was the former mixmap or not.

Piechowski who needs a job, play 8-10 hours a day like i have the last 3 days lol. Without breaks too, i think i need some sort of rehab, i'm sure L.A. has one for this lol.
Back to top Go down
jimbo
Hacer
Hacer

PostSubject: Re: Your assault server at night   Your assault server at night I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:50 pm

Jerry wrote:
surf wrote:

True. You adults over 21 are having a fun weekend!! It was the assault server, don't know if it was the former mixmap or not.

Piechowski who needs a job, play 8-10 hours a day like i have the last 3 days lol. Without breaks too, i think i need some sort of rehab, i'm sure L.A. has one for this lol.
pft, anyone who knows me knows ill do that, then life hits me and i cant play for like 2-4 weeks straight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your assault server at night   Your assault server at night I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your assault server at night
Page 1 of 1