[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A story about a smelly hobo (no, not easy...surprisingly)

Go down 
+2
Halolamer
Google™ » me «
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Google™ » me «
Stalker
Stalker
Google™ » me «

A story about a smelly hobo (no, not easy...surprisingly) Empty
PostSubject: A story about a smelly hobo (no, not easy...surprisingly)   A story about a smelly hobo (no, not easy...surprisingly) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 2:09 pm

hey guys, i'm bored at my internship so i stopped by these forums to see how everyone was doing. it seems like immaturity is still running rampant around these parts...AWESOME.

i've decided to share a story with you guys; a lesson on personal hygiene, if you will.

first some background info. if you don't already know, i live in New York City. if you guessed that i pay a ridiculous rent for a tiny ass apartment and spend the rest on overpriced food/alcohol/clothes...sadly, you're right.

anyway, i was on my way to my internship and it was raining pretty heavily. i walk down into the subway station and stood amongst the crowd of suits & hipsters (fyi, skinny jeans are gay). the subway comes and every car is full except one...occupied by a fat, dirty, unemployed, smelly ass hobo.

the smell was putrid to say the least. it was bad enough he didn't shower but he was soaking wet from the rain, which intensified the odor. it was so bad that several people looked like they were going to puke until a woman in a corporate suit finally caved and vomited on the platform. (apparently, she had cherrios for breakfast.)

of course, people start protesting that this walking biological weapon was taking up a whole car while people with actual jobs needed to get to work. a couple of suits start complaining to the conductor and the MTA employee manning the ticket booth. eventually the police patrolling the streets above showed up and kicked his ass off the subway. the funny thing is nobody rode on the empty subway car because it still smelled like darth's mouth after he tossed easy's salad.

moral of the story: wash your ass.

(and yes, i am really bored to type this all out. maybe i should bring my laptop and play cs:s here from now on.)
Back to top Go down
Halolamer
I like rusty spoons.
I like rusty spoons.

PostSubject: Re: A story about a smelly hobo (no, not easy...surprisingly)   A story about a smelly hobo (no, not easy...surprisingly) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 2:58 pm

i dont get it scratch if i dont bathe for a couple of weeks, i can have a whole car to my self
its a win win cheers
Back to top Go down
[GoG] Karnage
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy
[GoG] Karnage

PostSubject: Re: A story about a smelly hobo (no, not easy...surprisingly)   A story about a smelly hobo (no, not easy...surprisingly) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:12 pm

Halolamer wrote:
i dont get it scratch if i dont bathe for a couple of weeks, i can have a whole car to my self
its a win win cheers

Back to top Go down
surf
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
surf

PostSubject: Re: A story about a smelly hobo (no, not easy...surprisingly)   A story about a smelly hobo (no, not easy...surprisingly) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:57 pm

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGLE damn its been awhile, how you been? And sorry to hear about your shitty new york life...but thats what you get for supporting that asshole Arod
Back to top Go down
*USA*$l@yer*
Cool Kid
Cool Kid

PostSubject: Re: A story about a smelly hobo (no, not easy...surprisingly)   A story about a smelly hobo (no, not easy...surprisingly) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 3:10 am

sup google. I sure as hell hope that dude wasn't hungry. If so you should've hooked him up with those cheerios.. Wasting food like that what the fuck.
Back to top Go down
Piechowski
Homicidal Maniac
Homicidal Maniac
Piechowski

PostSubject: Re: A story about a smelly hobo (no, not easy...surprisingly)   A story about a smelly hobo (no, not easy...surprisingly) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:31 pm

Fuck the man lets all be smelly bums!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A story about a smelly hobo (no, not easy...surprisingly)   A story about a smelly hobo (no, not easy...surprisingly) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A story about a smelly hobo (no, not easy...surprisingly)
Page 1 of 1