[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

air crazy- for bob .plz reply.

Go down 
+5
Anthrax
Bong Hits For Jesus
Ranger Smith
BOB FUCKING VILA
air crazy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
air crazy
Uber Nub
Uber Nub
air crazy

air crazy- for bob .plz reply. Empty
PostSubject: air crazy- for bob .plz reply.   air crazy- for bob .plz reply. I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 12:05 pm

Okay hey Bob.. I know that im probably not going to get into [GoG] .

I was wondering if you could possibly make me level 1 admin...plz

i know this sounds pretty weird but i just thought if i havn't got any chance in getting into [GoG] then i just thought maybe you would let me be level 1 admin....

cheers if you let me and fair enough if you dont ...... plz reply

air CrAzY Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: air crazy- for bob .plz reply.   air crazy- for bob .plz reply. I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 12:59 pm

Sorry buddy, can't just give you admin without you being in the clan.
Back to top Go down
air crazy
Uber Nub
Uber Nub
air crazy

PostSubject: Re: air crazy- for bob .plz reply.   air crazy- for bob .plz reply. I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 1:23 pm

that means ill never get admin coze no one wants me in the clan for some reason...

so ill never get admin plz bob think it over again
Back to top Go down
Ranger Smith
[GoG] Founder
[GoG] Founder
Ranger Smith

PostSubject: Re: air crazy- for bob .plz reply.   air crazy- for bob .plz reply. I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 1:40 pm

lol, yeah, and dude, i can't say i've ever played with you. You might also want to write like a persuasive essay or something cause just popping on the forums and asking for admin isn't the best way to get it.
Back to top Go down
air crazy
Uber Nub
Uber Nub
air crazy

PostSubject: Re: air crazy- for bob .plz reply.   air crazy- for bob .plz reply. I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 1:51 pm

yeh i know its not the best way. but i ask people to look at my application they dont even reply. i ask how can i get into gog they say be patient. i wait 3 months only then people say "your not getting into [GoG] stfu" and then i think okay then maybe i can get something from spending over 3 months on your server ill ask for level 1 admin which allows me to do virtually nothing. but still i cant have it unlees im in [GoG] and no one wants me in for some reason.....

so i just asked for admin but im not even aloud that why the fuck does no one want me in!!! or even give me level 1 admin..

im sorry for saying all that but 3 months of waiting without a reply just makes me want to give up..

p.s. there isnt a section for "apply for [GoG] admin " so i have to ask somewhere

air crazy
Back to top Go down
Ranger Smith
[GoG] Founder
[GoG] Founder
Ranger Smith

PostSubject: Re: air crazy- for bob .plz reply.   air crazy- for bob .plz reply. I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 2:01 pm

There isn't a section because we don't give admin to non-GoG memebers, we used to do that but problems arose and we stopped.

And as for the mean replies you got on the server, they are just from guys who are tired of getting asked about joining GoG all the time, or from general assholes, which GoG is filled with.

As for your application, it may be that I just didn't notice it for whatever reason, which is my fault, but the way to get noticed is to get on ventrilo with us, get a mic, talk to us in-game, get involved. Just playing on the server for a few months, then asking to join isn't going to get you anywhere. So when you're in the server with GoG people, make yourself know, talking on the mic helps alot more than people think.
Back to top Go down
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

PostSubject: Re: air crazy- for bob .plz reply.   air crazy- for bob .plz reply. I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 2:06 pm

yea, I only got in cuz I let ranger and bob have their way with me.
Back to top Go down
air crazy
Uber Nub
Uber Nub
air crazy

PostSubject: Re: air crazy- for bob .plz reply.   air crazy- for bob .plz reply. I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 2:16 pm

the thing is i get fuckig muted for talking .. so basicly i get treated like shit all the time
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: air crazy- for bob .plz reply.   air crazy- for bob .plz reply. I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 3:20 pm

Well, you're a bit young and some of our admins are sticklers about kids talking on the mic. But, you don't spam it or anything so if anybody gives you a hard time just tell them that I said it's okay for you to use your mic. Like Ranger said, get in our ventrilo channel and get to know us. You're a pleasant young chap and I'm sure most of them will like you.
Back to top Go down
Anthrax
[GoG] Website Admin
[GoG] Website Admin
Anthrax

PostSubject: Re: air crazy- for bob .plz reply.   air crazy- for bob .plz reply. I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:35 pm

if you pay me in 75 USD ill give you some moderator powers on the forums. this is a one time offer.
Back to top Go down
https://godsofgaming.forumotion.net
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: air crazy- for bob .plz reply.   air crazy- for bob .plz reply. I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:57 pm

Shit, I'll give him advanced admin for 75$
Back to top Go down
D!sbel!ef

PostSubject: Re: air crazy- for bob .plz reply.   air crazy- for bob .plz reply. I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 8:29 pm

You can persuade me by sucking my dick/buying me a new account. :[
Either one is appreciated!
Back to top Go down
`StealthyOwned.GoG
I have nothing better to do than make 350+ posts on a crappy video game forum.. wow.
I have nothing better to do than make 350+ posts on a crappy video game forum.. wow.
`StealthyOwned.GoG

PostSubject: Re: air crazy- for bob .plz reply.   air crazy- for bob .plz reply. I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 9:14 pm

You shouldn't be wnating into GoG just for the admin powers anyways.
Back to top Go down
pubb!n
I have the libido of a tiger!
I have the libido of a tiger!
pubb!n

PostSubject: Re: air crazy- for bob .plz reply.   air crazy- for bob .plz reply. I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 9:33 pm

shittin me, for 75 buck u can have my steam account and id and abuse the admin i have
Back to top Go down
Ranger Smith
[GoG] Founder
[GoG] Founder
Ranger Smith

PostSubject: Re: air crazy- for bob .plz reply.   air crazy- for bob .plz reply. I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 11:32 pm

wow, you're all whores....
Back to top Go down
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

PostSubject: Re: air crazy- for bob .plz reply.   air crazy- for bob .plz reply. I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 1:30 am

if you buy my account for $75 in real life, i will take the money and run
Back to top Go down
Anthrax
[GoG] Website Admin
[GoG] Website Admin
Anthrax

PostSubject: Re: air crazy- for bob .plz reply.   air crazy- for bob .plz reply. I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 9:00 pm

why would you run?
Back to top Go down
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

PostSubject: Re: air crazy- for bob .plz reply.   air crazy- for bob .plz reply. I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 11:19 pm

cuz i have 75 dollars and he has no admin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sweet.Sprayer
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy
Sweet.Sprayer

PostSubject: Re: air crazy- for bob .plz reply.   air crazy- for bob .plz reply. I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 12:10 pm

$75... thats like 15 $5 footlongs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: air crazy- for bob .plz reply.   air crazy- for bob .plz reply. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

air crazy- for bob .plz reply.
Page 1 of 1