[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dust Server......

Go down 
+3
Bong Hits For Jesus
`StealthyOwned.GoG
Irish_Bhoy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

Dust Server...... Empty
PostSubject: Dust Server......   Dust Server...... I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 2:47 pm

Well as some of you know the Dust server is being changed,
Well we have decided to turn it into a Deathmatch Server...Dust and Office rotation.
In time we'll see if this brings us more traffic if not maybe a GG Deathmatch server will be an Idea

It should be up and running by tomorrow if not tonite, so drop by and let us know wht you all think!!

xxxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.irishness.on.nimp.org
`StealthyOwned.GoG
I have nothing better to do than make 350+ posts on a crappy video game forum.. wow.
I have nothing better to do than make 350+ posts on a crappy video game forum.. wow.
`StealthyOwned.GoG

Dust Server...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dust Server......   Dust Server...... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 4:20 am

Yep that worked out Well... Why don't we cut our Loses, and just make the current Popular one a 100tic and a 30man? im sure it would have more profit then running a server that never gets visits.
Back to top Go down
https://godsofgaming.forumotion.net
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

Dust Server...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dust Server......   Dust Server...... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 4:50 am

`StealthyOwned.GoG wrote:
Yep that worked out Well... Why don't we cut our Loses, and just make the current Popular one a 100tic and a 30man? im sure it would have more profit then running a server that never gets visits.

I think Stealthy's got a point why not putt all the $$$ in to getting the very best server we can get....we should get even more traffic on assault that way!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.irishness.on.nimp.org
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

Dust Server...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dust Server......   Dust Server...... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:23 am

fuck a 30 man 100tick, the most we need for a good 100tick CAL rotation server is 18.
Back to top Go down
`StealthyOwned.GoG
`StealthyOwned.GoG

Dust Server...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dust Server......   Dust Server...... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 4:12 pm

Honestly thou bong.. Every time we try and make that server good, it's usually only liked by [GoG] Members and/or it gets a population at the begining and then plumets down to nothing. A CAL Rotation would be good, but people just hate the Fucking constant lag in the Assault Server and would probably visit more if it were 100Tic and Lagless.
Back to top Go down
usmc|sharky
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
usmc|sharky

Dust Server...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dust Server......   Dust Server...... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 5:02 pm

I'm with stealthy on this one i say make the assault server a 100tic.
Back to top Go down
Sweet.Sprayer
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy
Sweet.Sprayer

Dust Server...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dust Server......   Dust Server...... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:43 pm

so your willing to pay a 40$ more a month for a 100 tick sharky and stealthy? well then great!!!!
Back to top Go down
`StealthyOwned.GoG
`StealthyOwned.GoG

Dust Server...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dust Server......   Dust Server...... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:51 am

Sure
Back to top Go down
dAg0d
Full Fledged Loser
Full Fledged Loser

Dust Server...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dust Server......   Dust Server...... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 2:43 am

it being 66tic is not the reason it lags, it lags because gameservers sucks dick. i used to own a 66 tic, i know.
Back to top Go down
Twizzy
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
Twizzy

Dust Server...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dust Server......   Dust Server...... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:25 pm

Well not to be an ass dude, but gameservers rules if you know the right people. I have a friend that works for them and got me a dedicated server for 39.99 month for 24 slot/100tic/ping boost/and unlimited mods and map space. Never lagged a second. The only other company I would trust is counter-strike.com and they really lack a good customer service base...

Twizzy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dust Server...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dust Server......   Dust Server...... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dust Server......
Page 1 of 1