[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

paypal sucks...

Go down 
+2
Ranger Smith
pubb!n
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pubb!n
I have the libido of a tiger!
pubb!n

paypal sucks... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: paypal sucks...   paypal sucks... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:27 am

yeah lol
Back to top Go down
pubb!n
pubb!n

PostSubject: Re: paypal sucks...   paypal sucks... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 5:17 am

well its come to my knowledge that the guy was a scammer
i caught him on all the fbi emails lol he tried to get me to pay him 250 thru western union pssshhh fuck that
thanks u guys for ur help
Back to top Go down
Sweet.Sprayer
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy
Sweet.Sprayer

PostSubject: Re: paypal sucks...   paypal sucks... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:15 am

lol..welcome
Back to top Go down
elie
Serial Rapist
Serial Rapist
elie

PostSubject: Re: paypal sucks...   paypal sucks... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:07 pm

I dont know how old this thread is or if youre problem is resolved but here's my 2 cents;

Firstly, if you have nothing in your disputes in your paypal page, don't worry about anything. Check the email headers (pretty easy but varies client to client i can help you witht his) to make sure all emails are being sent from who they claim. Fbi.com was probably spoofed and the guy could just be trying to get 300$. If a claim was made through paypal actually, then youre account would have been debited 300$ within 15 days of the dispute, otherwise it's a spoofed email.

Again, don't blindly trust emails or their senders, as a note (this is repeated enough but to make sure) don't give out your passwords to anybody INCLUDING paypal, they don't need it. If you did it through craigslist I wouldn't fret at all, you have nothing to worry about. If you don't see an income of 300$ then paypal won't do anything. They won't even contact you.
Back to top Go down
pubb!n
pubb!n

PostSubject: Re: paypal sucks...   paypal sucks... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 7:09 pm

elie wrote:
I dont know how old this thread is or if youre problem is resolved but here's my 2 cents;

Firstly, if you have nothing in your disputes in your paypal page, don't worry about anything. Check the email headers (pretty easy but varies client to client i can help you witht his) to make sure all emails are being sent from who they claim. Fbi.com was probably spoofed and the guy could just be trying to get 300$. If a claim was made through paypal actually, then youre account would have been debited 300$ within 15 days of the dispute, otherwise it's a spoofed email.

Again, don't blindly trust emails or their senders, as a note (this is repeated enough but to make sure) don't give out your passwords to anybody INCLUDING paypal, they don't need it. If you did it through craigslist I wouldn't fret at all, you have nothing to worry about. If you don't see an income of 300$ then paypal won't do anything. They won't even contact you.

thanks for the help, but the issue has been resolved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: paypal sucks...   paypal sucks... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

paypal sucks...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2