[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

banned by irishness

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
molotovsolution
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
molotovsolution

banned by irishness Empty
PostSubject: banned by irishness   banned by irishness I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:54 am

i scouted neo from the side of the glitch and was instantly killed afterwards. neo then flipped out even though the T's were clearly dominating us and he was 52 and 16. i went up there ONCE .. i obviously know the rules but the teams were a joke so i figured i could fuck around for a round.

i was instantly kicked and banned by irishness, who then told me not to bother coming back. someone who i played with for months and was comrades with all of a sudden decides to permanently ban me for something like that...

idk. i dont mean to bitch and moan but it is kind of ridiculous. but if thats how the cards play out then so be it.
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: banned by irishness   banned by irishness I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:03 am

molotovsolution wrote:
i scouted neo from the side of the glitch and was instantly killed afterwards. neo then flipped out even though the T's were clearly dominating us and he was 52 and 16. i went up there ONCE .. i obviously know the rules but the teams were a joke so i figured i could fuck around for a round.

i was instantly kicked and banned by irishness, who then told me not to bother coming back. someone who i played with for months and was comrades with all of a sudden decides to permanently ban me for something like that...

idk. i dont mean to bitch and moan but it is kind of ridiculous. but if thats how the cards play out then so be it.

Firstly I didn't pera ban you!!! but hell i see you actin the dick so i don't have to even bother to give a reason to ban you! you killed someone and btw neo didn't really moan it was another player!!!!

Would you have killed me if it was me and not Neo I think NOT!!! show repect you fag!
Now it looks like to me you got 2 ppl in GoG who don't like you anymore!
Back to top Go down
http://www.irishness.on.nimp.org
`StealthyOwned.GoG
I have nothing better to do than make 350+ posts on a crappy video game forum.. wow.
I have nothing better to do than make 350+ posts on a crappy video game forum.. wow.
`StealthyOwned.GoG

PostSubject: Re: banned by irishness   banned by irishness I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:12 am

Wow Molo you seem to getting complaints, or making them quite often now a days haven't you? You seem to be causing a big stir, and maybe you should learn to relax and just blow off mthe problems like everyone else, don't make such a big deal of things. I'm sure if you were up there Irish did ban you, but it wouldn't be perm. Learn to look in console, it tell you how long you've been banned for.
Back to top Go down
https://godsofgaming.forumotion.net
molotovsolution
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
molotovsolution

PostSubject: Re: banned by irishness   banned by irishness I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:14 am

2 people who don't like me, over something that was not a personal attack towards anyone.

i would of scouted whoever was in my sights..

you need to chill out not everything is a personal attack at someone.

the only member of gog that should be upset with me is bong because i attacked him for no reason , and i deserve to be called a prick for that.

otherwise, i dont see why going to the glitch ONCE is such a huge deal as to sway you and neo's personal opinion on me.
Back to top Go down
molotovsolution
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
molotovsolution

PostSubject: Re: banned by irishness   banned by irishness I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:23 am

`StealthyOwned.GoG wrote:
Wow Molo you seem to getting complaints, or making them quite often now a days haven't you? You seem to be causing a big stir, and maybe you should learn to relax and just blow off mthe problems like everyone else, don't make such a big deal of things. I'm sure if you were up there Irish did ban you, but it wouldn't be perm. Learn to look in console, it tell you how long you've been banned for.

well he said not to come back so i assumed

and i didnt mean to make a big deal so if an admin wants to get rid of this topic then by all means go for it
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: banned by irishness   banned by irishness I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:25 am

molotovsolution wrote:
2 people who don't like me, over something that was not a personal attack towards anyone.

i would of scouted whoever was in my sights..

you need to chill out not everything is a personal attack at someone.

the only member of gog that should be upset with me is bong because i attacked him for no reason , and i deserve to be called a prick for that.

otherwise, i dont see why going to the glitch ONCE is such a huge deal as to sway you and neo's personal opinion on me.
The second person is me you PRICK!! AND believe me i know you wouldn't done it to me and for defo not Bob now would you!!!
Back to top Go down
molotovsolution
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
molotovsolution

PostSubject: Re: banned by irishness   banned by irishness I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:28 am

i wasnt paying attention who i was shooting man, it was just a joke. try to understand that i know the rules and i know youre a clan and you have to stick together and abide by things, but we were at a level of familiarity where considering the circumstances i didnt think it was a huge deal, i dont know why youre singleing me out like this
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: banned by irishness   banned by irishness I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:38 am

molotovsolution wrote:
i wasnt paying attention who i was shooting man, it was just a joke. try to understand that i know the rules and i know youre a clan and you have to stick together and abide by things, but we were at a level of familiarity where considering the circumstances i didnt think it was a huge deal, i dont know why youre singleing me out like this

Your not being singled out fool you were the only one i saw doing shit we say not to on our servers!......Familiarity, tht would mean you would have a gigle with me and say Irish I'm looking for you guess where I am!!
Look IDK right now its silly o'clock here now and my view still stands!
SO GO SUCK MY BIG HAIRY FAT BITCH!
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: banned by irishness   banned by irishness I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 1:42 am

Alright, let's break this up. Yeah, Molotov fucked up again but he really doesn't need to be crucified. PM me tomorrow Irish, we'll try to sort this out.

I love your hairy bitch.
Back to top Go down
pubb!n
I have the libido of a tiger!
I have the libido of a tiger!
pubb!n

PostSubject: Re: banned by irishness   banned by irishness I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:58 pm

this is probably not important but wut glitch was this?
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: banned by irishness   banned by irishness I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:57 am

not important is right lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: banned by irishness   banned by irishness I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

banned by irishness
Page 1 of 1