[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Irishness...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RelliK
Cool Kid
Cool Kid

Irishness... Empty
PostSubject: Irishness...   Irishness... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:40 am

Love your server and most of the people that play there, but you might want to rein in your admins a little. It can get old being made into a bomb or a beacon etc. Sometimes it's just nice to be able to play without admin interference, and that is almost impossible on your server now. I know my opinion means shit, but I thought you'd like to know that I am playing there less and less because of admin abuse. I play all the time, so if I am doing it, you might be losing other players too.

I mean no offense or disrespect. I just thought I would bring this to your attention. You might not give a fuck either way, but I wanted to let you know.

RelliK
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

Irishness... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irishness...   Irishness... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:01 am

I guess people have forgotten about me. This post doesn't help whatsoever. I need names. If you don't want to post the names here, PM me and I'll take care of it. If some of you don't have admin, uh, ever again, don't be surprised. You fucking children.
Back to top Go down
Surf&Turf
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
Surf&Turf

Irishness... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irishness...   Irishness... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 10:03 am

tsk tsk you powerhungry little obamas
Back to top Go down
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

Irishness... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irishness...   Irishness... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:05 pm

Can i has ur admin plz? kthx
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

Irishness... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irishness...   Irishness... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:18 am

RelliK wrote:
Love your server and most of the people that play there, but you might want to rein in your admins a little. It can get old being made into a bomb or a beacon etc. Sometimes it's just nice to be able to play without admin interference, and that is almost impossible on your server now. I know my opinion means shit, but I thought you'd like to know that I am playing there less and less because of admin abuse. I play all the time, so if I am doing it, you might be losing other players too.

I mean no offense or disrespect. I just thought I would bring this to your attention. You might not give a fuck either way, but I wanted to let you know.

RelliK

Hey man I've been away for a few days and only got to see this just now....Bob can deal with things too ya know not sure wht has been done or if anything has been said but we will take your views seriously. It looks like we will have a shake up of a few things in due time. I know you don't mean any disrespect and thanks for telling us pity I wasn't around when you saw it happening.

I'll get back to you in game soon...that is if your still playing in the assault server!
Back to top Go down
http://www.irishness.on.nimp.org
Sponsored content

Irishness... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irishness...   Irishness... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Irishness...
Page 1 of 1