[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I am Tumultus. Why am I banned?

Go down 
+7
usmc|sharky
elie
BOB FUCKING VILA
S.F.s/AKs
Irish_Bhoy
Bong Hits For Jesus
James Bond
11 posters
AuthorMessage
James Bond
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

I am Tumultus. Why am I banned? Empty
PostSubject: I am Tumultus. Why am I banned?   I am Tumultus. Why am I banned? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:33 pm

As someone who has been going to GoG Assault for an entire year I feel extremely betrayed. First of all, the whole ban situation is laughable. The reason Irish banned me a few nights ago was because Fat Tony played a recording of me saying "leprechaun ass bitch stfu" on HLSS, then Irish said something like "Alright you're gone" and it turns out I get banned for it. Mind you, the recording had been done much earlier and I didn't intend for it to be used like this, seeing as every time I call Irish a leprechaun I'm joking with the whole Lucky Charms thing, I find it a bit immature that Irish would get so mad at this.

Then, I come to the forums to discuss this, and what happens? I get banned from here too thanks to Mr. Anthrax. Now, I don't know what I've done to piss off Anthrax too but this is pretty ridiculous as well.
Back to top Go down
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

PostSubject: Re: I am Tumultus. Why am I banned?   I am Tumultus. Why am I banned? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:19 pm

You need to realize that some people don't know your kidding. You go around calling all kinds of people bitches and shit, someone is going to take you seriously and retaliate. Some people can't take a joke and or dont know you're kidding. So when your talkin shit to people, keep that in mind.
Back to top Go down
James Bond
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

PostSubject: Re: I am Tumultus. Why am I banned?   I am Tumultus. Why am I banned? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:43 pm

Yeah, I figured that would be the problem. I mean, get over yourselves, a person insulting you over the Internet isn't really a big deal, especially considering not even I am taking it seriously...

If I were serious about it would I have kept coming to the server over the course of an entire year?
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: I am Tumultus. Why am I banned?   I am Tumultus. Why am I banned? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:02 pm

James Bond wrote:
As someone who has been going to GoG Assault for an entire year I feel extremely betrayed. First of all, the whole ban situation is laughable. The reason Irish banned me a few nights ago was because Fat Tony played a recording of me saying "leprechaun ass bitch stfu" on HLSS, then Irish said something like "Alright you're gone" and it turns out I get banned for it. Mind you, the recording had been done much earlier and I didn't intend for it to be used like this, seeing as every time I call Irish a leprechaun I'm joking with the whole Lucky Charms thing, I find it a bit immature that Irish would get so mad at this.

Then, I come to the forums to discuss this, and what happens? I get banned from here too thanks to Mr. Anthrax. Now, I don't know what I've done to piss off Anthrax too but this is pretty ridiculous as well.

It wasn't cause of Tony playing those sounds cause I had hear all of them way b4 tht!
I banned you cause I keep telling you and master take things easy ect ect you just didn't listen and I got ick of ppl bitching to me about you, at least master listens and abides by the rules...mostly lol
Now for me being immature about it all.....everytime you give it teh lucky charms thingy I just giggle and kick you only playing with you. Your the one whos all immature in game with ppl and thts mainly the reason you been banned!! People do like you but alot of others don't so if you come in and we lose them cause of you i say keep you banned, the people that do like you well they still come in but your just not there so we're not losing them. You see my reasoning here?

Anthrax has banned you on here cause I'm guessing like quite a few other admins he doesn't like you and isn't sorry to see you go. Tum I have got time for you but it was going to happen sooner or later. It was just the fact tht I had enough b4 some others.
Back to top Go down
http://www.irishness.on.nimp.org
James Bond
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

PostSubject: Re: I am Tumultus. Why am I banned?   I am Tumultus. Why am I banned? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:06 pm

Please, don't act like the server is "losing members" because of me because that is a big lie. You can ask anyone that...

As far as the following rules go, there are times where I take it easy but people just keep coming. There's a fine line between defending oneself and just being an asshole, I try not to cross it when I could potentially get banned.
Back to top Go down
S.F.s/AKs
When you have sex with me, its like your having sex with everyone ive ever had sex with before.
When you have sex with me, its like your having sex with everyone ive ever had sex with before.
S.F.s/AKs

PostSubject: Re: I am Tumultus. Why am I banned?   I am Tumultus. Why am I banned? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:08 pm

honestly, tum and master couldve been gog members a long ass time ago if they wanted, but the never applied. they dont give a shyt, they just want to play
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: I am Tumultus. Why am I banned?   I am Tumultus. Why am I banned? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:12 pm

I guess losing them is the wrong thing to say I mean some people leave cause of you sometimes and frankly I'm sick of getting steam messages bitching about you. So it's sloved by you not being there.... Tht fine line you dont wish to cross well when ppl do give you shiut its more prob's cause whtever you have said previously, your the one who calls em out so to speak!
Back to top Go down
James Bond
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

PostSubject: Re: I am Tumultus. Why am I banned?   I am Tumultus. Why am I banned? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:41 pm

There have been times when the server is 3vs3 and SoA comes in and all of the sudden we have a full server.
Back to top Go down
S.F.s/AKs
S.F.s/AKs

PostSubject: Re: I am Tumultus. Why am I banned?   I am Tumultus. Why am I banned? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:58 pm

to be honest tum its not really that, they just go on, like when i wanna play i dont give a shyt who's on, i go
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: I am Tumultus. Why am I banned?   I am Tumultus. Why am I banned? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:07 pm

James Bond wrote:
There have been times when the server is 3vs3 and SoA comes in and all of the sudden we have a full server.

Right theres teh shit I'm on about you and you soa stuff!! If you bring ppl in then go get your own server and don't bother us.
Fyi I was thinkin of unbanning you in a week but tht last comment has changed my mind you staying in the perma banned group!
Back to top Go down
James Bond
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

PostSubject: Re: I am Tumultus. Why am I banned?   I am Tumultus. Why am I banned? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:48 pm

Irish I think you are being really close minded about everything, the ban is ridiculous. Does it really, honestly, bother you that badly? For the love of God it's not even a real clan. SoA is simply an alliance of people who are similar and like to play Assault on GoG. I would like to appeal this ban.

Ranger was heckled by people about me before when a similar situation was at hand, and all he did was just tell me to calm down and I never gave him any problems since.

When you told me to 'calm down' I was banned like THREE MINUTES LATER. I mean come on, give me a chance that is truly unfair.
Back to top Go down
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

PostSubject: Re: I am Tumultus. Why am I banned?   I am Tumultus. Why am I banned? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:51 pm

drama, drama, drama. Irish, lighten up. You can't blame Tum if people take him seriously and freak out. Tum, don't be such a dick head, ok? There are times when its obvious that you are kidding, but sometimes the line between joking and seriousness is fuzzy or seems like its not there at all. Not everyone knows who you are, so stop acting like they do and know everything about you. One final thing, THE MUTE BUTTON IS A GLORIOUS THING. Irish and tum, I suggest you learn to use it. Silly kids, kiss and make up already.
Back to top Go down
James Bond
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

PostSubject: Re: I am Tumultus. Why am I banned?   I am Tumultus. Why am I banned? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:45 am

I pretty much agree with Bong. I hold no personal vendetta against Irish, so I'm down for that... Can we forget about this drama?
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: I am Tumultus. Why am I banned?   I am Tumultus. Why am I banned? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:49 am

Alright Tum, being the kind and fair person that I am I'll talk to Irish and more than likely give you a second chance. You really need to wisen up to who you're talking to when you're in the server. I'm not saying watch your mouth by any means because frankly GoG is a server for adults and if people want a Sesame Street server they can go to Spawnpoint or something. I understand that people call you a spic pretty much the entire time you're in the server and I really can't bust your balls about retaliating like you do, but calling an admin a cocksucker and a faggot leprechaun is a bit much.

All in all, play the game and shut your mouth when you're talking to me.
Back to top Go down
elie
Serial Rapist
Serial Rapist
elie

PostSubject: Re: I am Tumultus. Why am I banned?   I am Tumultus. Why am I banned? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 1:15 am

To be honest my only problem with this guy is the nigga this and nigger that. When he is asked to stop he just says shuut up you bitch ass nigga. From what I gathered from the other thread that shit was supposed to stop, if he does that I have no problem with it, but it's quite annoying
Back to top Go down
usmc|sharky
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
usmc|sharky

PostSubject: Re: I am Tumultus. Why am I banned?   I am Tumultus. Why am I banned? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 2:24 am

elie wrote:
To be honest my only problem with this guy is the nigga this and nigger that. When he is asked to stop he just says shuut up you bitch ass nigga. From what I gathered from the other thread that shit was supposed to stop, if he does that I have no problem with it, but it's quite annoying

That's the only problem i have with you tum, you just need to calm it down with that.
Back to top Go down
Fat Tony
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
Fat Tony

PostSubject: Re: I am Tumultus. Why am I banned?   I am Tumultus. Why am I banned? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:08 am

Deja vu anyone?

https://godsofgaming.forumotion.net/general-f2/i-banned-tum-t51.htm

Seems that we've had this discussion before...We ask Tum to stop being a douchebag to people that can't man up and take it. not that I care what Tum says cause its somewhat entertaining. And he might for a bit. Then he goes back to his old self, only to rekindle threads like this. We should do something...Set down rules or something. For everyone so people can't go back and forth blaming people.

And by the way, Tum, sorry if you thought those sounds had anything to do with you being banned. I was just messing with Irish. Smile
Back to top Go down
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

PostSubject: Re: I am Tumultus. Why am I banned?   I am Tumultus. Why am I banned? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:16 am

Irish, Tumultus' ban was reloaded onto the list after the map was changed. I think you didn't fully remove him from the list or w/e, if you could fix it so he won't get on anyones balls about still being banned. Thanks...
Back to top Go down
Anthrax
[GoG] Website Admin
[GoG] Website Admin
Anthrax

PostSubject: Re: I am Tumultus. Why am I banned?   I am Tumultus. Why am I banned? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 4:10 pm

i unbanned tum from the forums btw.
Back to top Go down
https://godsofgaming.forumotion.net
Tumultus
Cool Kid
Cool Kid

PostSubject: Re: I am Tumultus. Why am I banned?   I am Tumultus. Why am I banned? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 8:09 pm

hooray
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: I am Tumultus. Why am I banned?   I am Tumultus. Why am I banned? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:06 pm

Tumultus wrote:
hooray

did you try get in game yet?
Back to top Go down
Tumultus
Cool Kid
Cool Kid

PostSubject: Re: I am Tumultus. Why am I banned?   I am Tumultus. Why am I banned? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:33 pm

Yeh I got in last night it worked fine.
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: I am Tumultus. Why am I banned?   I am Tumultus. Why am I banned? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:39 pm

Tumultus wrote:
Yeh I got in last night it worked fine.

cool school Just remember take it easy man.

And as for you Masta if you read this I never said you hav to bow down to me or anyone but stop tryign to call ppl out.
Today I counted 6 ppl in there who were fucked off at you and were muting you when I did get rid of you everyone was like OMG thanks we got peace now! One of your SOA ppl even asked how long i banned you for and said cool we we got peace for 30 mins and then even took off your TAG!!

And bitching at me and stuff wont make me think otherwise and as you said
"Master Of Deception (1): sure theres only 2000000 mroe servers brah
Master Of Deception (1): rules are ment to be broken if not ask jesus"

Its our rules and if you dont like em no skin off my nose.....

wonder how much drama you goin to add to this now eh brah!
Back to top Go down
pubb!n
I have the libido of a tiger!
I have the libido of a tiger!
pubb!n

PostSubject: Re: I am Tumultus. Why am I banned?   I am Tumultus. Why am I banned? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:12 pm

Bob fuckin' Vila wrote:

All in all, play the game and shut your mouth when you're talking to me.

rofl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am Tumultus. Why am I banned?   I am Tumultus. Why am I banned? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am Tumultus. Why am I banned?
Page 1 of 1