[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Team Rage D3mon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
d3mon
Cool Kid
Cool Kid

Team Rage D3mon Empty
PostSubject: Team Rage D3mon   Team Rage D3mon I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:24 am

Hey guys, just introducing myself here Smile. My name is Rick, i know Elie and Twizzy from g0t|Lalwrus? a few months back, didnt ever see them till i joined your server a couple weeks ago. When i was in Lawlrus i was Insanity for anyone that may have seen me. Back then i also knew a GoG Montreal... dno if hes still around though... haha

Im one of the leaders of Team Rage, and the only remaining founder (Vac ban *chuppa* and Immaturity *war machine* led the other 2 astray haha). My steam acct is d3mon12 if anyone wants to add me on friends, i play in your server a good amount and i have seen a good number of GoG members even though many of you probably dont recognize me as i usually dont talk unless i feel like someone is being a dick, or i know someone.

we have a few servers and love to scrim if you guys are ever interested. we always have enough people on for a team.

I like this clan cause i have seen on your forums from my trolling around that you are more a community clan then a Cal team, which is what i made team rage as too. we have a CAL team, but only to satisfy those members who want to play CAL.

see ya around

D3mon (Rick)
Back to top Go down
Ranger Smith
[GoG] Founder
[GoG] Founder
Ranger Smith

Team Rage D3mon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Rage D3mon   Team Rage D3mon I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:23 pm

interesting, visit our ventrilo at some point and we'll talk.
Back to top Go down
d3mon
Cool Kid
Cool Kid

Team Rage D3mon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Rage D3mon   Team Rage D3mon I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 3:20 am

alright i will sometime, but i go by insanity on there as i still havent changed my acct on that yet
Back to top Go down
pubb!n
I have the libido of a tiger!
I have the libido of a tiger!
pubb!n

Team Rage D3mon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Rage D3mon   Team Rage D3mon I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:58 pm

Sup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Team Rage D3mon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Rage D3mon   Team Rage D3mon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Rage D3mon
Page 1 of 1