[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How To Find Your Steam ID. If you don't read this, I'm deleting your application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

How To Find Your Steam ID. If you don't read this, I'm deleting your application. Empty
PostSubject: How To Find Your Steam ID. If you don't read this, I'm deleting your application.   How To Find Your Steam ID. If you don't read this, I'm deleting your application. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:02 pm

To find your Steam ID:

1. Enter any server.
2. Open console (press the ~ button)
3. Type 'status' in console.
4. Press Enter.
5. Find your name.
6. Copy the item that looks like STEAM_0:0:123457.
7. Paste that into your application.
Back to top Go down
elie
Serial Rapist
Serial Rapist
elie

How To Find Your Steam ID. If you don't read this, I'm deleting your application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Find Your Steam ID. If you don't read this, I'm deleting your application.   How To Find Your Steam ID. If you don't read this, I'm deleting your application. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:39 pm

For good fortune and just in case, if ~ doesn't open up your console you have to enable it. Click options, keyboard, advanced features, enable console (~)
Back to top Go down
usmc|sharky
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
usmc|sharky

PostSubject: Re: How To Find Your Steam ID. If you don't read this, I'm deleting your application.   How To Find Your Steam ID. If you don't read this, I'm deleting your application. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 7:44 pm

After this we better not get anymore retarded applications. If we do i say permanent no followed by a good ole fashioned ass rape!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Find Your Steam ID. If you don't read this, I'm deleting your application.   How To Find Your Steam ID. If you don't read this, I'm deleting your application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How To Find Your Steam ID. If you don't read this, I'm deleting your application.
Page 1 of 1