[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bosnian Application please read,

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hordasx9
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

Bosnian Application please read, Empty
PostSubject: Bosnian Application please read,   Bosnian Application please read, I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:31 am

Name :Emir

CSS Nickname :
Ҳ̸Ҳ̸Ҳ ßöکÑIAÑ

Steam ID :
STEAM_0:1:16351851

Got a Mic?: Yes

*Other Clans :No

*Other Games :Combat arms, hellgate, soon diablo 3, and starcraft 3

*Any other information you'd like to add:
Gog server is awesome Very Happy

I am not here for admin, i am here for fun and to keep server clean i will do the right stuff at the right time and will be on the server when ever possible.

there are many other servers that are offering me free admin for well behaving, and good sportsmanship.

I have been playing css for a really long time and i have been admin on many other servers,
admin is just a little part of being in a clan and i want to be part of gog clan please accept my application.
Back to top Go down
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Bosnian Application please read,   Bosnian Application please read, I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:43 am

i still have no fucking clue who you are. No
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: Bosnian Application please read,   Bosnian Application please read, I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:49 am

Irish_Bhoy wrote:
And in addition to what Ranger has posted above the person applying HAS TO HAVE at least 500 kills in the NEW Assault server before you will even be considered!!!
Without this requirement you app will be deleted and if you reapply when you have gotten your 100 kills, your app will be frowned upon as you previously failed to follow our reruirements!!

Thanks for reading.

Irishness
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: Bosnian Application please read,   Bosnian Application please read, I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 4:26 am

OK so now you have applied 3 times!
No one knows you and I very much doubt you meet our requirments so on tht this alone I say no and if you post another app I'm goin to ban you from our servers seemin as we already have your ID!

App locked!
Back to top Go down
http://www.irishness.on.nimp.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bosnian Application please read,   Bosnian Application please read, I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bosnian Application please read,
Page 1 of 1