[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[CRKD] Lord Mega's Application

Go down 
+3
BOB FUCKING VILA
easy muhfuckin e
Lord Mega
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Mega
Homicidal Maniac
Homicidal Maniac

[CRKD] Lord Mega's Application Empty
PostSubject: [CRKD] Lord Mega's Application   [CRKD] Lord Mega's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 12:22 am

Hey GoG, how's it going?

*Name : Ray

CSS Nickname : [CRKD] Lord Mega

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:10419527

Got a Mic?: Yes, I used it sometimes, not all the time like Bambe or anything, but I do use it moderately.

*Other Clans : I'm an admin at CRKD Clan, basically one of the leaders now. It's the first Halo PC clan, another clan similiar to GoG. We started playing CSS as a clan, that's how I started playing and found this server.

*Other Games : Halo PC, Warcraft III: Frozen Throne

*Any other information you'd like to add: I've been playing at the GoG server for a while now, and I really like the way its run. The people are chill, admins are cool. Every time I play there, it makes the game worthwhile. I haven't played any other server since I found this one lol.

I consider myself a chill guy... sort of. On the pc, I am, but if you find me in school, you'll see me working hard at competitions and such. I game to relax myself, because being one of the top students in the grade is pretty damn demanding.

I've seen many of you guys in game, and thanks to GoG, have a nice base of friends now. I've played with Bob, Twizzy, Darth, easy, Elie, Jewish, Irish, penta, bambe, ranger, and others (sorry if I forgot you).

Uh, I like to program, currently teaching myself web languages like CSS, JS, PHP, etc. I know Java and Pascal, and want to get into C++ and Python but lack the time to.

I swim and play ultimate frisbee, used to be a feared baseball player. im pretty much drug free.
I also co-run a blog called the The Underground. All in my spare time.

(hopefully that's enough lol if you want to know more, just ask.)

LM
Back to top Go down
easy muhfuckin e
Let's get dangerous! - Darkwing Duck

PostSubject: Re: [CRKD] Lord Mega's Application   [CRKD] Lord Mega's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 1:19 am

hes an awsome guy.. i like playin with him... i vote yes

easy muhfuckin e
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: [CRKD] Lord Mega's Application   [CRKD] Lord Mega's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 1:22 am

I like this guy. You have a mic man?
Back to top Go down
elie
Serial Rapist
Serial Rapist
elie

PostSubject: Re: [CRKD] Lord Mega's Application   [CRKD] Lord Mega's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 6:53 am

Lord Mega wrote:
H
*Got a Mic?: Yes, I used it sometimes, not all the time like Bambe or anything, but I do use it moderately.
LM
Very much a yes from me.
Back to top Go down
Lord Mega
Homicidal Maniac
Homicidal Maniac

PostSubject: Re: [CRKD] Lord Mega's Application   [CRKD] Lord Mega's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 7:27 am

Bob fuckin' Vila wrote:
I like this guy. You have a mic man?

yea, i do, but i don't use it as often as I'd like to.
I normally try to use it on Friday's and the weekends, but if it gets too late, i have to keep things quiet, so I can't talk.
Back to top Go down
easy muhfuckin e

PostSubject: Re: [CRKD] Lord Mega's Application   [CRKD] Lord Mega's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:54 am

woow ... bob vila actually likes some1... am jelous Sad
Back to top Go down
Lord Mega
Homicidal Maniac
Homicidal Maniac

PostSubject: Re: [CRKD] Lord Mega's Application   [CRKD] Lord Mega's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 6:35 pm

thugsy87 wrote:
woow ... bob vila actually likes some1... am jelous Sad

lol, I thought he liked other people too. maybe not you, is that why? Razz (j/k easy Wink )
Back to top Go down
Twizzy
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
Twizzy

PostSubject: Re: [CRKD] Lord Mega's Application   [CRKD] Lord Mega's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:10 pm

Ive been playing with guy for some time now, and enjoy his company in game. Good guy, friendly, and plays well. YES from twizzy!
Back to top Go down
Lord Mega
Homicidal Maniac
Homicidal Maniac

PostSubject: Re: [CRKD] Lord Mega's Application   [CRKD] Lord Mega's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:18 am

Twizzy wrote:
Ive been playing with guy for some time now, and enjoy his company in game. Good guy, friendly, and plays well. YES from twizzy!

thanks twizzy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JEWISH AMERICA
Serial Rapist
Serial Rapist
JEWISH AMERICA

PostSubject: Re: [CRKD] Lord Mega's Application   [CRKD] Lord Mega's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 2:15 pm

Yes. lol I like em.
Back to top Go down
usmc|sharky
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
usmc|sharky

PostSubject: Re: [CRKD] Lord Mega's Application   [CRKD] Lord Mega's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 9:02 am

I say yes . He's a cool guy!
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: [CRKD] Lord Mega's Application   [CRKD] Lord Mega's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 6:11 pm

Welcome to hell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [CRKD] Lord Mega's Application   [CRKD] Lord Mega's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[CRKD] Lord Mega's Application
Page 1 of 1