[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All Older GoG's

Go down 
+37
A Ton of Asians
Thursday
sage
weed
[GoG] eXecute
Fat Tony
[GoG] Karnage
surf
4 8 15 16 23 42
[GoG] 6o4-Twitch
KoRn(swe)
$$Banks$$
Cloud
T3CH
S.F.s/AKs
Lauren
easy muhfuckin e
Surf&Turf
Pemburuh Itu
elie
d3mon
`StealthyOwned.GoG
Raptor2k
Sin
Sweet.Sprayer
smokebongs?yesman!
JEWISH AMERICA
Ranger Smith
usmc|sharky
A99.Psyclone
pubb!n
Anthrax
player1
T R A N C E
BOB FUCKING VILA
Bong Hits For Jesus
Irish_Bhoy
41 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

All Older GoG's Empty
PostSubject: All Older GoG's   All Older GoG's I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 7:12 am

So hey peeps I've been talkin to few of you as you know about trying to meet up some time either at the end of this year or early 2009.
Theres a few things you got to think about b4 you say hell yeah its all well and good 10 of us saying it but only 3 turn up which would be shit!!!

So if you want to really join us I'm goin to start something like an app for gettin into GoG. Just so we know about wht we can and can not do! Eg the young'ens can't really come cause I know me for one will be out every nite! But at the same time we're lookin into going paintballing (all you bhoys who give it all I'm goin to own you in game I'll get my payback on you) ,go karting and the like. Defo open to any more Ideas.
Ok so put in an app everyone with your new ideas, what time you think would be good, where....London and ney York are he two that have already be put out there, how old your will be come the time (remember in the uk 18 is the drinkning age so think bout it) and anything else you wish to add!

Can someone sticky this for me too plz?
Thanks

Taz aka Irishness

Name:

Age at the time of trip not now:

Where your from:

Location to meet and reason why:

When:

Ideas:

How much spending money you can save:

Will mummy really allow you :p :

Are you goin to bend over and smile at me side ways:

Anything else you wish to add:

There could always be an idea to got to spain and stuff like tht sun sea women and all tht so think about it all and be sure to put when.

Last edited by Irish_Bhoy on Tue May 20, 2008 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.irishness.on.nimp.org
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

All Older GoG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Older GoG's   All Older GoG's I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 12:48 pm

Name: Sam Lister

Where your from: ATL NIGGGAAA

Location to meet and reason why: New York is fine with me. London would be cool, because I've got family there and places to stay Very Happy

When: Winter Break?? Or if I can graduate a semester early, anytime then.

Ideas: Orgy? Get high/drunk and go parading through the streets naked.

How much spending money you can save: bout tree fiddy, as long as the lochness monster dosen't take it...

Will mummy really allow you :p : YES HUH!

Are you goin to bend over and smile at me side ways: Depends, may I fart?

Anything else you wish to add: BRO...good idea, I can't wait to see your beautiful faces...
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

All Older GoG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Older GoG's   All Older GoG's I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 1:16 pm

Name: Josh

Where your from: The Roc, NY

Location to meet and reason why: London. Bitches and cheap cigarettes?

When: Uhh, not sure. I'll have to get back to you on that one.

Ideas: Bars.

How much spending money you can save: A lot.

Will mummy really allow you :p : Lol.

Are you goin to bend over and smile at me side ways: I'm going to bend you over and bludgeon your ass with dick.

Anything else you wish to add: I'm gonna put Bong in a headlock if I ever see him.
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

All Older GoG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Older GoG's   All Older GoG's I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 2:35 pm

Bong Hits For Jesus wrote:

Location to meet and reason why: New York is fine with me. London would be cool, because I've got family there and places to stay Very Happy

How much spending money you can save: bout tree fiddy, as long as the lochness monster dosen't take it...

Anything else you wish to add: BRO...good idea, I can't wait to see your beautiful faces...

Bong, is that your age when the time comes or now?? Plus I want months like when is winter break ect ect as much info as you can give
Thanks
Back to top Go down
T R A N C E
Homicidal Maniac
Homicidal Maniac
T R A N C E

All Older GoG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Older GoG's   All Older GoG's I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 2:43 pm

Name:Brett

Where your from:St. Louis

Location to meet and reason why:wherever you guys are goin..nyc, i dont really care..cuz if i get a ticket, all at is is the difference in ride time, and i could care less

When:summer? i have nothing ever in july besides the 4th..obviously

Ideas:do what irish men do best..take a guess. also if i could scrounge up however the hell much money it costs to ship a bike, we could go riding.

How much spending money you can save:i have 600 atm..but my job will supply alot this summer

Will mummy really allow you :p :if she doesnt ill bitchslap her

Are you goin to bend over and smile at me side ways:i mean...shit..if thats what you want

Anything else you wish to add: i agree..bob..if i see him..ill hit him while you got a hold of him
Back to top Go down
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

All Older GoG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Older GoG's   All Older GoG's I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 4:35 pm

Irish_Bhoy wrote:

Bong, is that your age when the time comes or now?? Plus I want months like when is winter break ect ect as much info as you can give
Thanks

Um, my birthday is in April, you do the math... Bob if you want to fly to London to buy cigarettes, i can just buy you a carton down here for the cheap and bring it with me. Winter break is December 19 2008- January 5 2009. I dunno if i'll graduate early, but maybe. I got like $1000 atm. I'll have more by the time this sceme rolls around tho.
Back to top Go down
player1
Forum Troll
Forum Troll

All Older GoG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Older GoG's   All Older GoG's I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 6:07 pm

Name: brian

Where your from: Long Island, NY

Location to meet and reason why: Corum, SICK ASS OUTDOOR PAINTBALL ARENA

When: idk pick a date?

Ideas: Bars. WEEEEED

How much spending money you can save: over 1k???

Will mummy really allow you :p : No :'(

Are you goin to bend over and smile at me side ways: Only if the cameras are on

Anything else you wish to add: ID GET TO SEE BOB PUT BONG IN A HEADLOCK!!
Back to top Go down
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

All Older GoG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Older GoG's   All Older GoG's I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 6:43 pm

whats with the conspiracy to beat me up? I take on all of you pussy ass motha fuckas A-Town style
Back to top Go down
Anthrax
[GoG] Website Admin
[GoG] Website Admin
Anthrax

All Older GoG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Older GoG's   All Older GoG's I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 8:23 pm

Age at the time of trip not now: 17

Where your from: North Carolina

Location to meet and reason why: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Its the mini golf capital of the world and has cheap beach houses, arcades, bars, girls, sand, ocean.

When: Summer of '09 or '10

Ideas: We rent a beach house and all stay there for a week or so and just fuck around. Buy fireworks, get wasted, play mini golf, etc

How much spending money you can save: Depends on how much the beach house would be. The more people who go the cheaper the house and the more i would have for other stuff. im willing to commit quite of bit but only if i know other people will be going and it would be worth it.

Will mummy really allow you :p : yes, if its in SC, maybe if its east coast and not too far, no if its in europe.

Are you goin to bend over and smile at me side ways: yes, but only from a distance and by myself. im not queer at all.

Anything else you wish to add: ive been dying to do something like this for ages and would love to go.
Back to top Go down
https://godsofgaming.forumotion.net
pubb!n
I have the libido of a tiger!
pubb!n

All Older GoG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Older GoG's   All Older GoG's I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 10:42 pm

whats with the conspiracy to beat me up? I take on all of you pussy ass motha fuckas A-Town style

YEAAAAAAAAAAH BITCHEEEEEEEEEEEEESS!!! Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

All Older GoG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Older GoG's   All Older GoG's I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 10:57 pm

Anthrax, I'm defiantly down for that. That way I could drive up with some illegal substances. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pubb!n
pubb!n

All Older GoG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Older GoG's   All Older GoG's I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 11:14 pm

yeah i like anthraxes idea mainly cuz its close to atl and i can hitch a ride with bong lol
Back to top Go down
A99.Psyclone
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
A99.Psyclone

All Older GoG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Older GoG's   All Older GoG's I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 11:18 pm

I'm expressing interest but alas am still buzzed and my screen hurts my eyes, so I will fill out the official app. tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

All Older GoG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Older GoG's   All Older GoG's I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 12:19 am

I really don't give a fuck where it is. Either way I can buy booze and I'm sick of these 5 dollar packs of cigarettes, I'm about to just buy my cigs online. Bong, I'm not gonna beat you up; just make you lick my nips passionately. By the year '10 I'm going to have a full-time career Anthrax.
Back to top Go down
usmc|sharky
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
usmc|sharky

All Older GoG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Older GoG's   All Older GoG's I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 1:22 am

5 dollars a pack FTW!! I'm paying 3.10 in VA
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

All Older GoG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Older GoG's   All Older GoG's I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 7:21 am

Bob fuckin' Vila wrote:
I really don't give a fuck where it is. Either way I can buy booze and I'm sick of these 5 dollar packs of cigarettes, I'm about to just buy my cigs online. Bong, I'm not gonna beat you up; just make you lick my nips passionately. By the year '10 I'm going to have a full-time career Anthrax.

Bob over here cigs cost about £6 a pack so thts about $12 i think lolbut I think I'm likeing Annies idea a bit!!
Just the only prob there is all the ppl under 21 would find it hard to go out on a nite but in uk you can get away with 17 once you don't look fuckin 12 :p
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

All Older GoG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Older GoG's   All Older GoG's I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 12:09 pm

I doubt most of them drink anyways.
Back to top Go down
Anthrax
[GoG] Website Admin
[GoG] Website Admin
Anthrax

All Older GoG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Older GoG's   All Older GoG's I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 1:45 pm

yeah it would be easier to get booze in the uk except i cant go there... so i think i have a higher chance of getting booze in the us, where i can go too.

also '09 is good for me, '10 would be best but if bob cant go then '09 it is.
and in '09 i can bring booze for sure.
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

All Older GoG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Older GoG's   All Older GoG's I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 1:45 pm

Bob fuckin' Vila wrote:
I doubt most of them drink anyways.

If thts the case I think Annies Idea is pretty cool!! Wht about the rest of you??
Back to top Go down
pubb!n
pubb!n

All Older GoG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Older GoG's   All Older GoG's I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 1:57 pm

who is annie and i like anthraxes idea the best even though i may not be going...
Back to top Go down
Ranger Smith
[GoG] Founder
[GoG] Founder
Ranger Smith

All Older GoG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Older GoG's   All Older GoG's I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 2:09 pm

Name: Jared Smith

Age at the time of trip not now: 18/19 depending on the date.

Where your from: North Carolina

Location to meet and reason why: personally, i can't go to europe either. And being in North Carolina, i think anthrax had a
good idea too. If it came down to it, i could pick anthrax up and drive him where we're going, as long as it's not too far away. So somewhere around North Carolina maybe? I'm not sure if i'd be able to go to New York.

When: The college i'm going to has a bit of an odd scheadule so i'm not sure when exactly, i'll know more in a few months, but i'd guess sometime around the summer or christmas of '09.

Ideas: Anthrax had a good idea with the beach house, though i'd think maybe a hotel or something on the beach would be better. As for the booze, i doubt i'll be drinking at all, but bob and irish could always go to a store and bring it back to the house/hotel and we could go have a bonfire with drinking, as smart as that sounds. But you also have to consider that we have sweet tea and Bojangles down here....you won't find that in new york. And nobody plays paintball like the boys from the south Smile

How much spending money you can save: i've got about $1000 put aside for whatever right now, i'll keep adding to it though, so probably around $1500 - $2000 depending on my saving abilities.

Will mummy really allow you :p : i won't be living with my mom when we do this, so what mother doesn't know, won't hurt.

Are you goin to bend over and smile at me side ways: you know i can't resist that irish accent.

Anything else you wish to add: we should probably consider how long we'd be wherever it is we're going.
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

All Older GoG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Older GoG's   All Older GoG's I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 7:30 pm

The Carolinas are always a good time especially if it's around spring break time. Beach, bitches, and booze everywhere. Irish your accent will bag you a ton of girls. As for the drinking thing, it's no big deal to me. I can drink whenever but I am gonna have to go to the bars with Irish a few times. All in all, this sounds like a hootin' good time.
Back to top Go down
A99.Psyclone
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
A99.Psyclone

All Older GoG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Older GoG's   All Older GoG's I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 8:03 pm

Name: Maverick Furtado

Age at the time of trip not now: 20/21

Where your from: Taxachusetts

Location to meet and reason why: I'm gonna vote no on Europe, New York would be good, or the Carolina thing was also a good idea.

When: Just not when i'm in school...if it's to get girls and drink in the carolinas, why not spring break?

Ideas: Spring Break?

How much spending money you can save: Not an issue

Will mummy really allow you :p : The sketch factor of meeting up with random guys online will come into question, but It shouldn't be a problem

Are you goin to bend over and smile at me side ways: It's the whole reason I'd be going Wink

Anything else you wish to add: I've added all my thoughts throughout the app. But don't think just because this could happen that i'll back down from my drinking challenge with Irish...it's on like donkey kong!
Back to top Go down
Anthrax
[GoG] Website Admin
[GoG] Website Admin
Anthrax

All Older GoG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Older GoG's   All Older GoG's I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 10:01 pm

YAY! you guys actually like my idea! if we go to myrtle beach (or the carolinas) in '09 i will deff be there. and if ranger drove me that would be kick ass too, ill help pay for gas of course.

also pubbin, im Annie. Irish has a hard time pronouncing my full name after he gets exhausted from our hardcore sex sessions so he just slurs out Annie and its stuck.

also they rent out condos too. it would be like a beach house only taller... lol. beach houses normally would let us get away with more stuff but condos (or the lesser grade but cheaper motel like places) are usually closer to the touristy shit.

i think beach house is the best idea because we can get a nice place and chip in for it (im content with sleeping on the floor if we want to save some cash) and we would be neither too far away from the beachy strip stuff but far enough away that we can have giant bonfires on the beach and stuff. also we can buy fireworks legally in SC Very Happy Very Happy Cool
Back to top Go down
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

All Older GoG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Older GoG's   All Older GoG's I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 12:56 pm

fuck, ill bury myself in the sand and sleep on the beach if thats what it takes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All Older GoG's Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Older GoG's   All Older GoG's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Older GoG's
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next