[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All Older GoG's

Go down 
+37
A Ton of Asians
Thursday
sage
weed
[GoG] eXecute
Fat Tony
[GoG] Karnage
surf
4 8 15 16 23 42
[GoG] 6o4-Twitch
KoRn(swe)
$$Banks$$
Cloud
T3CH
S.F.s/AKs
Lauren
easy muhfuckin e
Surf&Turf
Pemburuh Itu
elie
d3mon
`StealthyOwned.GoG
Raptor2k
Sin
Sweet.Sprayer
smokebongs?yesman!
JEWISH AMERICA
Ranger Smith
usmc|sharky
A99.Psyclone
pubb!n
Anthrax
player1
T R A N C E
BOB FUCKING VILA
Bong Hits For Jesus
Irish_Bhoy
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

All Older GoG's - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Older GoG's   All Older GoG's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 1:13 pm

Ok then I think we're goin to pick carolina some where!! How does the South C sound to ye all I mean the beach house is probs the best as most of you are underage!
Plus I think Spring break is a must for us plenty of titty about for me to work my Irish Magic :p
Wht i need now is for Annie is you go and see about a place and prices around the break time, Also give me the name of the place and the nearest airport so I can look flights.

So are we all cool with tht??

AND lastly I shoulda added this to the app (I will later) Everyone and I mean EVERYONE has to say one of my lines to at least 3 girls actually I'll come up with 3 different ones tht you all have to use if NOT Stay at home you Fags!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.irishness.on.nimp.org
pubb!n
I have the libido of a tiger!
pubb!n

PostSubject: Re: All Older GoG's   All Older GoG's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 1:22 pm

shittin me, SC? im more interested now. perhaps i should create an app but irish i agree with ur pickup lines cuz i really dont care if the bitch i wanna fuck doesnt like me cuz all i say to em is "wassup with that head" some times it works Smile and some times it dont Sad
Back to top Go down
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

PostSubject: Re: All Older GoG's   All Older GoG's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 2:54 pm

Spring break will be like 10x as expensive and 10x as hard to get a house to our liking just so ya know...
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: All Older GoG's   All Older GoG's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 11:15 pm

Bong Hits For Jesus wrote:
Spring break will be like 10x as expensive and 10x as hard to get a house to our liking just so ya know...

thts why we need to sort out things ike prices and stuff!!!
xx
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: All Older GoG's   All Older GoG's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:07 am

pubb!n [贼 & wrote:
shittin me, SC? im more interested now. perhaps i should create an app but irish i agree with ur pickup lines cuz i really dont care if the bitch i wanna fuck doesnt like me cuz all i say to em is "wassup with that head" some times it works Smile and some times it dont Sad

All I have to do is look at them and show them my arms.
Back to top Go down
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

PostSubject: Re: All Older GoG's   All Older GoG's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:16 am

Bob fuckin' Vila wrote:
pubb!n [贼 & wrote:

All I have to do is look at them and show them my arms.

Bob, you should say, "you like my arms?" "My legs are bigger, all three of them"
Back to top Go down
pubb!n
pubb!n

PostSubject: Re: All Older GoG's   All Older GoG's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 10:15 am

nice one bong lol
Back to top Go down
Ranger Smith
[GoG] Founder
[GoG] Founder
Ranger Smith

PostSubject: Re: All Older GoG's   All Older GoG's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:52 pm

eh...i'm not so good with the whole talking to people thing, but if i must then i'll just ask if i can upgrade their RAM for them.
Back to top Go down
pubb!n
pubb!n

PostSubject: Re: All Older GoG's   All Older GoG's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:59 pm

eh...ranger we're gonna have to get u some head or coochie or both lol ur choice Cool
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: All Older GoG's   All Older GoG's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 4:01 pm

Ranger Smith wrote:
eh...i'm not so good with the whole talking to people thing, but if i must then i'll just ask if i can upgrade their RAM for them.

don't you worry now there Ranger :p I'll take you under my ing and make you my bitch!! :p
Back to top Go down
JEWISH AMERICA
Serial Rapist
Serial Rapist
JEWISH AMERICA

PostSubject: Re: All Older GoG's   All Older GoG's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 10:13 pm

I vote New York because I can't go anywhere Sad I'm underage, but again if not whatever!!!!!!! have fun wherever !!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Anthrax
[GoG] Website Admin
[GoG] Website Admin
Anthrax

PostSubject: Re: All Older GoG's   All Older GoG's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 11:40 pm

ok ill look into beach houses in SC but i want to know if i should be looking for summer or spring break? i vote summer. it would be cheaper and easier to plan out a week where everyone is available.

EDIT: Lets hammer our how many people are going and get a general idea on good dates. Right now i think we should be expecting 2000-5000 dollars depending on the amount of people and especially the date.
Back to top Go down
https://godsofgaming.forumotion.net
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

PostSubject: Re: All Older GoG's   All Older GoG's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:45 am

i vote summer too. I want to go down St. Augustine, Florida to vsit my crazy ass uncle on spring break.
Back to top Go down
Anthrax
[GoG] Website Admin
[GoG] Website Admin
Anthrax

PostSubject: Re: All Older GoG's   All Older GoG's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 11:39 am

yeah people are going to have other plans over spring break. especially the underage kids bc their families will probably want to do stuff together.
Back to top Go down
smokebongs?yesman!
Forum Troll
Forum Troll

PostSubject: Re: All Older GoG's   All Older GoG's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 4:42 pm

I might be able to do summer. I am graduating this year so this summer will afford me some more time and money I hope. New York would be nice, but I don't know if I could plausibly do London.

Edit - oh shit I just saw the beach house idea about SC... anyone play golf? Maybe we could do Myrtle Beach...
Back to top Go down
Anthrax
[GoG] Website Admin
[GoG] Website Admin
Anthrax

PostSubject: Re: All Older GoG's   All Older GoG's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 5:00 pm

thats like the main idea. myrtle beach SC. ive played golf b4 but im no good. im much more into mini golf, which is big there.
Back to top Go down
A99.Psyclone
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
A99.Psyclone

PostSubject: Re: All Older GoG's   All Older GoG's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 5:42 pm

I'm money at golf, I'll play down there with you
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: All Older GoG's   All Older GoG's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 6:07 pm

Anthrax wrote:
yeah people are going to have other plans over spring break. especially the underage kids bc their families will probably want to do stuff together.

Right its looking like tht we're goin to be doing the summer time but not really liking tht tbh cause I know some ppl may be underage but thts the Idea to go to the Beach House and spring break would be hott with titty!! No offence lads but I got a god given gift with this Irish Accent and spring break is defo the time for me to use it plus I'm never goin to get a chance to see wht spring break is like again!

So on those notes who here wouldn't make spring break!!!
Back to top Go down
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

PostSubject: Re: All Older GoG's   All Older GoG's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 6:55 pm

I think my spring break is different from others, so I don't know if spring break is an option for me, I'll try tho...
Back to top Go down
pubb!n
pubb!n

PostSubject: Re: All Older GoG's   All Older GoG's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 7:37 pm

ill own in mini golf (im just bullshitting)
Back to top Go down
smokebongs?yesman!
Forum Troll
Forum Troll

PostSubject: Re: All Older GoG's   All Older GoG's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 10:08 pm

lawl my spring break happens about the last week of february Sad

it definitely would be tight, but not gonna lie, i'm pretty sure that if it happened during spring break i would be out.

not underage though that aint a problem
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: All Older GoG's   All Older GoG's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 9:17 am

Right Oh peeps are we all ok with the summer time in 2009?? Probs July sometime??
Back to top Go down
JEWISH AMERICA
Serial Rapist
Serial Rapist
JEWISH AMERICA

PostSubject: Re: All Older GoG's   All Older GoG's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 9:58 am

GO TO NEW YORK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sweet.Sprayer
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy
Sweet.Sprayer

PostSubject: Re: All Older GoG's   All Older GoG's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 11:06 am

lol

im game, i hate apps so this is all you need to know

ill be 19

london? hell yeah

paintball? I WILL RAPE U

KARTS? FUN FUN BROOM BROOM

we should go to a lan center, to see who the real CS god is

other than that drink all night go to strip clubs whatever(me and bob gonna have a drinking contest)
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: All Older GoG's   All Older GoG's - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 1:06 pm

You'll lose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Older GoG's   All Older GoG's - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Older GoG's
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next