[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

jesus can suck on a coin

Go down 
+8
Yuriy.GoG
Bong Hits For Jesus
easy muhfuckin e
Popsicle
T R A N C E
S.F.s/AKs
Cloud
$$Banks$$
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
$$Banks$$
Full Fledged Loser
Full Fledged Loser
$$Banks$$

jesus can suck on a coin Empty
PostSubject: jesus can suck on a coin   jesus can suck on a coin I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:51 pm

i dont even believe in god you little stupid fuck. You honestly think one mother fuckers "RIGHT" to have w/e he wants his name to be on a fucking video game, outweighs people's beliefs? i dont give a FUCK if he put his name to carebears are dope, if someone out there MIGHT get offended by it, im'a tell the fucker to change it asap or face the fucking consequences. I know u just finished up grade 9 and all, and im sure they taught you lots of cool stuff like how god might not be real, but honestly jesus, stick ur little fuckin dick in ur ass, grow some fuckin balls and READ THE MOTD and dont open ur fuckin little mouth again ok jimmy? get the fuck outta here boy
Back to top Go down
Cloud
I cried when DiCaprio died in Titanic.
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: jesus can suck on a coin   jesus can suck on a coin I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 4:56 pm

What the fuck, Banks?
Chill.
Back to top Go down
S.F.s/AKs
When you have sex with me, its like your having sex with everyone ive ever had sex with before.
When you have sex with me, its like your having sex with everyone ive ever had sex with before.
S.F.s/AKs

PostSubject: Re: jesus can suck on a coin   jesus can suck on a coin I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:05 pm

u cant ban someone for that to be frank its democracy and freedom of speech, u cant hold it against someone. If they think God is gay then thats their belief, u cant start a whole jihad just for it. Like im not tryna piss u off, but its the honest truth.
Back to top Go down
T R A N C E
Homicidal Maniac
Homicidal Maniac
T R A N C E

PostSubject: Re: jesus can suck on a coin   jesus can suck on a coin I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:25 pm

Banks, this is my rebuttle. First off, its not against the rules. Second, you told him to change his name and he did. Even if he changed it to God is gay, thats his fuckin choice. He obeyed what you said, if you wanted him to change his name to something that didn't offended other people beliefs, then tell him that. You banned him with no warning, and quite frankly, it pissed me, jesus, cloud, and Popsicle off. We were like what the fuck. <God is not great> is a good guy, and didn't do anything to get banned. So kindly, UN-DO IT MOTHA-FUCKA.
Back to top Go down
$$Banks$$
Full Fledged Loser
Full Fledged Loser
$$Banks$$

PostSubject: Re: jesus can suck on a coin   jesus can suck on a coin I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:44 pm

trance your not in gog dont talk please
Back to top Go down
Popsicle
Sysop
Sysop
Popsicle

PostSubject: Re: jesus can suck on a coin   jesus can suck on a coin I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:50 pm

$$Banks$$ wrote:
trance your not in gog dont talk please

Rofl.

Since when ;o?
Back to top Go down
T R A N C E
Homicidal Maniac
Homicidal Maniac
T R A N C E

PostSubject: Re: jesus can suck on a coin   jesus can suck on a coin I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:54 pm

LOL, i guess not wearing the tag makes retarded people like him think im not. Idk.
Back to top Go down
Popsicle
Sysop
Sysop
Popsicle

PostSubject: Re: jesus can suck on a coin   jesus can suck on a coin I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:57 pm

To be honest you're just being way to cocky, there was nothing wrong with the guys name in fact you never told him what was wrong with it. In my opinion as well as the other admins on at the time you were in the wrong, there was no reason to ban the guy. I've seen you get pissed off at people for no real reason before as well, you take what you're doing and you're own opinion way to seriously. It doesn't matter if you don't like the fact the guy's name is God Isn't Real, there's no reason to ban him just because you disagree with him.

Code:
[GoG] $$Banks$$ killed <God Isnt Real> with m4a1.
Server Tick Rate 100
(ADMIN) [GoG] $$Banks$$: change ur fucking name
:Eagle Eyes: Sharp Shoota killed Kamikazi with hegrenade.
Liquidl)arkness has been idle for too long and has been kicked
(ADMIN) [GoG] $$Banks$$: god
`ecnart killed [GoG] $$Banks$$ with ak47.
Read our rules type MOTD
`ecnart killed Cloud with ak47.
Join us in Ventrilo: Hostname: vent3.gameservers.com  Port: 4736
(ADMIN) [GoG] $$Banks$$: god isnt real u had better change ur name when the rounds starts
`ecnart killed Mr.Dank with ak47.
U! S! A! connected
Player: TBE - Damage Given
-------------------------
Damage Given to \"[GoG] That One Kid dAg0d\" - 162 in 3 hits
Damage Given to \"1 Shot 1 Kill\" - 26 in 1 hit
Damage Given to \"Kamikazi\" - 54 in 1 hit
Damage Given to \"Cloud\" - 52 in 2 hits
Damage Given to \"Mr.Dank\" - 53 in 1 hit
Player: TBE - Damage Taken
-------------------------
Damage Taken from \"1 Shot 1 Kill\" - 27 in 2 hits
 <God Is Gay> :  changed
Welcome to Gods of Gaming 24/7 Assault
(ADMIN) [GoG] $$Banks$$: banned player <God Is Gay>

You flipped out over nothing, grow the hell up and admit you were wrong instead of throwing a shitfit.
Back to top Go down
$$Banks$$
Full Fledged Loser
Full Fledged Loser
$$Banks$$

PostSubject: Re: jesus can suck on a coin   jesus can suck on a coin I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:04 pm

for the tenth time, im not offended by god isnt real, for the 100th time, i dont even believe in god, and bob villa and easy both said neither trance nor jesus are affiliated with GoG
Back to top Go down
$$Banks$$
Full Fledged Loser
Full Fledged Loser
$$Banks$$

PostSubject: Re: jesus can suck on a coin   jesus can suck on a coin I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:05 pm

and if im too cocky play me 1v1 popsicle
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: jesus can suck on a coin   jesus can suck on a coin I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:06 pm

Banks just leave it alone.
Back to top Go down
Popsicle
Sysop
Sysop
Popsicle

PostSubject: Re: jesus can suck on a coin   jesus can suck on a coin I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:16 pm

$$Banks$$ wrote:
for the tenth time, im not offended by god isnt real, for the 100th time, i dont even believe in god, and bob villa and easy both said neither trance nor jesus are affiliated with GoG

If you didn't care why make such a big deal out of it?

Besides, l2read smacktard.

Bob fuckin` Vila wrote:

Trance and Jesus in no way represent the rest of this clan.

He said don't think their actions represent the clan as a whole.

And by cocky, I'm talking about your attitude towards people. If you think I give a shit about you super leet CS:S skills think again.

Last edited by Popsicle on Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
easy muhfuckin e
Let's get dangerous! - Darkwing Duck

PostSubject: Re: jesus can suck on a coin   jesus can suck on a coin I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 6:16 pm

Trance is gog.. i said jesus isnt, to my knowledge he was part of gog a while ago but he quit playin or somethin.. but he's back... anyways this isnt an issue.. as for zeko,i have him on my friends list..ill try to get his steam id and unban him as soon as possible if someone hasnt done it already.... just lock this topic and forget all about it Mad
Back to top Go down
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

PostSubject: Re: jesus can suck on a coin   jesus can suck on a coin I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:12 pm

OK, first off. I'm not [GoG] Jesus, my name is [GoG] Bong so gg on that one. Second Banks, Trance has been in for quite a while. I remember voting on his app around the time we got these new forums. You've been in 2-3 weeks, and already you seem like one of the power mongering cunts that I strive to keep out of this clan. Its you that needs to chill out, because more people believe in free speech then god. So denying someone free speech is probably going to piss someone off more then just letting his name say whatever. The one word we do not allow in the server is nigger because it displays ignorance. Ignorance like yours. I'm only going to say this once, so listen carefully, c a l m t h e f u c k d o w n.
Back to top Go down
S.F.s/AKs
S.F.s/AKs

PostSubject: Re: jesus can suck on a coin   jesus can suck on a coin I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:23 pm

Banks none of us are tryna bust ur balls we're just saying admit that u were wrong (we all have been at a certain point)

And did u ask if anyone was offended in the server be4 u banned him?
Back to top Go down
Yuriy.GoG
I have the libido of a tiger!
Yuriy.GoG

PostSubject: Re: jesus can suck on a coin   jesus can suck on a coin I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:20 pm

Okay i have to say i have seen the guy "god isnt great" sometimes and i believe in god but i dont care what other people say or do, its theyre problem when they die! I dont believe banks was wrong on this, the guy was being an ass and changed his name to another version of "god is something something". Was it a perma ban? if it was a perma ban then i think he didnt deserve a perma but if it was a timely ban then he did deserve it because he wasnt listening to an admin and was being an ass to an admin..
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: jesus can suck on a coin   jesus can suck on a coin I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:47 pm

I'm wasted and I might do something drastic so I'm going to stay out of this until morning. You fucking idiots better clear it up before I have to.
Back to top Go down
$$Banks$$
Full Fledged Loser
Full Fledged Loser
$$Banks$$

PostSubject: Re: jesus can suck on a coin   jesus can suck on a coin I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:06 am

it was a 5 minute ban for fucks sake....c'mon ladies drop it
Back to top Go down
Popsicle
Sysop
Sysop
Popsicle

PostSubject: Re: jesus can suck on a coin   jesus can suck on a coin I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:47 am

$$Banks$$ wrote:

If I remember correctly 5 minute bans via the admin gui bug as perm bans. So if you used the menu it may have been perm.
Back to top Go down
Yuriy.GoG
Yuriy.GoG

PostSubject: Re: jesus can suck on a coin   jesus can suck on a coin I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:05 am

Popsicle wrote:
$$Banks$$ wrote:

If I remember correctly 5 minute bans via the admin gui bug as perm bans. So if you used the menu it may have been perm.

ya but i dont think banks knew it was perma ban.. so just please leave it alone.. easy has the guy on friends list and he will be unbanned soon...
Back to top Go down
Anthrax
[GoG] Website Admin
[GoG] Website Admin
Anthrax

PostSubject: Re: jesus can suck on a coin   jesus can suck on a coin I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:11 am

is banks in the clan? seems like a douche canoe to me. your being a bigot and a douche canoe for banning someone in a video game because they dont share the same beliefs as you. and besides, Jesus is probably just trying to push your buttons and make you seem like a douche canoe.

and guess what.. he succeeded.
Back to top Go down
https://godsofgaming.forumotion.net
easy muhfuckin e

PostSubject: Re: jesus can suck on a coin   jesus can suck on a coin I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:23 am

your a douche canoe or why is every admins name in green except mine Sad ... i feel sad..left out and unappreciated.. fix it please Very Happy
Back to top Go down
T3CH
The person whose name is above this has no life.
The person whose name is above this has no life.
T3CH

PostSubject: Re: jesus can suck on a coin   jesus can suck on a coin I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:53 pm

God is not great is a good guy
and you banned him cause of his name? LOL take bong and trance and every other members
advice and grow up man, if he doesnt think god is great then let him think that it in no way
should affect YOU. hes a reg and i believe should not be banned for a fucking STUPID reason
such as this
Back to top Go down
pubb!n
pubb!n

PostSubject: Re: jesus can suck on a coin   jesus can suck on a coin I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:10 pm

Conclusion

Loki will unban. Banks fucked up like the rest of us have before. Problem has been resolved. So just drop it.
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: jesus can suck on a coin   jesus can suck on a coin I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:10 pm

Well put. Cling Clang.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: jesus can suck on a coin   jesus can suck on a coin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

jesus can suck on a coin
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next