[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LOOK WHAT JESUS HAS!!!!!

Go down 
+7
BOB FUCKING VILA
heretic
`StealthyOwned.GoG
Anthrax
Bong Hits For Jesus
Yuriy.GoG
[GoG] Jesus
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
[GoG] Jesus

LOOK WHAT JESUS HAS!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: LOOK WHAT JESUS HAS!!!!!   LOOK WHAT JESUS HAS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:42 pm

OMG LOOK AT THIS ITS YURIY HACKING

PLAY DEMO THEN ENABLE SV_CHEATS 1, THEN MAT_WIREFRAME 1

http://rapidshare.com/files/139639980/yiriy.dem.html

WOW AND WE TRUSTED HIM! PITY PITY!
Back to top Go down
Yuriy.GoG
I have the libido of a tiger!
Yuriy.GoG

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT JESUS HAS!!!!!   LOOK WHAT JESUS HAS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:04 pm

lol jesus. i dont hack. you and sweet are funny...
Back to top Go down
[GoG] Jesus

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT JESUS HAS!!!!!   LOOK WHAT JESUS HAS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:07 pm

sweet has nothing to do with this

i saw you

ADMIT IT
Back to top Go down
Yuriy.GoG
Yuriy.GoG

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT JESUS HAS!!!!!   LOOK WHAT JESUS HAS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:10 pm

i admit you suck dick (Jesus)... and i dont hack i just own noobs like you. im downloading it now to see some ownage from yuriy and not hacks lol. how do i play it idk help me... and btw i wouldnt even know how to install hacks and run them loser im retarded with computers. oh well whatever i dont hack is the bottem line!
Back to top Go down
Yuriy.GoG
Yuriy.GoG

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT JESUS HAS!!!!!   LOOK WHAT JESUS HAS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:49 am

thanks envy for teaching me how to play the demo... i watched it and lol i dont hack. WARNING THE DEMO: shows me owning lots of people, all the way up to an ultra kill and past god like. and it shows me spraying some walls and jesus or sweet who ever made the demo get steam to scan it or whatever they do to check for hacks cause i dont hack. okay see you guys on cs:s later. Very Happy lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

oh and the title of the posting is suposed to say: LOOK WHAT JESUS HAS>A DILDO AT AGE 10 CONGRATS

AND ALSO THIS DEMO OF ME SHOWS HOW TO PLAY LIKE A PRO SO WATCH AND LEARN LOL!
Back to top Go down
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT JESUS HAS!!!!!   LOOK WHAT JESUS HAS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 4:40 am

Yuriy, I'm pretty sure that you have to have played CAL to be a pro, not just be a pubstar on your clans server...gg tho.

P.S- Bragging like that make you look like a dick
Back to top Go down
Anthrax
[GoG] Website Admin
[GoG] Website Admin
Anthrax

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT JESUS HAS!!!!!   LOOK WHAT JESUS HAS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:42 am

ew. now whenever i play with yuriy im going to imagine a giant dick monster sitting at his computer....
Back to top Go down
https://godsofgaming.forumotion.net
[GoG] Jesus

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT JESUS HAS!!!!!   LOOK WHAT JESUS HAS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:48 am

HAX HAX HAX

GET LEGIT
Back to top Go down
`StealthyOwned.GoG
I have nothing better to do than make 350+ posts on a crappy video game forum.. wow.
I have nothing better to do than make 350+ posts on a crappy video game forum.. wow.
`StealthyOwned.GoG

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT JESUS HAS!!!!!   LOOK WHAT JESUS HAS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 4:02 pm

Ok, so i watched this... and there are 2 Reasons why i can see Hacks.

1) Because Yuriy is oviously pretty quick on the Shooting of those 2 guys ( the 2 at Top BD with double HS ) and he most definitly usually isn't near as fast nor is the that observent of where people may be or will be (Like the guy about to go to Vent, then Yuriy shoots before he enters).
2) Because it was oviously his First - Third time using Hacks as he was Nervious and Shakey, plus he was Laughing it off and Denieing it like "no im not hacking, i don't know what that was".

Sorry Yuriy looks like you hacked.
Back to top Go down
https://godsofgaming.forumotion.net
heretic
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
heretic

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT JESUS HAS!!!!!   LOOK WHAT JESUS HAS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 4:36 pm

how the shit do I play this video. Why can't you just put stuff on youtube like a normal person man
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT JESUS HAS!!!!!   LOOK WHAT JESUS HAS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 4:48 pm

heretic wrote:
how the shit do I play this video. Why can't you just put stuff on youtube like a normal person man

Save it to your cstrike folder and go into console and type playdemo yiriy.
Back to top Go down
elie
Serial Rapist
Serial Rapist
elie

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT JESUS HAS!!!!!   LOOK WHAT JESUS HAS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 5:18 pm

Before I download this, yuriy are you *sure*?
Back to top Go down
Yuriy.GoG
Yuriy.GoG

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT JESUS HAS!!!!!   LOOK WHAT JESUS HAS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:28 pm

wow you guys really think i hack wow.. sorry i dont. stealthy i really dont. and sweet or jesus please submit that demo to steam so they can check it for hacks/VACBAN and so i can prove you all wrong.. and i wasnt being a dick by calling myself a pro i was just joking around because i think its funny people think i hack because i wouldnt have a fucking clue how to find/install hacks. and im at top back door like 80% of the time im on t side so i know where people mostly sit when they open top back.. and i dont know what else to say but i dont HACK.

OH and elie and everybody else im sure download this all you want and watch it i dont hack.
Back to top Go down
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT JESUS HAS!!!!!   LOOK WHAT JESUS HAS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:35 pm

Yuriy, i have heard from a VERY reliable disclosed source that you have been vacced banned.
Back to top Go down
elie
Serial Rapist
Serial Rapist
elie

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT JESUS HAS!!!!!   LOOK WHAT JESUS HAS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:37 pm

Yuriy, I saw it. Sorry man you're way to suspect. I like you, everyone knows I'm not fan of stealthy so it loathes me to agree with him. But you got caught. You can't submit demo's to Valve, they do not work that way. his is blatantly obvious, you have walls and you have them hard. I didn't need wire frame to see it, it's obvious with the mini-radar.

Sorry dude.
Back to top Go down
Yuriy.GoG
Yuriy.GoG

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT JESUS HAS!!!!!   LOOK WHAT JESUS HAS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 8:53 pm

im sad that i guess im not in gog for a demo that proves nothing..

everytime i sprayed walls and roof no one was there and the vent part my teamate was shooting at them and they came up on radar....

and its not like i was following people thru walls and shit... and when there was no one at back i didnt even come out of top back cause i didnt know if there was people or not... so i guess my walls failed right? i dont hack.

so that demo is bullshit other than that headshot at front (here is my theory on front rushs i do... i aim my crosshair in the middle of the garage and jump down always because if there is someone on the left i have the ability to aim at them faster and the right side too.. but he was directly in the middle and not even moving... and was my crosshair on him before i jumped down... NO)

and 2 headshot at top back are kinda looking like hacks but not because i just sprayed..

and sweet (the demo creater) said you hack yuriy cause i killed him and he went to spec... noq if i was hacking would i continue to hack even when sweet is probably making a demo... i dont hack.. if any admins live near or close to portland oregon i will pay for the gas it takes for them to come over to my house and inspect my computer in and out for hacks or whatever else...

i dont hack
i dont hack
i dont hack

and irish please watch the demo and tell me what you think. i know we are kinda pals and stuff but i dont hack...

and as for the steam account of mine that got vac banned a year and a half ago i went camping and i let a friend use it and he fucking hacked on it... i found out when it ot vac banned like a week later... i never hacked.

and didnt one of pubbins steam account get vac banned resently?? why are you guys jumping all over me about having one banned in the past when one of your own fellow gog's had the same problem with letting a friend use it...

and as for stealthy... i thought we were cool but i guess not... so here it is... stealthy hacks with material walls i seen him do it on other servers and he told me he was hacking at the time in steam pm... so stealthy sorry but you didnt have my back about this bullshit demo of me not hacking cause i dont hack... Sad
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT JESUS HAS!!!!!   LOOK WHAT JESUS HAS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 9:37 pm

Just wait it out, you aren't kicked out of the clan. I did what I had to do for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT JESUS HAS!!!!!   LOOK WHAT JESUS HAS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 9:39 pm

lol, orly? cuz last time you were on it was 53 days ago, or like 2 months ago, so...why go on a vac banned account when you have a perfectly good account waiting for you? seems suspect to me.
Back to top Go down
Yuriy.GoG
Yuriy.GoG

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT JESUS HAS!!!!!   LOOK WHAT JESUS HAS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:32 pm

bong hits what are you saying??? i dont get i

Okay Bob Vila ill wait it out....

ill wait a fuvking month and i bet all of you i will not get vac banned cause i dont hack.
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT JESUS HAS!!!!!   LOOK WHAT JESUS HAS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:40 am

ok I on here for long My internet is down and I got new shit comming soon.
Yuriy i'v not gotten the time to dl it but you need to get Ranger to look at it and take Eile's comments in to play. They are unbiast (forgive my spelling)

When I have a look at it i will drop you a line. As for the Vac ban i think Bong is is just making the point tht one of YOUR accounts got Vac banned!?
Anyhooo sry I'v not been around will get on soon
Back to top Go down
http://www.irishness.on.nimp.org
Yuriy.GoG
Yuriy.GoG

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT JESUS HAS!!!!!   LOOK WHAT JESUS HAS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 12:34 pm

hey irish glad to see you on... yeah dl the demo and watch it please and give me your opinion. and you know im a pro at top back (im there like 90% of the time im on terrorist side)

and id understand those 2 headshots at top back door in the demo look like hacks but i just sprayed at them both... its not like i got the 2 headshots with my first 2 bullets it took like 20 in a spray...

im clean i dont hack
Back to top Go down
Ranger Smith
[GoG] Founder
[GoG] Founder
Ranger Smith

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT JESUS HAS!!!!!   LOOK WHAT JESUS HAS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:54 pm

I've just watched this video, which, by the way, Sweet posted. This makes me doubt it from the start. anyway, after watching this video, i've determined that, if yuriy IS indeed hacking, he's one of the worst hackers i've ever seen, he missed too many oppertunities to kill ct's to be hacking. so my ruling is innocent until steam vac's him.

And remember people, this is source, bullshit happens, alot.

ggkthnxbye.
Back to top Go down
Yuriy.GoG
Yuriy.GoG

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT JESUS HAS!!!!!   LOOK WHAT JESUS HAS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:56 pm

thank you Ranger.. and as for the steam vac banning me part it will never happen i dont hack.
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT JESUS HAS!!!!!   LOOK WHAT JESUS HAS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:53 am

OK well can we stop all this Ranger passed judgement...Yuiry your admin will be reinforced once me Bob or Ranger is on.
And as Ranger said shit happens! Jesus not so long ago you were at the centre of something like this! and we stood by you!

That being said ALL GoG members if you hack even different servers not a mind ours get the fuck out!!!!
GoG is about having a laugh we're not in the clan cause we fucking Ace at the game (sorry all of you who actually are) gee look at me I must be one of the worst members but I bet a hell of a lot of ppl know who i am and thts the way it should for all of you either being a good laugh or an Ace player (without your gay ass hacks)

We are a clan and should stand together if you have a problem with another member message Ranger, Bob, Bong or me Irishness. And try not to vent you problems in front of everyone. Doesn't look like we a happy family.

Anyhoooo I got to go and make some $$$$ later!!

Irishness
Back to top Go down
http://www.irishness.on.nimp.org
S.F.s/AKs
When you have sex with me, its like your having sex with everyone ive ever had sex with before.
When you have sex with me, its like your having sex with everyone ive ever had sex with before.
S.F.s/AKs

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT JESUS HAS!!!!!   LOOK WHAT JESUS HAS!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:51 am

WOW AHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

1) THAT EWAS THE SHYTTIEST ATTEMPT TO PROVE A HACKER WRONG, FUKIN HORRIBLE
2) that bd double kill was bs lolololololololol, he had the silencer on so he could spray
3) omg.........hehehehehe i dl'ed that demo for nuthin ahaahahahahha
4) Bong so wat if he got vac banned alot of ppl have
5) the random sprays???? HE DIDNT HIT ANYONE!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOOK WHAT JESUS HAS!!!!!   LOOK WHAT JESUS HAS!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOOK WHAT JESUS HAS!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next