[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For Irishness ( yet again )

Go down 
+5
S.F.s/AKs
Irish_Bhoy
elie
Yuriy.GoG
molotovsolution
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
molotovsolution
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
molotovsolution

For Irishness ( yet again ) Empty
PostSubject: For Irishness ( yet again )   For Irishness ( yet again ) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:29 am

look youre my friggin buddy. i admit i fucked up for going to the glitch and i'm sorry for disobeying yours and GoG rules. everyone deserves a second chance. can you please take me back into your life and stop ignoring me so we can be gay lovers or you can atleast use me for sex again?

sincerely

molo

ok so now you want to annoy me, i just woke up and I'm hella hungover so heres my thoughts.........1 I WAS your buddy 2 YOU did fuck up 3 its the GoG rules you broke 4 I really don't feel like giving you a second chance 5 I'm not ignoring you i got you blocked so don't even see wht you say to me! and finally 6 My [/b]Bitches Bong and Bong[b] will only get jelous!!!!!

Just so you know in the fairness of it all I just tolerate you in there just don't annoy me and you'll be ok!
Back to top Go down
Yuriy.GoG
I have the libido of a tiger!
I have the libido of a tiger!
Yuriy.GoG

PostSubject: Re: For Irishness ( yet again )   For Irishness ( yet again ) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 4:25 am

dude give it sometime and follow the rules and you might get in. Nagging everyday will get you ignored and rejected!
Back to top Go down
elie
Serial Rapist
Serial Rapist
elie

PostSubject: Re: For Irishness ( yet again )   For Irishness ( yet again ) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:06 am

yuriy wrote:
dude give it sometime and follow the rules and you might get in. Nagging everyday will get you ignored and rejected!
Probably your best bet :$.
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: For Irishness ( yet again )   For Irishness ( yet again ) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 8:25 am

look youre my friggin buddy. i admit i fucked up for going to the glitch and i'm sorry for disobeying yours and GoG rules. everyone deserves a second chance. can you please take me back into your life and stop ignoring me so we can be gay lovers or you can atleast use me for sex again?

sincerely

molo

ok so now you want to annoy me, i just woke up and I'm hella hungover so heres my thoughts.........1 I WAS your buddy 2 YOU did fuck up 3 its the GoG rules you broke 4 I really don't feel like giving you a second chance 5 I'm not ignoring you i got you blocked so don't even see wht you say to me! and finally 6 My Bitches Bob and Bong will only get jelous!!!!!

Just so you know in the fairness of it all I just tolerate you in there just don't annoy me and you'll be ok!

Last edited by Irish_Bhoy on Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.irishness.on.nimp.org
S.F.s/AKs
When you have sex with me, its like your having sex with everyone ive ever had sex with before.
When you have sex with me, its like your having sex with everyone ive ever had sex with before.
S.F.s/AKs

PostSubject: Re: For Irishness ( yet again )   For Irishness ( yet again ) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:04 am

Wow...that's honestly the most "bend-over", desperate thikng ive seen anyone tryna pull, excluding Irish $_$...eh *knudge
Back to top Go down
molotovsolution
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
molotovsolution

PostSubject: Re: For Irishness ( yet again )   For Irishness ( yet again ) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:12 pm

i normally like to give but receiving is all right if im tipsy Razz
Back to top Go down
molotovsolution
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
molotovsolution

PostSubject: Re: For Irishness ( yet again )   For Irishness ( yet again ) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:54 pm

ps - i just dont want any hard feelings is all im asking for

pps- and sex
Back to top Go down
Anthrax
[GoG] Website Admin
[GoG] Website Admin
Anthrax

PostSubject: Re: For Irishness ( yet again )   For Irishness ( yet again ) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:39 pm

this clan is full of fucking queers. man up and quit hounding for gay sex and just calm down about w/e the fuck this is about.
Back to top Go down
https://godsofgaming.forumotion.net
molotovsolution
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
molotovsolution

PostSubject: Re: For Irishness ( yet again )   For Irishness ( yet again ) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 5:28 pm

man up?

okay, i will never join the GoG server again or use the forums

proceed with your internet toughness

bye
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: For Irishness ( yet again )   For Irishness ( yet again ) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 8:56 pm

molotovsolution wrote:
man up?

okay, i will never join the GoG server again or use the forums

proceed with your internet toughness

bye

Gawwdd your a pussy whos been tough I just dont like you end of!!! Tht my 2 cents...
Back to top Go down
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

PostSubject: Re: For Irishness ( yet again )   For Irishness ( yet again ) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:55 pm

round of douches to clean up everyones sandy vaginas? lol
Back to top Go down
molotovsolution
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
molotovsolution

PostSubject: Re: For Irishness ( yet again )   For Irishness ( yet again ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:09 am

im officially out

(cant figure out how to delete my account so if you guys ahead and do that, so i stop getting emails that people have replied to my post, thanks!)

Last edited by molotovsolution on Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: For Irishness ( yet again )   For Irishness ( yet again ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:28 am

MAKE UP YOUR MIND your never comming into anything GoG but yet here you are askin me for forgivness in a GoG web site.......i told you just shut the fuck and play so stop your bitching! If you don't like the way I am thts your tough shit!!! deal with it
Back to top Go down
molotovsolution
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
molotovsolution

PostSubject: Re: For Irishness ( yet again )   For Irishness ( yet again ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:32 am

youre a man in your upper 20s, but you hold grudges like a 13 year old girl. you will lose many regulars that somehow "test your nerves" one way or another if you continue to be offended so easily. get off of your power trip.

im honestly sorry to all other GoG's for having wasted your time and disrespected your clan in any way, no hard feelings to you guys! i'm sure i'll stay in touch with some of you but you all know that all of this "ass kissing" is a waste of time and worthless drama going no where. good luck and have fun.

im officially out,

(cant figure out how to delete my account so if you guys ahead and do that, so i stop getting emails that people have replied to my post, thanks!)
Back to top Go down
S.F.s/AKs
S.F.s/AKs

PostSubject: Re: For Irishness ( yet again )   For Irishness ( yet again ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:52 am

molotovsolution wrote:
youre a man in your upper 20s, but you hold grudges like a 13 year old girl. you will lose many regulars that somehow "test your nerves" one way or another if you continue to be offended so easily. get off of your power trip.

im honestly sorry to all other GoG's for having wasted your time and disrespected your clan in any way, no hard feelings to you guys! i'm sure i'll stay in touch with some of you but you all know that all of this "ass kissing" is a waste of time and worthless drama going no where. good luck and have fun.

im officially out,

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. WTF FIRST U SAY UR DONE, THEN U COME BACK IN LIKE U ACTUAL GIVE A SHYT ABOUT UR ACCOUNT, AND NOW UR APOLOGIZING. ooo man its not like anyone is holding on to u, like i have nuthing against u, but ur lookin like a big whiny bitch rite now. lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
elie
Serial Rapist
Serial Rapist
elie

PostSubject: Re: For Irishness ( yet again )   For Irishness ( yet again ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 11:49 am

Molotov like I told you you have to try to act your age. The way you act and ocnduct yourself relfects on how you are, and this just shows the level of immaturity you posess. I know your type, you made your first "let's be friends' post hoping that will make everyone like you again so you can get in GoG. The second that didn't happen you put your threat here of "Ill never go in the server again" as if you where saying ha! we lose. The server is constantly populated and they lose nothing if you don't show up.

Then you go even furhter with you "you know one day your server will be shit if you keep treating your regulars like this!!!111oneoneone". Now youre really putting on the guilt / scary show. News flash dumbass, the only people who get trwated poorly on the server are those who break the rules and piss off the uphigh staff.

Now don't take this to offense molotov, I speak to you in stema friends and we chat and play and get a long. But remember, if you come on here and say delete your account, all it is, is less posts to read. If you never join the server again its just one more open roster when the server is 23/24. If you threaten that we might lose our regulars you should keep track of how many there is.

Now, before you write back to this post, I want you to put your hands behind your back. Yes I'm being a dick to you but try to understand you've been very immature and reacting in kind like a child. So you're being treated like a child. You are how old? You told me 19 or something? Act your age my man, when you reply include the following:

"Thank you for not banning me initially for my offence and glitching. I apologize for acting like a little 6 year old; in comparison I was a kid in a toy store who couldn't get the batman doll so I threw a temper tantrum. I did some thinking and realized I'm pretty damned lucky to even get to play in a server like GoG where the admins are nice enough to pick up the bill and ask nothing of me but to just be cool. Im sorry I couldnt just be cool. I would appreciate if you let me play on the server now.

Thank you, molotovsolution"

Say that, put your ass between your knees and kiss your ass lucky if you get to play here after the drama you stir.
Back to top Go down
molotovsolution
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
molotovsolution

PostSubject: Re: For Irishness ( yet again )   For Irishness ( yet again ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:21 pm

i know no one cares if i dont play and im not threatening the fact that i wont play, i have not changed how i felt. i just wanted to emphasize that i was sorry to my friends of the server and clan because i fucked up in the way this turned out, and im simply saying im out and to delete my account because i keep getting emails from the forums, or atleast tell me how to delete it
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: For Irishness ( yet again )   For Irishness ( yet again ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:35 pm

For the record, I like molotov and he's always welcome in our server. But hey, what do I matter anyway? Wink
Back to top Go down
elie
Serial Rapist
Serial Rapist
elie

PostSubject: Re: For Irishness ( yet again )   For Irishness ( yet again ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:57 pm

molotovsolution wrote:
i know no one cares if i dont play and im not threatening the fact that i wont play, i have not changed how i felt. i just wanted to emphasize that i was sorry to my friends of the server and clan because i fucked up in the way this turned out, and im simply saying im out and to delete my account because i keep getting emails from the forums, or atleast tell me how to delete it
"The way things turned out" havent turned out yet. The only thing that is definitive is that right now you are not allowed int he clan, and even then it was only said "right now". So nothing deifnitive has been decided. You take it on your own accord to say delete my account and how you wont ever come back like a drunken prom date.

Count to ten, apologize for the drama and everything could be fine. It is really in your control to just apologize and have fun on the server, saying you want shit deleted just makes you a crybaby.
Back to top Go down
molotovsolution
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
molotovsolution

PostSubject: Re: For Irishness ( yet again )   For Irishness ( yet again ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:08 pm

youre right it is, but i figured it would be better to just walk away, and at least let things cool down for awhile. then maybe start over a new (hence deleting the old).

guess i need to learn how to say things without sounding like a douche

so i did say sorry but i will say it again, i'm sorry for all this useless drama
Back to top Go down
Anthrax
[GoG] Website Admin
[GoG] Website Admin
Anthrax

PostSubject: Re: For Irishness ( yet again )   For Irishness ( yet again ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:21 pm

i meant man up as in no one on the internet gives a shit about anything anyone says. if irish said some shit like \"i hate you\" then just lay low and stay on the servers and everything will blow over. this isnt a big deal so quit making it one. if someone on the internet gets mad at you then dont lose sleep about it, jeesh.

EDIT:

and btw i have no prob with molotov at all. im just pointing out how this site keeps getting 20 post dramatic threads about useless angstyness.

ALSO the man up stuff was about how we are all a bunch of GUYS on here and you guys are always talking about blowing each others dicks and having queer sex. this queerness is getting a little out of hand. idc if your honestly gay but still... its bothering me that your all so openly gay.. all the time...

Last edited by Anthrax on Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
molotovsolution
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
molotovsolution

PostSubject: Re: For Irishness ( yet again )   For Irishness ( yet again ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:22 pm

haha true. youre right though i havent been losing sleep i did make it a big deal
Back to top Go down
Anthrax
[GoG] Website Admin
[GoG] Website Admin
Anthrax

PostSubject: Re: For Irishness ( yet again )   For Irishness ( yet again ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:24 pm

i edited my above post. and yeah. i know you arnt losing sleep. it was just a saying. so we're cool.
Back to top Go down
molotovsolution
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
molotovsolution

PostSubject: Re: For Irishness ( yet again )   For Irishness ( yet again ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:28 pm

yeah i know
no hard feelings, i mean back when this all started i would've liked to try to talk things out with irishness and atleast established mutual grounds, and have avoided all this drama, but like he said he had me blocked so i turned to this forums. but youre right theres no need to publicize and continue bickering about useless drama
Back to top Go down
elie
Serial Rapist
Serial Rapist
elie

PostSubject: Re: For Irishness ( yet again )   For Irishness ( yet again ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:09 pm

molotovsolution wrote:
yeah i know
no hard feelings, i mean back when this all started i would've liked to try to talk things out with irishness and atleast established mutual grounds, and have avoided all this drama, but like he said he had me blocked so i turned to this forums. but youre right theres no need to publicize and continue bickering about useless drama

Even if he blocks you man just let it go. It's counters-trike play the game, not drama-strike.

And next time you get mad, don't come with the "delete my account" and everything, like I said take 5 steps back count to 10 and let it go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Irishness ( yet again )   For Irishness ( yet again ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Irishness ( yet again )
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next