[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Irish Away for a bit and Clan donations

Go down 
+24
Wonder_Bread
MR_DIRTY_RICE
bart
Bong Hits For Jesus
Cloud
pentagram
S.F.s/AKs
0men
weed
BOB FUCKING VILA
Koala
E N V Y
surf
Pemburuh Itu
Crazy Yoda`GoG
usmc|sharky
easy muhfuckin e
Halolamer
A Ton of Asians
fingerchicken
[GoG] Karnage
[GoG] eXecute
Rowan Atkinson Is My Hero
Irish_Bhoy
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Crazy Yoda`GoG
Homicidal Maniac
Homicidal Maniac
Crazy Yoda`GoG

Irish Away for a bit and Clan donations - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irish Away for a bit and Clan donations   Irish Away for a bit and Clan donations - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:14 am

oh hahahaha. i just saw the color of his name and thought it was penta.. i'm so out of it after not sleeping last night. sorry..
Back to top Go down
http://www.failblog.org
surf
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
surf

PostSubject: Re: Irish Away for a bit and Clan donations   Irish Away for a bit and Clan donations - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:39 pm

Irish_Bhoy wrote:
Crazy Yoda`GoG wrote:
Bong Hits For Jesus wrote:
I'd give money. But I have this unwritten rule about not giving Irish people money.

i can see some logic in that...although it in no way addressed my post. Irish Away for a bit and Clan donations - Page 4 Icon_cry

Firstly why would it address your post! That's bong thats posted not penta!

Secondly bong, why that? I only want to buy arms for my island lol

My roommate is Irish, I concur.
Back to top Go down
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Irish Away for a bit and Clan donations   Irish Away for a bit and Clan donations - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:14 pm

Joking aside, when I get my GI Bill for this month, I might throw some money if we're really hurting for it.
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: Irish Away for a bit and Clan donations   Irish Away for a bit and Clan donations - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:56 pm

Don't think we're hurting for it just yet I must actually check later once I get a chance.

Just got two rooms left to fix in the new place it's been hell and the baby's not even in the house!
I still have to get my internet sorted!! gawd dang it I keep forgeting to order it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.irishness.on.nimp.org
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy

PostSubject: Re: Irish Away for a bit and Clan donations   Irish Away for a bit and Clan donations - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:37 pm

Good to hear that you are almost sorted out!

Irish_Bhoy wrote:
gawd dang it I keep forgeting to order it!

Get on it!

Being as Internet dependent as I am, I would have had that and my rig set up before I got any furniture into the new place. But that's just me. lol
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kungfoowookie
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: Irish Away for a bit and Clan donations   Irish Away for a bit and Clan donations - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:04 pm

Dude she's moaning at me cause I have tried to set it up but the rooms need fixing she's actually at her mum's you see! At least I'm getting some peace and quiet.
Tomorrow I will get on it!
Back to top Go down
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy

PostSubject: Re: Irish Away for a bit and Clan donations   Irish Away for a bit and Clan donations - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:24 pm

Sweet deal. How's Maddison?
Back to top Go down
usmc|sharky
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
usmc|sharky

PostSubject: Re: Irish Away for a bit and Clan donations   Irish Away for a bit and Clan donations - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:36 pm

So How you like being a dad?
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: Irish Away for a bit and Clan donations   Irish Away for a bit and Clan donations - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:59 pm

She's really good Rowan, Sharky it's sweet man she's going to be daddys girl lol she does such funny things.....like when she's being awarkd with mummy and stuff comes up to my arms and I lay back and she just curls up like a bug and snuggles into me and falls asleep in seconds lol!
Sarah just shakes her head at it! lol
Back to top Go down
Cloud
I cried when DiCaprio died in Titanic.
I cried when DiCaprio died in Titanic.
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Irish Away for a bit and Clan donations   Irish Away for a bit and Clan donations - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 9:03 pm

Irish_Bhoy wrote:
She's really good Rowan, Sharky it's sweet man she's going to be daddys girl lol she does such funny things.....like when she's being awarkd with mummy and stuff comes up to my arms and I lay back and she just curls up like a bug and snuggles into me and falls asleep in seconds lol!
Sarah just shakes her head at it! lol
Aww Smile .
Back to top Go down
usmc|sharky
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
usmc|sharky

PostSubject: Re: Irish Away for a bit and Clan donations   Irish Away for a bit and Clan donations - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 9:19 pm

Yea dude just wait until she's older, She'll have you wrapped around her finger! Becoming a dad was seriously the greatest thing that happened to me!
Back to top Go down
[GoG] eXecute
I like rusty spoons.
I like rusty spoons.
[GoG] eXecute

PostSubject: Re: Irish Away for a bit and Clan donations   Irish Away for a bit and Clan donations - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:34 am

sent another donation just now! I miss playing soooo hardddddd
Back to top Go down
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy

PostSubject: Re: Irish Away for a bit and Clan donations   Irish Away for a bit and Clan donations - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:58 am

My nephew is just over two years old and he's a riot. The kid absolutely loves spider man. So much that he likes to fire out his spider webs all over the place! He makes the hand gestures and sound effects. It's so funny! I love my nephew very much. Just wait until she becomes a toddler. That's when it really starts to get interesting!
Back to top Go down
pentagram
Hacer
Hacer
pentagram

PostSubject: Re: Irish Away for a bit and Clan donations   Irish Away for a bit and Clan donations - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:29 am

my kid is almost 15 mo already, they grow fast. he'll be on our servers in no time
Back to top Go down
Crazy Yoda`GoG
Homicidal Maniac
Homicidal Maniac
Crazy Yoda`GoG

PostSubject: Re: Irish Away for a bit and Clan donations   Irish Away for a bit and Clan donations - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:27 pm

i didn't know you had a boy penta! that's awesome..

my older nephew is 9 and the other is 7...they're friggin huge now, it's scary how quick that happens.
Back to top Go down
http://www.failblog.org
usmc|sharky
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
usmc|sharky

PostSubject: Re: Irish Away for a bit and Clan donations   Irish Away for a bit and Clan donations - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:43 pm

yea seriously it goes by quick, when i met my wife our daughter was 3 now she's almost 7 and my son is 2! Time fly's by quick!!!!
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: Irish Away for a bit and Clan donations   Irish Away for a bit and Clan donations - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 11:56 am

Quick thing peeps when you do donate select gift as the payment so this doesn't take any of the money away from the donation.
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: Irish Away for a bit and Clan donations   Irish Away for a bit and Clan donations - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:10 pm

Irish_Bhoy wrote:
Evening all, well as some of you know I am about to be moving so I am going to be without internet for a while. I will prob be able to get on to the fourm via my laptop but will not be playing I'm afraid. Also as you all should know I have a baby on the way, this is now due in a couple of weeks!!!! and it's prob going to take me that to get internet sorted in the new house. So even when the internet is up and running I guess I'll be a bit busy with the ikkle one and whatnot! So I have been thinking seeming as I am prob not going to be playing much for a bit some of you lot can make a donation towards the upkeep of the server, what difference is missing for the actual payment of the server I will pay but I don't see it being fair I pay for it all when I am not even playing. Remember I have paid for this now for a over a 18 months (I think) so now you lot can pay your dues

Once I fix my paypal or see if I can set up a clan paypal to go right into the server I will let you all know.

And while I am away I will still be able to see the server via HLSW. So message me or Bob if there is any problems if you get no reply, Penta or Popsicle should be about to help.

PS. The bank in the server is now fixed lol

I am getting my internet sorted on sat afternoon hopefully and its meant to be the best in the uk that I am getting!?!? we'll see. anyhooo I'll still not be on a lot with the baby and everything so keep your donations coming esp the peeps who still not added to the funds like they said they would!
Back to top Go down
0men
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy
0men

PostSubject: Re: Irish Away for a bit and Clan donations   Irish Away for a bit and Clan donations - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 4:42 pm

how much does it cost a month to run the server?
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: Irish Away for a bit and Clan donations   Irish Away for a bit and Clan donations - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 5:13 pm

just under $50 a month
Back to top Go down
bart
I FUCKING ♥ GODS OF GAMING!
I FUCKING ♥ GODS OF GAMING!
bart

PostSubject: Re: Irish Away for a bit and Clan donations   Irish Away for a bit and Clan donations - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:59 am

I'm willing to donate, the only problem is that me and paypal don't really get along. I have hundreds of failed paypal accounts. Good luck with your kid, your gonna have a lot time since it's gonna keep you up all the time.
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: Irish Away for a bit and Clan donations   Irish Away for a bit and Clan donations - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:41 am

easy muhfuckin e wrote:
aight this is the time were us members step up and carry the server, im sure if most of us put in 5 or 10 bucks a month we would have enought money, the server costs like 60$, and we have over 15 active memebers, so yeah 5$ from each one is enough, if u are able to donate more that would be great, if u are not able to donate that amount or even any amount im sure its not a problem as only the people able to spend the money are being asked... irish ill have some for u by monday or tuesday maximum

Which monday was that :p

I Have a new thing starting soon and will post it once I fix it all up!
Keep your eyes open
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: Irish Away for a bit and Clan donations   Irish Away for a bit and Clan donations - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:03 am

Irish_Bhoy wrote:
Evening all, well as some of you know I am about to be moving so I am going to be without internet for a while. I will prob be able to get on to the fourm via my laptop but will not be playing I'm afraid. Also as you all should know I have a baby on the way, this is now due in a couple of weeks!!!! and it's prob going to take me that to get internet sorted in the new house. So even when the internet is up and running I guess I'll be a bit busy with the ikkle one and whatnot! So I have been thinking seeming as I am prob not going to be playing much for a bit some of you lot can make a donation towards the upkeep of the server, what difference is missing for the actual payment of the server I will pay but I don't see it being fair I pay for it all when I am not even playing. Remember I have paid for this now for a over a 18 months (I think) so now you lot can pay your dues

Once I fix my paypal or see if I can set up a clan paypal to go right into the server I will let you all know.

And while I am away I will still be able to see the server via HLSW. So message me or Bob if there is any problems if you get no reply, Penta or Popsicle should be about to help.

PS. The bank in the server is now fixed lol

Right so as I thought we got a few ppl who were good enough to part with some of their $'s for a bit.
And of course we got some people who said they'd give loads and never sent a dime! The money that was sent is now run out. IE there is a new month started the server is down due to non payment and to be honest I'm not surprised. There is plenty of fucking members who work and can spare $10 a month or even $5 to keep it up and running!! Why do I have to pay for it now that I'm not actually play as much any more I have better things to be spending my money on at the minute, like my newborn!

At my count there is about 19 reg admin's in the server most weeks...are you in the server cause you get free admin or you love the GoG family and the fun & shit we get upto! I know countless servers that charge every member for admin each month but we're not even asking for that! all it needs it a few of you each month to help your GoG family and server! If 5 ppl did $10 one month a different 5 could do it next month and so on and so forth. I'm about to start running a new bar in the next few days so I don't mind paying for it again once I have money coming in but until then help out.

A final note the server is down right now and is due a payment I'm not paying it so until it's paid it will stay down.
Back to top Go down
usmc|sharky
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
usmc|sharky

PostSubject: Re: Irish Away for a bit and Clan donations   Irish Away for a bit and Clan donations - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:35 am

aight i just donated more, hopefully my system will be up and running soon so i can play. It wasn't much cause i also have a newborn that was born last friday and i had to buy alot of shit for her.
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: Irish Away for a bit and Clan donations   Irish Away for a bit and Clan donations - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:21 am

Good Job Sharky, I didn't know you have a baby on the way!!

Crongrats man what you call her? Luckly I was buying all the stuff in the run up to the birth like 5 months b4hand lol but all in all Sarah said it cost me about £2500 which is not far away from $5000 I think but at least that was EVERYTHING I mean everything Maddison needs for at least a year!

And I just thought I didn't mean for the post I posted above to sound againts the people who alreay gave money just seems a bit unfair on those people too like you and a few others who have done some more than once!

But I do have a new thing that will be coming into play soon I'm going to try and get it sorted but tonight!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Irish Away for a bit and Clan donations   Irish Away for a bit and Clan donations - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Irish Away for a bit and Clan donations
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next