[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Admins being douchebags

Go down 
+15
S.F.s/AKs
usmc|sharky
surf
[GoG] Klown
bart
BillxGates[Baked]
Ranger Smith
Piechowski
Warling
[GoG] prODigY
Irish_Bhoy
A Ton of Asians
loft
Halolamer
boomermayne
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
boomermayne
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

Admins being douchebags Empty
PostSubject: Admins being douchebags   Admins being douchebags I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:02 pm

Irishness and Chunks. Slayed everyone warmup round/s. Slayed everyone first round, and wasted everybodies time for a little bit longer than two minutes, just watching each other trying to be funny. As we(the people who were slayed/spectating them trying to be funny) were calling them douchebags and nerds for performing such acts, those people were banned for 1,440 minutes. Don't know how many people they banned, but I thought this should be addressed. I just want to see if the official admins of GoG or even the admins I listed above will have something to say about this situation. I am aware that this is the internet, and that children can get carried away with their so called "powers", but I just want to see their input on this.
Back to top Go down
Halolamer
I like rusty spoons.
I like rusty spoons.

PostSubject: Re: Admins being douchebags   Admins being douchebags I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:33 pm

"Good Luck. You're Going to Need it."

-Han Solo

Last edited by Halolamer on Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
loft
Homicidal Maniac
Homicidal Maniac
loft

PostSubject: Re: Admins being douchebags   Admins being douchebags I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:40 pm

Are you the same boomer that was in the server being a complete douche yesterday? Funny...

Oh and by the way, Irish owns the server. Good luck with that one.
Back to top Go down
A Ton of Asians
I have nothing better to do than make 350+ posts on a crappy video game forum.. wow.
I have nothing better to do than make 350+ posts on a crappy video game forum.. wow.
A Ton of Asians

PostSubject: Re: Admins being douchebags   Admins being douchebags I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:52 pm

UMAD brah?

Your fucked.... Thanks for playing!!!!
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: Admins being douchebags   Admins being douchebags I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:03 pm

lawl UMAD?
Back to top Go down
http://www.irishness.on.nimp.org
[GoG] prODigY
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy
[GoG] prODigY

PostSubject: Re: Admins being douchebags   Admins being douchebags I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:22 pm

Irish_Bhoy wrote:
lawl UMAD?
Back to top Go down
Warling
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
Warling

PostSubject: Re: Admins being douchebags   Admins being douchebags I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:51 pm

people needa realize that this is a game where people mess around and dont take things seriously

and i do believe that he is quite mad XD
Back to top Go down
Piechowski
Homicidal Maniac
Homicidal Maniac
Piechowski

PostSubject: Re: Admins being douchebags   Admins being douchebags I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:09 pm

A Ton of Asians wrote:
UMAD brah?

Your fucked.... Thanks for playing!!!!
Back to top Go down
boomermayne
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

PostSubject: Re: Admins being douchebags   Admins being douchebags I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:47 am

LOL I love the nerds who are saying "UMAD, HEMAD, LOLUMAD". It makes no sense how something so played it is still said so often. I'm guessing since I was laughing when I called them these names they were offended, but I call it how I see it. That's the internet for you. The funny thing, is that half the nerds saying that phrase were the ones calling me a cheater and having admins spectate me and BEGGING them to ban me. Looks like your dreams came true, cause your nerd GoD leader granted you that wish without even knowing it. But, as I figured, this thread was going to be filled with dweebs saying the umad thing, but nobody actually addressing the problem at hand.

Addressing loft, as in any video game or sports for that matter, shit talking is part of the game, learn to deal with it. Don't get anal about it, just realize that its just a game and its all in fun. Most of the people in this thread who are saying umad were the ones who muted me or were crying because they couldn't handle shit talking on top of the fact that they couldn't kill me. That's the way the cookie crumbles when I'm around. And if he is the "owner" of the server, he should know better. Lets see what the nerds will say/the admins pov on this.
Back to top Go down
loft
Homicidal Maniac
Homicidal Maniac
loft

PostSubject: Re: Admins being douchebags   Admins being douchebags I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:17 am

boomermayne wrote:
learn to deal with it
Yet you're on here crying about being slain and temp banned... heed your own advice.

boomermayne wrote:
Don't get anal about it
Hypocrite much?

boomermayne wrote:
just realize that its just a game and its all in fun
Again... reference the first quote.

That said, shut up. There is no "problem at hand" that needs to be addressed with the exception of your faggotry and hypocrisy.

PSSSSSSSSSST.... UMAD? bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
A Ton of Asians
A Ton of Asians

PostSubject: Re: Admins being douchebags   Admins being douchebags I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:47 am

HESOMAD!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey bro:
1)First, clean the sand out of your moms vagina.
2)Fuck her with your chode.
3)Get AIDS from her.

4)Then get MAD because you got AIDS from fucking your mother with your chode.
Back to top Go down
Ranger Smith
[GoG] Founder
[GoG] Founder
Ranger Smith

PostSubject: Re: Admins being douchebags   Admins being douchebags I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:42 am

you people and your dirty language, your mothers should all be ashamed.

especially after what we did last night.
Back to top Go down
BillxGates[Baked]
Cool Kid
Cool Kid
BillxGates[Baked]

PostSubject: Re: Admins being douchebags   Admins being douchebags I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:15 am

That chunk guy planted a video camera in my mothers bathroom. He uses it to force me into the solicitation of young male prostitutes(Eastern European i believe is his favorite choice) on a regular basis. He's a real prick. Blatant admin abuse right there if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Halolamer
I like rusty spoons.
I like rusty spoons.

PostSubject: Re: Admins being douchebags   Admins being douchebags I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:38 am

BillxGates[Baked] wrote:
That chunk guy planted a video camera in my mothers bathroom. He uses it to force me into the solicitation of young male prostitutes(Eastern European i believe is his favorite choice) on a regular basis. He's a real prick. Blatant admin abuse right there if you ask me.

thats not admin abuse, thats just a good time
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: Admins being douchebags   Admins being douchebags I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:42 am

boomermayne wrote:
LOL I love the nerds who are saying "UMAD, HEMAD, LOLUMAD". It makes no sense how something so played it is still said so often. I'm guessing since I was laughing when I called them these names they were offended, but I call it how I see it. That's the internet for you. The funny thing, is that half the nerds saying that phrase were the ones calling me a cheater and having admins spectate me and BEGGING them to ban me. Looks like your dreams came true, cause your nerd GoD leader granted you that wish without even knowing it. But, as I figured, this thread was going to be filled with dweebs saying the umad thing, but nobody actually addressing the problem at hand.

Addressing loft, as in any video game or sports for that matter, shit talking is part of the game, learn to deal with it. Don't get anal about it, just realize that its just a game and its all in fun. Most of the people in this thread who are saying umad were the ones who muted me or were crying because they couldn't handle shit talking on top of the fact that they couldn't kill me. That's the way the cookie crumbles when I'm around. And if he is the "owner" of the server, he should know better. Lets see what the nerds will say/the admins pov on this.

No 1 thought you were cheating your score was pretty bad tbh I banned you as you were annoying me and others mainly just cause it was me. As the "owner" of this server if I want to play in it without faggots the easyest way for that is ban em, I didnt even perma ban you just enough to get you outta there while I played. But hey I'm not going to go into anymore as your not really worth it.

KKTHXBAI
Back to top Go down
bart
I FUCKING ♥ GODS OF GAMING!
bart

PostSubject: Re: Admins being douchebags   Admins being douchebags I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:33 am

A Ton of Asians wrote:
HESOMAD!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
[GoG] Klown
Homicidal Maniac
Homicidal Maniac
[GoG] Klown

PostSubject: Re: Admins being douchebags   Admins being douchebags I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:35 am

What what in the butt?
Back to top Go down
http://www.aephix.net
boomermayne
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

PostSubject: Re: Admins being douchebags   Admins being douchebags I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:07 pm

More nerds with the umad comment, as expected and predicted. No originality anymore.

[quote="loft"]
boomermayne wrote:
learn to deal with it
loft wrote:
Yet you're on here crying about being slain and temp banned... heed your own advice.

I cried in that post? I posted about what they did, and I wanted to know what was their reason for doing this. If you consider this crying, I guess we have different definitions of the term.

boomermayne wrote:
Don't get anal about it
loft wrote:
Hypocrite much?

Again, our definitions must be different. I posted the situation of what happened. Me making fun of people and those people actually getting upset over it is referred to as getting anal about it.

boomermayne wrote:
just realize that its just a game and its all in fun
loft wrote:
Again... reference the first quote.

Shit talking in a game is all in fun, an admin who slayed everybody and banned people for that reason shows that he wasn't having fun anymore because he felt insulted. And if that's the case, next time he should say something, and I will take it easy on him.

loft wrote:
That said, shut up. There is no "problem at hand" that needs to be addressed with the exception of your faggotry and hypocrisy.

As you can tell, there was a problem at hand through Iris's response. I just wanted to know his reasoning for being a douchebag and doing what he did. Next time he's in there, I want talk shit to him since hes offended by that type of thing/because hes an admin, that simple.

And on a side note loft, tell the umad nerds in this thread what happened when you were spectating me. Give them the piece of mind that I don't cheat since they look up to the admins in here as GoDs or some shit. Let them know that I'm just that good, nothing more or less than that.

loft wrote:
PSSSSSSSSSST.... UMAD? bounce cheers

You too? SMH.
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: Admins being douchebags   Admins being douchebags I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:12 pm

I stopped reading this after I saw how bad your english is even tho your trying sooooooooo hard lol

Halo care to fix it lol
Back to top Go down
boomermayne
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

PostSubject: Re: Admins being douchebags   Admins being douchebags I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:33 pm

Irish_Bhoy wrote:
I stopped reading this after I saw how bad your english is even tho your trying sooooooooo hard lol

Halo care to fix it lol

You stopped reading this once you realized that I was right and you were wrong. You say you stopped reading this, but we all know you really read the whole thing and didn't have anything good to comeback with. But same difference, right? I'm waiting for you to unban me now.

But I just realized, you didn't say the UMAD phrase, you got some points in my book right there.
Back to top Go down
bart
bart

PostSubject: Re: Admins being douchebags   Admins being douchebags I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:49 pm

Boomer, umad, so just stop embarrassing yourself...
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: Admins being douchebags   Admins being douchebags I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:25 pm

boomermayne wrote:
Irish_Bhoy wrote:

Halo care to fix it lol

You stopped reading this once you realized that I was right and you were wrong. You say you stopped reading this, but we all know you really read the whole thing and didn't have anything good to comeback with. But same difference, right? I'm waiting for you to unban me now.

But I just realized, you didn't say the UMAD phrase, you got some points in my book right there.

I really didn't read it all. And fyi you were only temp banned but I have perma banned you now pure because you are wasting my time

Oh btw UMAD BRAH?
Back to top Go down
A Ton of Asians
A Ton of Asians

PostSubject: Re: Admins being douchebags   Admins being douchebags I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:37 pm

I tired of reading someon is is clearly mad and upset that he can't play in our server anymore....

Can we lock this cause this kid so mad?

Brah, UWAYMAD!
Back to top Go down
boomermayne
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

PostSubject: Re: Admins being douchebags   Admins being douchebags I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:44 pm

Irish_Bhoy wrote:
boomermayne wrote:
Irish_Bhoy wrote:

Halo care to fix it lol

I really didn't read it all. And fyi you were only temp banned but I have perma banned you now pure because you are wasting my time

Oh btw UMAD BRAH?

The community of nerds and virgins have spoken. I am perma-banned from the GoG 24/7 Assault server for calling out admins who were angry because of my shit talking, and who now use the phrase UMAD against me. Man, when you look at this thread, and look at the responses from the players/admins, it's something else. Can't expect too much out of teenagers though. Do yourself a favor Iris and stop looking at this thread so you don't waste anymore of your "precious time".

As an fyi, I am going to save this thread and maybe do a little show and tell with it to show how you could verbally shut people down and make them all respond with the same old overused phrase. My only request is that you don't delete this thread. Btw, for those who think me, miller, and dube cheat (in a nut shell, all of you), here is some peace of mind.

www.youtube.com/nwahsdube
Offering lessons at 50$ an hour.

I'll do it for you guys to save the responses of anger, UMAD.
Back to top Go down
bart
bart

PostSubject: Re: Admins being douchebags   Admins being douchebags I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:49 pm

To sum up his essay:
I'm butthurt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admins being douchebags   Admins being douchebags I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admins being douchebags
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next