[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I would like to say a few words about the new admins

Go down 
+9
elie
Neo
Anthrax
heretic
S.F.s/AKs
molotovsolution
pubb!n
BOB FUCKING VILA
Tumultus
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tumultus
Cool Kid
Cool Kid

I would like to say a few words about the new admins Empty
PostSubject: I would like to say a few words about the new admins   I would like to say a few words about the new admins I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:39 am

Listen up, if Ranger, who is the ultimate owner of this entire clan, says it's okay to say "nigga" as long as you don't say "nigger" then that's that you dumb twats!!

There's no reason for another admin to impose his own rules about the server, especially when the top dog clearly spells them out like that... Unless you're one power hungry motherfucker of course.

That goes for you, Pubbin. Apparently you haven't been out to the streets enough to realize that saying nigga would get you a wayyyy less damaging reaction than saying nigger would.

My advice to you is get some more sunlight, being in a basement for that long can't be healthy, my man.
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: I would like to say a few words about the new admins   I would like to say a few words about the new admins I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:57 am

Pubbin' is black and an admin. So if he tells you to shut the fuck up...do it. Think of another word to say other than "nigga", I'm sure you can muster up the courage to look something up. Unless of course you have some other words saved up in that vast vocabulary that you boast. To be honest with you Tumultus, the server was fine without you and it will be fine if you leave. Pubbin' has more pull than you do in the server so why don't you shut the fuck up and bitch to your SoA compadres because frankly I don't care nor will Ranger.

The bottom line is if Pubbin doesn't want you to say it...you don't. You're nobody special, so stop thinking that you are. I guarantee if I told you to stop saying or doing something you would. Frankly, I wouldn't care if you and those other SoA cunt scrapes disappeared. It wouldn't be any skin off my balls. The only ones I like even a little bit are you and Master for obvious reasons.

P.s. Pubbin' isn't exactly a new admin. He's been here for like 2 months. When you went on your 3 month jerk off hiatus, he became an admin. Don't fuck with me on this one Tumultus, you've been pissing me off lately.
Back to top Go down
pubb!n
I have the libido of a tiger!
pubb!n

PostSubject: Re: I would like to say a few words about the new admins   I would like to say a few words about the new admins I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 3:40 am

Couple things:

[1] I dont have a basement, i go places like normal people
[2] Saying nigga or nigger is the EXACT same shit either one will get u fucked up where im from.

Thanks for understanding Bob.

Also i realized something that i mentioned to Bob earlier, which is i call hispanics Mexican even if they're Puerto Rican. Actually i call ALL hispanics Mexican sometimes i even say spics, quite frankly they dont care and it doesnt bother them none. so i figure why should i care if a mexican calls me a nigga its nothin' anymore man. i would care if a white guy said it, if i didnt know him id get mad, but if someone like ranger or bob or any other cool white person i know said it ill laugh with them in agreement. the main reason why i really got mad was because u hopped in the server like u knew everyone and started saying nigga all over the place. i was gettin dissed and couldnt have that shit on my clans server.
But in the spirit of brotherhood, lets just say fuck it and and play source. it dotn bother me none that u say it. Feel me?
Back to top Go down
molotovsolution
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
molotovsolution

PostSubject: Re: I would like to say a few words about the new admins   I would like to say a few words about the new admins I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 1:05 pm

virtually everyone of spanish decent hates being associated to a mexican if they are not one, i am half puerto rican and that side of the family pretty much looks down on them.

calling everyone that's spanish a mexican is ignorant. if the french conquered mexico rather than the spanish everyone would be making fun of that... rather then hola pablo go garden my shit it'd be like bonjour claude go garden

but using the N word like it means nothing is also ignorant.

why can't everyone have fun and respect each other, it's only a game i don't see why there should be so much drama, i let myself fall into that trap before.

pubbin is right in that aspect.

Fuck it and just play. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
S.F.s/AKs
When you have sex with me, its like your having sex with everyone ive ever had sex with before.
When you have sex with me, its like your having sex with everyone ive ever had sex with before.
S.F.s/AKs

PostSubject: Re: I would like to say a few words about the new admins   I would like to say a few words about the new admins I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 1:24 pm

lets face it this way if u dont say it in real life alot...then dont say it in the server. This goes out to everyone that tries to act hard on our server? its like buddy, i guarntee u dont talk that much smack in real life, the onli reason u are is because ur hidin behind an inaminate comp. screen
Back to top Go down
heretic
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
heretic

PostSubject: Re: I would like to say a few words about the new admins   I would like to say a few words about the new admins I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 3:18 pm

I would like to say a few words about the new admins L_79fc2836779f3af406d6f4547c9222f3 = Not a black person

Should not be saying "nigga"

End.
Back to top Go down
pubb!n
pubb!n

PostSubject: Re: I would like to say a few words about the new admins   I would like to say a few words about the new admins I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 4:46 pm

heretic wrote:
I would like to say a few words about the new admins L_79fc2836779f3af406d6f4547c9222f3 = Not a black person

Should not be saying "nigga"

End.

rofl
Back to top Go down
S.F.s/AKs
S.F.s/AKs

PostSubject: Re: I would like to say a few words about the new admins   I would like to say a few words about the new admins I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 10:15 pm

theres nothin wrong with it but i honestly hate ppl who take pics of themselves in the mirror or on a webcam n pose. Like havin ur photo taken by the group of ppl ur with if fine, but like goin in ur washroom n like doin that shyt...uhuh
Back to top Go down
Anthrax
[GoG] Website Admin
[GoG] Website Admin
Anthrax

PostSubject: Re: I would like to say a few words about the new admins   I would like to say a few words about the new admins I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:16 pm

i think tum needs to stop cursing or get banned. his soa clan is a bunch of whiny shits who think they run gog. they dont and if they dont wise up and calm down then i think its time we show them why it has our clan name on the server and not theirs.
Back to top Go down
https://godsofgaming.forumotion.net
S.F.s/AKs
S.F.s/AKs

PostSubject: Re: I would like to say a few words about the new admins   I would like to say a few words about the new admins I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:31 pm

Anthrax wrote:
i think tum needs to stop cursing or get banned. his soa clan is a bunch of whiny shits who think they run gog. they dont and if they dont wise up and calm down then i think its time we show them why it has our clan name on the server and not theirs.

RESPECT OUR AUTHORITAH!!!!
Back to top Go down
Neo

PostSubject: Re: I would like to say a few words about the new admins   I would like to say a few words about the new admins I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:14 am

I really agree with pubbin and anthrax here. In all seriousness, when i play cs i don't like to hear "nigga", "nigger", or any forms of racial discrimination i mean, we are all either terrorists or counter-terrorists. Furthermore, when approaching either Deception or Tum about their language all you get is a lot of being called a bitch, and screaming, once player list muted they decide to spam typed messages at how much of a "pussy" the entire contents of the server are. To solve this, admin mute is applied, and promptly they re-join the server or begin to say that our admin will be removed cause we muted them. Having their names in the motd is seriously not helping the situation either, they think they rule the GoG world because of this... Honestly if more maturity was just shown then everyone could get along much better.

I also agree with anthrax about SoA, they walk in like they own it... and the guys who are in GoG and sport the SoA tag as well, grow up guys Tum's excuse for a clan is bad...Just be GoG, and don't make a rift...its ugly, and it's what happened to F7 when AMD and Reaper were in charge.

Well that's just my 2 cents, take it as you will but its where i stand.
Back to top Go down
elie
Serial Rapist
Serial Rapist
elie

PostSubject: Re: I would like to say a few words about the new admins   I would like to say a few words about the new admins I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:51 am

and you guys wonder why I dont use my mic? I turn off ingame voice, I hate that shit. The music playing, the spamming, nigger this nigga that, to me its all for losers and ruins the gameplay.

Oh and to an earlier point, its pretty much the same where I live. Go to any black guy and clal him a nigger or nigga and there reaction will pretty much be the same. Most of them will say it doesn't matter if you are black or not, the word is racist no matter who says it.
Back to top Go down
Ranger Smith
[GoG] Founder
[GoG] Founder
Ranger Smith

PostSubject: Re: I would like to say a few words about the new admins   I would like to say a few words about the new admins I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:15 pm

oh please, i could never get away with saying "nigga"
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: I would like to say a few words about the new admins   I would like to say a few words about the new admins I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 3:43 pm

Ranger Smith wrote:
oh please, i could never get away with saying "nigga"

You totally could.
Back to top Go down
heretic
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
heretic

PostSubject: Re: I would like to say a few words about the new admins   I would like to say a few words about the new admins I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:03 pm

Neo, I have to disagree. What's wrong with people putting SoA in their names? People can do that shit if they want to it doesn't mean they have to "grow up". The only people that need to grow up are the ones talking shit on the servers to everybody and acting like cock jockeys. This has nothing to to with a tag on a name.

I think that Master and Tum are hilarious, and I like playing with them. But Master and get really annoying sometimes. They only act like this because most let their shit slide all the time. Half of the time their joking but the other half of the time noone can tell. It's true they need to chill out and calm down and respect when told to calm it down. But it's kinda everyone's fault for letting it get to this point.

I agree with Neo's point about the motd. Having Tum's and Master's names in it really give them the wrong impression, which is why I think it really has a huge thing to do with their attitude. They just need to know that they really don't have as much influence as I think they have. But I love playing with those guys they just need to be put in their place that's all.
Back to top Go down
pubb!n
pubb!n

PostSubject: Re: I would like to say a few words about the new admins   I would like to say a few words about the new admins I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:44 pm

yeah them on the rules list is giving the wrong impression...
Back to top Go down
Anthrax
[GoG] Website Admin
[GoG] Website Admin
Anthrax

PostSubject: Re: I would like to say a few words about the new admins   I would like to say a few words about the new admins I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:52 pm

today master logged into the server and before he had even picked a team, he went straight to spec, and the VERY first word out of his mouth was "fucking". seriously these kids have problems. im tired of hearing profanity EVERY second im in [GoG] and then when i use MY RIGHTS as admin to shut them up they make it sound like im going to get my admin taken away.

they have no powers and im tired of hearing how IM going to get in trouble bc their being cunts. im ending this shit whenever i see it. warnings, kicks, then bans. im not playing around anymore.
Back to top Go down
https://godsofgaming.forumotion.net
pubb!n
pubb!n

PostSubject: Re: I would like to say a few words about the new admins   I would like to say a few words about the new admins I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 11:46 pm

Anthrax wrote:
today master logged into the server and before he had even picked a team, he went straight to spec, and the VERY first word out of his mouth was "fucking". seriously these kids have problems. im tired of hearing profanity EVERY second im in [GoG] and then when i use MY RIGHTS as admin to shut them up they make it sound like im going to get my admin taken away.

they have no powers and im tired of hearing how IM going to get in trouble bc their being cunts. im ending this shit whenever i see it. warnings, kicks, then bans. im not playing around anymore.

i understand wut ur feeling, some swearing is okay but its not necessary to have atleast 1 curse word in every sentence that comes out of ur mouth. some people need to grow up.
Back to top Go down
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

PostSubject: Re: I would like to say a few words about the new admins   I would like to say a few words about the new admins I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:12 am

cursing all the time is a sign of ignorance.
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: I would like to say a few words about the new admins   I would like to say a few words about the new admins I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 1:35 am

Bong Hits For Jesus wrote:

I missed you. You fucking filthy piece of cunt debris.
Back to top Go down
Tumultus
Cool Kid
Cool Kid

PostSubject: Re: I would like to say a few words about the new admins   I would like to say a few words about the new admins I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 3:14 am

I think you are all mistaken about rule number thirteen. I pretty much forgot it was there and when I found out it wasn't there anymore I was like "oh shit" and promptly forgot about it. I honestly didn't even reference it for the longest time, so if you think that that the rule gave me some sort of incredible ego boost, you are terribly mistaken, let me tell you that. It's not like any of us begged to be put on the motd, quite frankly we didn't even know about it until it happened. Ranger saw it fit to put the rule, and that's it.

And whether you like it or not, I have scientifically proven that the crew not only gives life to the server, but actually attracts people to the server until it's full, if not incredibly close. The increases in population seem magical, believe it or not, ask anyone.

Also, please stop acting like prepubescent schoolgirls, this game is rated M for mature... Which means you are bound to find material only appropriate to those who are 17 or older. HOW SHOCKING
Back to top Go down
heretic
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
heretic

PostSubject: Re: I would like to say a few words about the new admins   I would like to say a few words about the new admins I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 3:24 am

This is bordering on irrelevant, but Tum; you guys should not play on the server for a day and we'll see what happens. Then if noone shows up then you can say it's been proven
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: I would like to say a few words about the new admins   I would like to say a few words about the new admins I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 3:38 am

I'm pretty sure you're not even 17 or barely 17 so why don't you shut the fuck up about the rated M thing. If you think that I'm going to keep you sacks of shit around just because you think you populate the server...you're wrong. If one of the admins mutes you, deal with it and don't cry like little Tommy just took your fucking Lincoln Logs from you. If you're going to portray yourself as an adult, act accordingly. You and your "crew" could disappear with just a few simple keystrokes, just keep that in mind Bucko.
Back to top Go down
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

PostSubject: Re: I would like to say a few words about the new admins   I would like to say a few words about the new admins I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 4:02 am

Bob fuckin' Vila wrote:

I missed you. You fucking filthy piece of cunt debris.

i love you too?
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: I would like to say a few words about the new admins   I would like to say a few words about the new admins I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 5:09 am

I cus all the time but I'm not ignorant, I'm arrogant!!! :p

<3
Back to top Go down
http://www.irishness.on.nimp.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would like to say a few words about the new admins   I would like to say a few words about the new admins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I would like to say a few words about the new admins
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next