[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ashlock's Application.

Go down 
+3
Ranger Smith
`StealthyOwned.GoG
Ashlock
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashlock
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

Ashlock's Application. Empty
PostSubject: Ashlock's Application.   Ashlock's Application. I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 3:18 pm

Name : John

CSS Nickname : Mr. X™, Mr. J™, Mr. Ashlock™, Tengauge12™, Crystal-X™

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:19028909

Got a Mic?: Yes

Other Clans : [PHXX], PRO.

Other Games : CS1.3, CS1.4, CS1.4/2D, CS1.5, CS1.6, CS/Condition Zero, CS/Source, RuneScape.

Any other information you'd like to add: I'm 21 years old. I would like to take the love of my life ( Whom ever she might be.. ) on a honnymoon to a mountain house with a beautiful veiw of mountains/lake/trees.
Back to top Go down
`StealthyOwned.GoG
I have nothing better to do than make 350+ posts on a crappy video game forum.. wow.
I have nothing better to do than make 350+ posts on a crappy video game forum.. wow.
`StealthyOwned.GoG

PostSubject: Re: Ashlock's Application.   Ashlock's Application. I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 7:13 pm

Looks good. Congratuations your one of the few who got it right the First time!!!!

Anyways, i say yes, may be a great addition to the clan.
Back to top Go down
https://godsofgaming.forumotion.net
Ranger Smith
[GoG] Founder
[GoG] Founder
Ranger Smith

PostSubject: Re: Ashlock's Application.   Ashlock's Application. I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 10:44 pm

i didn't even know there was a cs 1.4.....

and how many times have you been vac banned? if you really played all those counter-strikes, you wouldn't have an 8 digit unless your account got vaced.

by the way, -2 for runescape and condition zero.
Back to top Go down
JEWISH AMERICA
Serial Rapist
Serial Rapist
JEWISH AMERICA

PostSubject: Re: Ashlock's Application.   Ashlock's Application. I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 11:36 pm

Ranger is nubby.
Back to top Go down
Ashlock
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

PostSubject: Re: Ashlock's Application.   Ashlock's Application. I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 6:18 am

Thank you, I appreciate it...

I've only been VAC banned once when I was in CAL-I before VAC had came out with their new security and everything and they banned people based on complaints and such. Theoretically, they was just like admins are in a server....

Their different now though they can actually detect it through their programs running through the servers connection.

They had just changed there CRC32 so using a hack now would be useless unless you want to change between hacks every 2-3days, lol...

I'm sorry, but that would be pointless especially considering they don't even come out that fast. So, why hack?! Very Happy

Anyways, the reason why I go through alot of accounts is because I give them away to people all the time that cannot offered it. Thus as real life friends or just people I know on the internet.

I try to be nice and respectable to anyone I can...

I'm glad I am in the clan though. I appreciate it!

Thank you-

Ashlock.
Back to top Go down
JEWISH AMERICA
Serial Rapist
Serial Rapist
JEWISH AMERICA

PostSubject: Re: Ashlock's Application.   Ashlock's Application. I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 8:29 am

I don't know, i have no say, but i think yes, he seems cool, but play more. I thought you were Pub* ASH and i was going to ban you LOLOLOLOLL
Back to top Go down
Ranger Smith
[GoG] Founder
[GoG] Founder
Ranger Smith

PostSubject: Re: Ashlock's Application.   Ashlock's Application. I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 9:22 am

you arn't in the clan though....this is an application, it lets us know that you want to be in, we will watch you and play with you and if we want you in then we will let you know.
Back to top Go down
A99.Psyclone
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
A99.Psyclone

PostSubject: Re: Ashlock's Application.   Ashlock's Application. I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 10:56 am

Every single one of his posts are far too long for me to care to read. So I vote no.

I'm just kidding, I've never seen him in game, but for real...his posts are too long.
Back to top Go down
smokebongs?yesman!
Forum Troll
Forum Troll

PostSubject: Re: Ashlock's Application.   Ashlock's Application. I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:33 pm

lol, i cant honestly say i support someone who fucks up the usage of they're, their, and there as much as he has
Back to top Go down
Sweet.Sprayer
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy
Sweet.Sprayer

PostSubject: Re: Ashlock's Application.   Ashlock's Application. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 1:45 pm

LIES!!! Vac bans have NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER been based on complaints, and as for 1.4 it was upgraded 2 days after its release to 1.5 so i doubt u played it.

I played beta 6.0 so you r ignorant and all those tutorials you made are SHIT!

ALSO PHXX BLOWS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashlock's Application.   Ashlock's Application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ashlock's Application.
Page 1 of 1