[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

maTT's GoG Application

Go down 
+12
Punk
Lord Mega
usmc|sharky
Ranger Smith
easy muhfuckin e
BOB FUCKING VILA
4 8 15 16 23 42
Popsicle
Irish_Bhoy
Anthrax
Bong Hits For Jesus
maTT (Self-banned)
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

maTT's GoG Application - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: maTT's GoG Application   maTT's GoG Application - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:34 pm

I haven't played with him enough.
Back to top Go down
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

PostSubject: Re: maTT's GoG Application   maTT's GoG Application - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:46 pm

yea, I don't recall seeing him in the servers except for a couple of times. Prolly cuz i've been too drunk or high to notice, but thats not my fault, the voices in my head tell me so.
Back to top Go down
maTT (Self-banned)
Forum Troll
Forum Troll

PostSubject: Re: maTT's GoG Application   maTT's GoG Application - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:48 pm

Umm.. did you guys miss the fact i've almost logged 48 hours on your server. D: what do you mean i'm not on enough. Razz
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: maTT's GoG Application   maTT's GoG Application - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 12:12 am

I logged over a week before I even applied.
Back to top Go down
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

PostSubject: Re: maTT's GoG Application   maTT's GoG Application - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 12:28 am

on the old server, bob and I both had like 12000+ kills and a couple of months logged.
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: maTT's GoG Application   maTT's GoG Application - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 12:39 am

Yeah, 20,000 for me. Dedication Matt, dedication. GoG is my shit, as much as I despise some people that I've let in.
Back to top Go down
maTT (Self-banned)
Forum Troll
Forum Troll

PostSubject: Re: maTT's GoG Application   maTT's GoG Application - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:00 am

Man, but i've played with you a lot. When I first started playing gog mostly. Also, considering I hold down 2 jobs and go to college... I think I'm good at dedication there. I don't have months of free time on my hands... I have enough to dedicate to GoG though. I mean, you guys can play forum tag all day here telling me how you have more gog experience than I do... Well I would hope that you did, I'm not claiming to be the best person on the server.. or that I'm better than you or bonghits.. or any mod for that matter. I'm just saying that I would like to join your gaming community and help keep the servers clean.
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: maTT's GoG Application   maTT's GoG Application - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:01 am

Bob fuckin' Vila wrote:
Yeah, 20,000 for me. Dedication Matt, dedication. GoG is my shit, as much as I despise some people that I've let in.
Sorry son thts my hole point you got to be loved by us no mTTER how much you play with us

I'm in game as of tomorrow any questions ask me and give Bob a break but FYI dont be ANOYING ME XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Back to top Go down
http://www.irishness.on.nimp.org
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: maTT's GoG Application   maTT's GoG Application - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:11 am

maTT wrote:
Man, but i've played with you a lot. When I first started playing gog mostly. Also, considering I hold down 2 jobs and go to college... I think I'm good at dedication there. I don't have months of free time on my hands... I have enough to dedicate to GoG though. I mean, you guys can play forum tag all day here telling me how you have more gog experience than I do... Well I would hope that you did, I'm not claiming to be the best person on the server.. or that I'm better than you or bonghits.. or any mod for that matter. I'm just saying that I would like to join your gaming community and help keep the servers clean.

Absolutely dude, I'm not saying that you have to have eleventy billion kills to get in. I just haven't seen you since you applied. I'm just not on as much as I used to be I suppose. I'll ask around to the other admins. There's a good chance that you'll be a part of the community, just be patient. Just get to know everyone and don't talk to Irish while he's in game. Trust me on this.
Back to top Go down
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

PostSubject: Re: maTT's GoG Application   maTT's GoG Application - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:14 am

Yo, matt, add me next time you see me ingame, so when I know when your on and pop in the server.
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: maTT's GoG Application   maTT's GoG Application - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:18 am

Bob fuckin' Vila wrote:
maTT wrote:

Absolutely dude, I'm not saying that you have to have eleventy billion kills to get in. I just haven't seen you since you applied. I'm just not on as much as I used to be I suppose. I'll ask around to the other admins. There's a good chance that you'll be a part of the community, just be patient. Just get to know everyone and don't talk to Irish while he's in game. Trust me on this.

Suck my bitch son!!!!!
Back to top Go down
maTT (Self-banned)
Forum Troll
Forum Troll

PostSubject: Re: maTT's GoG Application   maTT's GoG Application - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 1:18 am

All right.. will do. I'm on ventrilo a lot too.. even though no one is ever fucking in here. Razz I'm on now.
Back to top Go down
heretic
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
heretic

PostSubject: Re: maTT's GoG Application   maTT's GoG Application - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:30 pm

easy muhfuckin e wrote:
i had to apply twice ...no1 can beat that cheers

I applied twice, so shut your whore mouth!
Back to top Go down
Punk
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
Punk

PostSubject: Re: maTT's GoG Application   maTT's GoG Application - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 11:51 pm

thats cause no one likes you easy. and heretic you cool. you shouldnt have had to apply twice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: maTT's GoG Application   maTT's GoG Application - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:14 am

From the NOM forum wrote:
"Hey everyone, I was just recently drawn to your servers by raydogg and I have to say... I'm hooked. The latency, atmosphere, sportsmanship, and leadership is better than a certain other server I have been on lately. Props for that, and also I have yet to see anyone abuse admin powers like another clan I know. Razz Nothing against this "other clan" (raydogg knows what I'm talking about. Razz ) but you guys are the win. <3

Anyways, my name is Matt (duh) and I am a computer tech. I also make sigs and such so don't be afraid to ask if you have something in mind. Hope to see you all around the server!"

What, you think I'm not tight with NOM? Consider yourself denied. I was going to recruit you too, pity. Don't bother coming back to the forums or the servers. Hope to see you around the NOM server! Faggot.
Back to top Go down
maTT (Self-banned)
Forum Troll
Forum Troll

PostSubject: Re: maTT's GoG Application   maTT's GoG Application - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:41 am

Bob fuckin' Vila wrote:
From the NOM forum wrote:
"Hey everyone, I was just recently drawn to your servers by raydogg and I have to say... I'm hooked. The latency, atmosphere, sportsmanship, and leadership is better than a certain other server I have been on lately. Props for that, and also I have yet to see anyone abuse admin powers like another clan I know. Razz Nothing against this "other clan" (raydogg knows what I'm talking about. Razz ) but you guys are the win. <3

Anyways, my name is Matt (duh) and I am a computer tech. I also make sigs and such so don't be afraid to ask if you have something in mind. Hope to see you all around the server!"

What, you think I'm not tight with NOM? Consider yourself denied. I was going to recruit you too, pity. Don't bother coming back to the forums or the servers. Hope to see you around the NOM server! Faggot.

No.. I knew you were on NOM. I just didn't give a fuck. You can play boo boo kitty fuck with someones else app. Obviously I had made up my mind not to join GoG at the time of the posting. LOL. BTW! SORRY I DON'T HAVE A VAGINA TO GET MY APP ON SPEEDTRACK TO ACCEPTANCE! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: maTT's GoG Application   maTT's GoG Application - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:59 am

I wish you did have a vagina with all the dick-sucking and ass-kissing you were doing around here.
Back to top Go down
maTT (Self-banned)
Forum Troll
Forum Troll

PostSubject: Re: maTT's GoG Application   maTT's GoG Application - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 4:02 am

Bob fuckin' Vila wrote:
I wish you did have a vagina with all the dick-sucking and ass-kissing you were doing around here.

Lol, not really dick sucking and ass kissing. I was trying to show you how motivated and dedicated I was at trying to get into GoG. You wouldn't realize that due to your lack of LEADERSHIP abilities.

Just a little end all, this is where I take my leave from the forums as I have already made my leave from the servers earlier on today. I tried to be civil, but some people just don't get it.
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: maTT's GoG Application   maTT's GoG Application - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 4:07 am

maTT wrote:
Bob fuckin' Vila wrote:

Lol, not really dick sucking and ass kissing. I was trying to show you how motivated and dedicated I was at trying to get into GoG. You wouldn't realize that due to your lack of LEADERSHIP abilities.

Just a little end all, this is where I take my leave from the forums as I have already made my leave from the servers earlier on today. I tried to be civil, but some people just don't get it.

What the fuck do you know about how I lead this clan? Being in the server for a whole day doesn't mean you know the ins and outs of it. If you think you're going to run over to NOM with your chest puffed out, think again. Ray and I happen to be pretty close.
Back to top Go down
maTT (Self-banned)
Forum Troll
Forum Troll

PostSubject: Re: maTT's GoG Application   maTT's GoG Application - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 4:09 am

Bob fuckin' Vila wrote:
maTT wrote:
Bob fuckin' Vila wrote:

What the fuck do you know about how I lead this clan? Being in the server for a whole day doesn't mean you know the ins and outs of it. If you think you're going to run over to NOM with your chest puffed out, think again. Ray and I happen to be pretty close.

... Ok. Damn, well that rules out the only 2 assault servers on the web. Damn, your good. Fuck, I have nothing else to do.
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: maTT's GoG Application   maTT's GoG Application - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 4:44 am

Goodnight sweet prince.
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: maTT's GoG Application   maTT's GoG Application - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:23 am

Bob fuckin' Vila wrote:
maTT wrote:
Bob fuckin' Vila wrote:

Hell Matt civil would have been you saying sorry I'm not goin to want to join ya all but thanks all the same. Then play in .NOM
And yes Bob wanted to get you in.

So yeah Bob whts this about you and Ray being close....close as in brokeback mountain close?????

Faggot!
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: maTT's GoG Application   maTT's GoG Application - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 1:19 pm

Correct.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: maTT's GoG Application   maTT's GoG Application - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

maTT's GoG Application
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3