[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wetherbys Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wetherby
Wetherby

Wetherbys Application Empty
PostSubject: Wetherbys Application   Wetherbys Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 12:43 pm

Some of you may remember me, i used to be called airCrAzY^^ (delete other account Bob) I have got much much better, if you see me I'm sure you will be impressed. Thanks and I know I wont get in now but I'm just saying that if you feel I have improved enough then I would like to join.
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: Wetherbys Application   Wetherbys Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:26 pm

Wetherby wrote:
Some of you may remember me, i used to be called airCrAzY^^ (delete other account Bob) I have got much much better, if you see me I'm sure you will be impressed. Thanks and I know I wont get in now but I'm just saying that if you feel I have improved enough then I would like to join.

How about you actually apply properly like everyone else has but as you said you prob won't get in so no point in applying
Back to top Go down
http://www.irishness.on.nimp.org
Wetherby
Wetherby

PostSubject: Re: Wetherbys Application   Wetherbys Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:45 pm

Ok sorry Irsih, Ill apply proparly then. Keep yur cool man.
Back to top Go down
Wetherby
Wetherby

PostSubject: Re: Wetherbys Application   Wetherbys Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:50 pm

Name : Sam

CSS Nickname : Wetherby

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:20024279

Got a Mic?: No

Other Clans : |Bad| (My Own)

Other Games : just C:SS

Any other information you'd like to add: In the year I havn't played on the Server, I bought my own and trained up a bit. The people on the Server are pretty kl, I think they like me even though I'm from the UK. I have good experience with admin.. seeing as I ran a Server. I also ran a forum with over 1000 members, So I am god at that side of things, Cheers for letting me apply.
Back to top Go down
usmc|sharky
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
usmc|sharky

PostSubject: Re: Wetherbys Application   Wetherbys Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:09 pm

Yea I don't remember ever seeing you in the server.
Back to top Go down
Wetherby
Wetherby

PostSubject: Re: Wetherbys Application   Wetherbys Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:43 pm

I played for a long time under the name airCrAzY^^-- .Bob, Irish, kaitlin, kaos, US@ Slayer, They all know me.
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: Wetherbys Application   Wetherbys Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:53 pm

I remember him. He played on the server a while back. I feel like I'm going to start convulsing if I look at your avatar and it makes me want to butcher children. Please change it.
Back to top Go down
Wetherby
Wetherby

PostSubject: Re: Wetherbys Application   Wetherbys Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 3:35 pm

K Bob nice to see you again.
Back to top Go down
Wetherby
Wetherby

PostSubject: Re: Wetherbys Application   Wetherbys Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:27 pm

Changed me avatar just for you bob. lol, hope you like it.
Back to top Go down
usmc|sharky
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
usmc|sharky

PostSubject: Re: Wetherbys Application   Wetherbys Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:11 pm

oh shit yea i remember you now. I missed the part that said you used to play as aircrazy, my bad.
Back to top Go down
Wetherby
Wetherby

PostSubject: Re: Wetherbys Application   Wetherbys Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:50 pm

Yeh I was thinking why the fuck can't he remember me, anyway nice to see you again, you been alright this past year. Arn't you in the United States Army. I don't know much about it coze im Britsh but yeh........ lol!
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: Wetherbys Application   Wetherbys Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:58 pm

Wetherby wrote:
Yeh I was thinking why the fuck can't he remember me, anyway nice to see you again, you been alright this past year. Arn't you in the United States Army. I don't know much about it coze im Britsh but yeh........ lol!

LOL ok mate firstly probs not in your interest to keep reminding me you british and secondly please forgive me if I'm wrong I am Irish after all but hell even I can spell british!

How old are you?
Back to top Go down
Wetherby
Wetherby

PostSubject: Re: Wetherbys Application   Wetherbys Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:01 pm

I am tired and its late and I have school. So get of me fucking case Irish, I got nuthin againt Ireland they done nuthin to me. lol lol!
Back to top Go down
4 8 15 16 23 42
I have the libido of a tiger!
I have the libido of a tiger!
4 8 15 16 23 42

PostSubject: Re: Wetherbys Application   Wetherbys Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:21 pm

Wetherby wrote:
I am tired and its late and I have school. So get of me fucking case Irish, I got nuthin againt Ireland they done nuthin to me. lol lol!

not a good idea... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: Wetherbys Application   Wetherbys Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:35 pm

Wetherbys Application Facepalm
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: Wetherbys Application   Wetherbys Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:55 pm

Wetherby wrote:

Are you serious? And again a simple word off I'm guessing thats what you want me to do to your ass??
Ireland done nuthing to you.....when you go to school go ask your history teacher about not what Ireland did in the troubles but what you british did to us!!!
You fucking ignorant british (more likely english) cunt!!

Vote is in btw your not getting in! App locked!

(sry Bong :p <3 )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wetherbys Application   Wetherbys Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wetherbys Application
Page 1 of 1