[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nubs sappin' the server.

Go down 
+4
Cloud
S.F.s/AKs
Irish_Bhoy
Tenacious
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenacious
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
Tenacious

Nubs sappin' the server. Empty
PostSubject: Nubs sappin' the server.   Nubs sappin' the server. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:40 am

I guess a new shipment of retards, medically declared retards, has received CS:S copies. What in the hell is up with all the racists/5 year olds/and generally fuckin annoying people that somehow find their way to the assault server?
Today for example: mister assasin (yeah he spelled it wrong), someone got him the game without his mommy knowing about it, and then says fuck you to Irish.
Anyway, I watched Wall-E on bluray the other day, I felt like a 6 year old in a Toys-R-Us with a 3000$ shopping spree.
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: Nubs sappin' the server.   Nubs sappin' the server. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:45 am

Tenacious wrote:
I guess a new shipment of retards, medically declared retards, has received CS:S copies. What in the hell is up with all the racists/5 year olds/and generally fuckin annoying people that somehow find their way to the assault server?
Today for example: mister assasin (yeah he spelled it wrong), someone got him the game without his mommy knowing about it, and then says fuck you to Irish.
Anyway, I watched Wall-E on bluray the other day, I felt like a 6 year old in a Toys-R-Us with a 3000$ shopping spree.

Yea but it was funny as fuck he went all quiet so his mummy wouldnt hear remember lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.irishness.on.nimp.org
S.F.s/AKs
When you have sex with me, its like your having sex with everyone ive ever had sex with before.
When you have sex with me, its like your having sex with everyone ive ever had sex with before.
S.F.s/AKs

PostSubject: Re: Nubs sappin' the server.   Nubs sappin' the server. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:49 am

lol we told him to say it to irish so that irish would fuck him up
Back to top Go down
Cloud
I cried when DiCaprio died in Titanic.
I cried when DiCaprio died in Titanic.
Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Nubs sappin' the server.   Nubs sappin' the server. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:12 pm

Haha I remember this, didn't he leave to go close the door Laughing
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: Nubs sappin' the server.   Nubs sappin' the server. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:16 pm

I need to play more. Fucking little shits.
Back to top Go down
pubb!n
I have the libido of a tiger!
pubb!n

PostSubject: Re: Nubs sappin' the server.   Nubs sappin' the server. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 5:00 pm

Gullible kids.
Back to top Go down
4 8 15 16 23 42
4 8 15 16 23 42

PostSubject: Re: Nubs sappin' the server.   Nubs sappin' the server. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 5:11 pm

Tenacious wrote:
I watched Wall-E on bluray the other day, I felt like a 6 year old in a Toys-R-Us with a 3000$ shopping spree.

weren't the graphics fucking orgasmic?
Back to top Go down
Tenacious
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
Tenacious

PostSubject: Re: Nubs sappin' the server.   Nubs sappin' the server. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:22 pm

Damn straight they were. That little kid was so funny, and I think he really did go to close the door. Fuckin epic.
Back to top Go down
Yuriy.GoG
Yuriy.GoG

PostSubject: Re: Nubs sappin' the server.   Nubs sappin' the server. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:19 pm

yeah i bet alot of little nubs got cs source for christmas!! like my cousin is 12 and he got it.. so probably expect many more litttle cock munchers in our server. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nubs sappin' the server.   Nubs sappin' the server. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nubs sappin' the server.
Page 1 of 1