[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MolotovSOLUTION's Application

Go down 
+10
player1
`StealthyOwned.GoG
A99.Psyclone
Ranger Smith
Bong Hits For Jesus
JEWISH AMERICA
Irish_Bhoy
smokebongs?yesman!
Sweet.Sprayer
molotovsolution
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
molotovsolution
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
molotovsolution

MolotovSOLUTION's Application Empty
PostSubject: MolotovSOLUTION's Application   MolotovSOLUTION's Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 4:42 pm

Name : Joe
CSS Nickname : molotov,molotovSOLUTION

Steam ID :STEAM_0:0:6027624

Got a Mic?: Yes

Other Clans : BaSiC but it's just 3 friends, not really a clan.

Other Games : Don't need no otha games fewl. Unless a good one comes out.

Any other information you'd like to add: I know mad bro's in this clan, and all except maybe one or two are extremely fair/nice/fun to play with. Servers have consistent players and regulars which is cool. Just lookin for a clan to be a part of when i'm bored and wasting my life playing this game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sweet.Sprayer
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy
Sweet.Sprayer

PostSubject: Re: MolotovSOLUTION's Application   MolotovSOLUTION's Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 7:10 pm

B-B-B-BANNED!!!!! for aimbot,

apparently u got yourself unbanned by one of my friendly clan mates. Don't worry ill get u later!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
molotovsolution
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
molotovsolution

PostSubject: Re: MolotovSOLUTION's Application   MolotovSOLUTION's Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 7:35 pm

you banned me sweet, because i was doing good! sorry.

vila unbanned me, then i was unbanned again by kaos because i was rebanned in the period i didnt even play. aimbot is such an obvious hack. sorry that you cant detect skill over aimbot... not saying im THAT good. but ive played the game since it came out i think ive gained some skill in that period.
Back to top Go down
smokebongs?yesman!
Forum Troll
Forum Troll

PostSubject: Re: MolotovSOLUTION's Application   MolotovSOLUTION's Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 10:03 pm

i vote no. my experience is that this player is rude. not a cool kid.
Back to top Go down
Sweet.Sprayer
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy
Sweet.Sprayer

PostSubject: Re: MolotovSOLUTION's Application   MolotovSOLUTION's Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 12:16 am

your bad...get down
Back to top Go down
molotovsolution
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
molotovsolution

PostSubject: Re: MolotovSOLUTION's Application   MolotovSOLUTION's Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 1:56 am

i hope that soon the actual people in GoG look at this rather than the ignorant douchebags
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: MolotovSOLUTION's Application   MolotovSOLUTION's Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 6:16 am

molotovsolution wrote:
i hope that soon the actual people in GoG look at this rather than the ignorant douchebags

Hmmmmm I did like you kid but for one those "ignorant douchebags" ARE part of GoG plus do you know wht ignorant means??? Its mean that your saying they have a lack of knowledge or info now I can't see how that applies to two of our guys but hell I'm Irish after all and it would be great to get a reply on that!

other than that if your not goin to repect the current GoG ppl weather you like them or not, you won't get in (in my eyes). Why let someone in who will upset the rest of us...... You see where I'm going with this??

Taz aka Irishness
Back to top Go down
http://www.irishness.on.nimp.org
JEWISH AMERICA
Serial Rapist
Serial Rapist
JEWISH AMERICA

PostSubject: Re: MolotovSOLUTION's Application   MolotovSOLUTION's Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 9:37 am

Lol, let me clear somethings up, GoG is full of Homosexual, assholes, and like 2 jews. We ALL are fags and annoying, really, if you don't like one of us to a large extent, well, im sorry because that causes a big fat NO
Back to top Go down
molotovsolution
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
molotovsolution

PostSubject: Re: MolotovSOLUTION's Application   MolotovSOLUTION's Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 9:59 am

Irish_Bhoy wrote:
molotovsolution wrote:

Hmmmmm I did like you kid but for one those "ignorant douchebags" ARE part of GoG plus do you know wht ignorant means??? Its mean that your saying they have a lack of knowledge or info now I can't see how that applies to two of our guys but hell I'm Irish after all and it would be great to get a reply on that!

other than that if your not goin to repect the current GoG ppl weather you like them or not, you won't get in (in my eyes). Why let someone in who will upset the rest of us...... You see where I'm going with this??

Taz aka Irishness

he is ignorant because i don't hack and falsely accusing someone of hacking and being a douche is not respecting me so i don't know what you expect me to do rather than say i'm not.

besides, i don't think i know anyone that would respect someone who takes shots at them for NO reason, unless they are a tool. you (not you in general ) are a push over if you let people walk on you like that.

Last edited by molotovsolution on Sun May 25, 2008 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sweet.Sprayer
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy
Sweet.Sprayer

PostSubject: Re: MolotovSOLUTION's Application   MolotovSOLUTION's Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 11:10 am

um.. idk what you are talking about "taking shots at people randomly"

you are unbanned for now... so keep your mouth shut and get down
Back to top Go down
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

PostSubject: Re: MolotovSOLUTION's Application   MolotovSOLUTION's Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 7:10 pm

lol, this who argument is for nothing really... We're not exactly looking at applications right now
Back to top Go down
molotovsolution
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
molotovsolution

PostSubject: Re: MolotovSOLUTION's Application   MolotovSOLUTION's Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 8:03 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Ranger Smith
[GoG] Founder
[GoG] Founder
Ranger Smith

PostSubject: Re: MolotovSOLUTION's Application   MolotovSOLUTION's Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 8:46 pm

i hate people
Back to top Go down
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

PostSubject: Re: MolotovSOLUTION's Application   MolotovSOLUTION's Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 4:18 am

Ranger, I will have none of that talk coming from you. You love all of us and you know it
Back to top Go down
JEWISH AMERICA
Serial Rapist
Serial Rapist
JEWISH AMERICA

PostSubject: Re: MolotovSOLUTION's Application   MolotovSOLUTION's Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 8:21 am

NO ONE LOVES ME Sad
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: MolotovSOLUTION's Application   MolotovSOLUTION's Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:19 am

Ranger Smith wrote:
i hate people

People as a whole or just randomers lol

Today Ranger find me and we need to get tht server sorted )paypal(
Back to top Go down
Sweet.Sprayer
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy
Sweet.Sprayer

PostSubject: Re: MolotovSOLUTION's Application   MolotovSOLUTION's Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 12:18 pm

he really means he wants kinky buttsecks
Back to top Go down
molotovsolution
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
molotovsolution

PostSubject: Re: MolotovSOLUTION's Application   MolotovSOLUTION's Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 12:42 pm

God bless everyone
Back to top Go down
molotovsolution
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
molotovsolution

PostSubject: Re: MolotovSOLUTION's Application   MolotovSOLUTION's Application I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 3:22 pm

should i cut my dick off, or will my app eventually be looked at?
Back to top Go down
Irish_Bhoy
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
Irish_Bhoy

PostSubject: Re: MolotovSOLUTION's Application   MolotovSOLUTION's Application I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 3:30 pm

molotovsolution wrote:
should i cut my dick off, or will my app eventually be looked at?
If you read the other post about apps Bong said tht we're not actually lookin for new members at the min
But when we do start again everyones app will be replied to.

Taz
Back to top Go down
smokebongs?yesman!
Forum Troll
Forum Troll

PostSubject: Re: MolotovSOLUTION's Application   MolotovSOLUTION's Application I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 5:24 pm

why would you cut off your dick molotov?
Back to top Go down
molotovsolution
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
molotovsolution

PostSubject: Re: MolotovSOLUTION's Application   MolotovSOLUTION's Application I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 9:41 pm

because smokebongs, you hate me

can we just start over ? :-/ < / 3
Back to top Go down
smokebongs?yesman!
Forum Troll
Forum Troll

PostSubject: Re: MolotovSOLUTION's Application   MolotovSOLUTION's Application I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 4:24 pm

i will consider it with an apology
Back to top Go down
molotovsolution
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
molotovsolution

PostSubject: Re: MolotovSOLUTION's Application   MolotovSOLUTION's Application I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 4:52 pm

Look I'm sorry if I offended any of you guys.. IDK how I could've I usually joke/ am sarcastic and people may take it seriously so I'll work on that. Sorry for any bullshit I like your server and playing on it.
Back to top Go down
A99.Psyclone
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
A99.Psyclone

PostSubject: Re: MolotovSOLUTION's Application   MolotovSOLUTION's Application I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 5:12 pm

MolotovPROBLEM

Everytime I see your name I wonder what the molotov problem is if you're the solution...and it gives me a headache.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MolotovSOLUTION's Application   MolotovSOLUTION's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MolotovSOLUTION's Application
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next