[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MolotovSOLUTION's Application

Go down 
+10
player1
`StealthyOwned.GoG
A99.Psyclone
Ranger Smith
Bong Hits For Jesus
JEWISH AMERICA
Irish_Bhoy
smokebongs?yesman!
Sweet.Sprayer
molotovsolution
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

MolotovSOLUTION's Application - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MolotovSOLUTION's Application   MolotovSOLUTION's Application - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 3:32 am

Don't worry about it molotov. His cock is tiny and it makes him sad.
Back to top Go down
molotovsolution
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
molotovsolution

PostSubject: Re: MolotovSOLUTION's Application   MolotovSOLUTION's Application - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 1:28 pm

tiny weinersssssssssssss
Back to top Go down
Sweet.Sprayer
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy
Sweet.Sprayer

PostSubject: Re: MolotovSOLUTION's Application   MolotovSOLUTION's Application - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 3:37 pm

lol. enjoy the endless abuse Wink
Back to top Go down
molotovsolution
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
molotovsolution

PostSubject: Re: MolotovSOLUTION's Application   MolotovSOLUTION's Application - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 6:10 pm

youre the cock that kept freezing and teleporting me arent you?

lets get a life, ill sell you mine for cheap Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sweet.Sprayer
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy
Sweet.Sprayer

PostSubject: Re: MolotovSOLUTION's Application   MolotovSOLUTION's Application - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:31 pm

or you could get a life and not wall. play he game how it was made, and stop worrying about your app getting looked at!

lol no life... i have a diploma, a job, and well, i can do whatever i want. what do you have?
Back to top Go down
molotovsolution
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
molotovsolution

PostSubject: Re: MolotovSOLUTION's Application   MolotovSOLUTION's Application - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:35 pm

woah you graduated high school?! I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!
Back to top Go down
molotovsolution
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
molotovsolution

PostSubject: Re: MolotovSOLUTION's Application   MolotovSOLUTION's Application - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:41 pm

ps i just got nu wallz
Back to top Go down
Sweet.Sprayer
Special Super Secret Spy
Special Super Secret Spy
Sweet.Sprayer

PostSubject: Re: MolotovSOLUTION's Application   MolotovSOLUTION's Application - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:49 pm

actually i have seen you wall. and when i join the server now, you start sucking and trying to not blatently shoot through them... so go to another server and show them your downloaded skill!

if you want to prove your skill join us in a scrim and lets see how you do with zblock on!
Back to top Go down
Bong Hits For Jesus
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Im the real Slim Shadey.
Bong Hits For Jesus

PostSubject: Re: MolotovSOLUTION's Application   MolotovSOLUTION's Application - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:13 pm

lulz, a hacker telling a hacker not to hack, pretty funny if you ask me. And sweet, you think everyone that kills you is a hacker, when we were doing the 1v1s and I beat you, you said i hack. That was in our scrim server, with zblock and everythign so stfu
Back to top Go down
molotovsolution
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
molotovsolution

PostSubject: Re: MolotovSOLUTION's Application   MolotovSOLUTION's Application - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:37 am

thanks bong hits haha

yeah i have blatant walls on thats why no other 10000 admins have noticed me looking at walls... and i honestly dont even remember playing with you longer then 3 seconds before you teleport me and slay me
Back to top Go down
BOB FUCKING VILA
[GoG] Leader
[GoG] Leader
BOB FUCKING VILA

PostSubject: Re: MolotovSOLUTION's Application   MolotovSOLUTION's Application - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:34 am

Sweet, shut your brownie filled mouth. You are THE biggest hacker in this clan. Your opinion doesn't fucking matter so why don't you shut the fuck up.
Back to top Go down
Synthetic
Uber Nub
Uber Nub

PostSubject: Re: MolotovSOLUTION's Application   MolotovSOLUTION's Application - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 5:14 pm

Sweet.Sprayer wrote:
actually i have seen you wall. and when i join the server now, you start sucking and trying to not blatently shoot through them... so go to another server and show them your downloaded skill!

if you want to prove your skill join us in a scrim and lets see how you do with zblock on!

[flame]Oh my god. Just seeing your endless bitching and Lame ass explanations has made me come to hate you.

First. Your probably shitty at CS:S.

Second. Are you honestly placing zblock in the category of anti cheat? Zblock does nothing but enforce certain server cvars and textures. Unless hes using clear walls (which are vac detected now) hes not going to get caught.

Third. If you honestly think hes cheating then get some demo skills and record him and put an end to this whole situation.

Fourth. Are you 12? You maturity level has been absolutely disgusting. Learn to be the bigger man and accept a a draw. Your just making yourself look like a bigger dick everytime you post.

Sorry If I Revived This Dead Topic. I felt it necessary to let you this penis know how I feel. [/flame]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MolotovSOLUTION's Application   MolotovSOLUTION's Application - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MolotovSOLUTION's Application
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3