[Gods of Gaming]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Gods of Gaming]

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For Irishness ( yet again )

Go down 
+5
S.F.s/AKs
Irish_Bhoy
elie
Yuriy.GoG
molotovsolution
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pubb!n
I have the libido of a tiger!
I have the libido of a tiger!
pubb!n

For Irishness ( yet again ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Irishness ( yet again )   For Irishness ( yet again ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 6:19 pm

molotovsolution wrote:
im officially out

(cant figure out how to delete my account so if you guys ahead and do that, so i stop getting emails that people have replied to my post, thanks!)

so your just gonna throw in the towel? dont give up man, its not that hard to earn someones respect. i know it isnt cuz u have mine. just be cool dont act like a dick by glitching on purpose. act ur age atleast for a little while, quitting is your last resort dont do it. i wouldnt make an app apologizing again cuz thatll make you look like a puss and youve tried that already and it didnt seem to work just come in ther server and say "wuts goin on irish" or just plain ol "sup". then let it all ride and just play with no problems. if you leave, i lose all my respect for you...
Back to top Go down
molotovsolution
Forum Troll
Forum Troll
molotovsolution

PostSubject: Re: For Irishness ( yet again )   For Irishness ( yet again ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 6:29 pm

all right all right i am not going to bring this up anymore, no more drama! see you on the playing fields
Back to top Go down
Anthrax
[GoG] Website Admin
[GoG] Website Admin
Anthrax

PostSubject: Re: For Irishness ( yet again )   For Irishness ( yet again ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:00 pm

lol pubbin. little late there.

and i think everythings been said and agreed upon. molotov is cool with me at least and no one has their panties in a tizzle anymore so im locking this thread.

... also i dont want rtards like pubbin posting late ;]

EDIT: ill move this to the trash tmrw. just wanted everyone to get a chance to see that im not deleting this and why its been locked/moved.
Back to top Go down
https://godsofgaming.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Irishness ( yet again )   For Irishness ( yet again ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Irishness ( yet again )
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2